Lauras weight loss . Early days

hi everyone. After dreading the weigh it, it was cancelled at short notice. Unfortuantly it was because the leaders oh was in hospital so I wont say it was a blessing but it does give me a week to track and redeem myself. If the meeting was cancelled does that mean we dont pay for the missed week or would it be assumed we could go to another meeting in our area. There is one near my work I could go to tomorrow.Hope you are all well.

I can't help I'm afraid because I don't 'do' meetings ;) But Good luck with it either way! :)x I think it's best to find out one way or the other...you might have surprised yourself and actually lost...

Hi everyone,
Sorry I havent been on, things have been so busy at home but the time I get to sit down I just crash.
I havent been back to my meetings, just missed the 1 since my last post but Im not sure if I am cut out for the points system. I am definately eating far more healthly and I am still losing weight oddly but the leader wants to see trackers every week and I just dont have the time to point everything that goes in my mouth. My meeting should be tonight so I still have time to decide if I am going.

Hope you are all well!

Hope youre having a good week laura. If you dont have the time/patience for points maybe Core would be worth a try, although if youre still losing weight youre obviously doing something right ;)

Back