LauraZee - half way to the new me!!

Well done Deezer, you are doing amazingly well. You should hit all of those in the next couple of weeks and I know it will feel great!
I'm plodding along to my next goal now which is to get into the 11s, will probably hit it just before my holiday and will then have to see how much of my good work I have undone when I get back! x

OK so lost 3lbs this week :) I am really pleased to have a decent loss again after a not so great week last week.
I have been in a training course all week and lunch is provided, every day I have avoided the lunch and sat with my soup but last night we went for dinner at the loveliest restaurant. I have asparagus and pached egg to start, and a sirloin steak with mushrooms and side salad for a main. OK choices for low carbing but obviously more fat than Im used to. I guess the scales will go up a little, but it was kind of worth it :) I brought my cheesecake home in a box for hubby, it did look nice though!

Good morning! I thought I would put a quick update on here while I have a spare few minutes.
Last week I caved (again) and ate some lunch with the people on my course. I was quite annoyed at myself as not only did I eat some food but I would say I overate. I didnt have as much as I would have in the past but I did have more than i needed. Anyway, have to keep moving on and got straight back on it, lost the 2lbs I put on and a little bit more now so fingers crossed I can still manage a reasonable loss this week.
I went shopping on saturday, its nice to actually contemplate buying clothes again. It was a shame that some size 16s still felt a bit tight making me feel a bit rubbish, but others were a bit loose making me feel great. Stupid shops all being different. I also met up with a friend yesterday and went clothes shopping again.I didnt really have the money to buy anything but it was nice to look and not feel like the shop assistants were staring at me and hoping i wont make their clothes look bad.
Counting down to my holiday now, less than 6 weeks! But so far May is going to be tough I have 2 weekends away with friends and Im going to have to figure out how I'll work it into the diet. I want to try my hardest to hit the 11s before Florida!!
xx

I can't wait until I am at your point, that was were I was last year and I let it all go to my head, determined to do it again

12 lost : 55 to goal

well you are well into the 12 bracket now... almost at the rounding down side of it! keep going x

fizzyfluff said:
I can't wait until I am at your point, that was were I was last year and I let it all go to my head, determined to do it again

12 lost : 55 to goal

Hi fizzyfluff! I actually did the same, I lost weight last year and for various reasons just let it all go and put it all back on. It's stupid really, I see it on these tv shows where just because people are thinner they think they are thin and can relax. I'm determined not to let it happen again. Every time I lose now it new weight and not the same as I did last year. It's a great feeling, you'll get back there too xx

PrettyPaula said:
well you are well into the 12 bracket now... almost at the rounding down side of it! keep going x

Thanks pretty Paula! Yes I feel safely in the 12s now which is nice but I am now aiming for those 11s before my holiday. I've slipped a couple of times recently but I always jump back on and this diet is great, no denying it! I'm getting there and get compliments from people all the time who ate noticing, it keeps me going x

2lb lost for me this week :) I seem to be losing focus though. Need to get my head back in the game and stop getting complacent. This will be a good week now Im sure! x

Thanks all! I was pleased with 2lbs but ive been off work now with a kind of migraine for 2 days. Ate some carbs and was ready to give up on the diet but as always my OH gave me a pep talk ( as well as 2 weeks worth of leftover packs from my mother in law) and has spurred me on to keep going.
Just hate to be seen to keep failing at the moment. Sometimes it's easier to save face by not being seen to try.

Its perfectly natiral to have off days hun!!!!

Your doing great and these naff feelings will pass!!

X

Thanks deezer! I just seem to be having them more often at the moment, I think it's because I know my holiday is coming and I'll put weight on then I keep thinking I may as well give up now kind of thing. But I'm sitting here with my chicken soup again, back on the wagon, not ready to give up completely just yet. Not til I get to goal anyway :) xx

I do that.... did it last week before my day off but you have to think... if you keep at it now.... A gain on holiday wont be as bad....

But if you stop now you'll gain twice as much??

How much do you want to lose before you go away?? X

Morning Deezer, feeling more positive today as the scales dropped another 1lb, amazing what a difference it makes! I go on holiday 5 weeks today (yay!!) and ideally I would like to get into the 11st bracket. Maybe about 11st12lb is doable, so Im going to keep gunning for that and stop pussying around.
I think for all my 'preparing myself' for my holiday and making plans about what Im going to do the truth is I'm petrified. Im scared I'll come back weighing the same as I did 2 months ago and not be able to get back on it. So I'm trying to make sure my OH doesnt let me, and that he makes sure I jump straight back on the wagon.
So many people have noticed or complimented me at work recently, including one of our directors who came up to me, pointed at me in the face and said "YOU are THIN". Kind of odd way of giving a compliment, but it was still one of my favourites yet :)
Must keep focused, must keep focused, must keep focused........... xx

Morning Deezer, feeling more positive today as the scales dropped another 1lb, amazing what a difference it makes! I go on holiday 5 weeks today (yay!!) and ideally I would like to get into the 11st bracket. Maybe about 11st12lb is doable, so Im going to keep gunning for that and stop pussying around.
I think for all my 'preparing myself' for my holiday and making plans about what Im going to do the truth is I'm petrified. Im scared I'll come back weighing the same as I did 2 months ago and not be able to get back on it. So I'm trying to make sure my OH doesnt let me, and that he makes sure I jump straight back on the wagon.
So many people have noticed or complimented me at work recently, including one of our directors who came up to me, pointed at me in the face and said "YOU are THIN". Kind of odd way of giving a compliment, but it was still one of my favourites yet :)
Must keep focused, must keep focused, must keep focused........... xx

Lol... thats a good one!!!

You are going to look amazing for your holiday and well deserved!!! Just keep thinking of how AMAZING you will feel!!! X

Off to a christening today, wearing my new dress. Hoping it'll be too big soon!!

Attachments

• image-2216934570.jpg
    image-2216934570.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 54
Back