Laurenistas flab to fab diary

laurenista

Just started my slimming world journey again and I'm hoping having to tell everyone what im having will keep me on track and you can all keep me motivated!
I'm half way through my fast forward week and had a massive slip up yesterday because I've been starving all week!!! Stupid me tho regret it massively today and feeling very guilty! I'll write my diary later, when I've had all three meals!
Lauren xX

Day 1
Breakfast-42g of all-bran HEXb with skimmed milk from 350ml allowance HEXa and chopped up banana and strawberries
Mid morning-1 apple
Lunch-pasta mixed with tuna, kidney beans, butter beans and seasoned with Mayo (0.5) fresh garlic and basil
Mid afternoon- 2 satsumas
Dinner- steak with peppercorns served with jacket potato, broccoli, baby sweetcorns, sugar snap peas and roast carrots.
Supper- grapes and strawberries with a toffee muller light
1 rich tea finger (1)

Used the rest of my milk on cups of coffee

Daily syns= 1.5

Lauren xX

Day 2
Breakfast- 1 syn-free pancake with chopped banana and 1/2 toffee muller light
Mid-morning- 1 large orange and a coffee (milk from HEXa)
Lunch- 4 ryvita HEXb with steak, tomatoes, beetroot and spinach, watercress salad. Other half of the mullerlight
Dinner- sweet chilli noodles (1)
Supper- decaf coffee and a bowl of kiwi, grapes and blueberries

Day 3
Ate out for lunch had some drink etc all in all came to 40 syns
Was good tho yummy
From my 105 syns that leaves 62.5 till next Monday or 27.5 from 70 syns depending on how you save them xx

Cool more the merrier!! Xx

So here's my huge syn day haha
Breakfast 28g of porridge with 1 level tsp of jam 0.5
My lunch of bad food and alcohol with the girls 37.5 syns haha
dinner pasta arabiata
Supper my 2nd HEXb choc weetabix with the rest of my HEXa skimmed milk 2 syns
40 syn day but I still have 62.5 left for the week and another girly wine night tomorrow night
Lauren xX

the weetabix are strange at first but after a couple of mouth fulls they are lovely i would say the choc chips in them taste like the ones in special k bars tho.
nice to have some followers the support is really helpping me keep on track
thanks guys
Lauren xX

girls i need the motivation to go to the gym haven't gone for a week or so because i've been blocked up and couldn't breath therefore the gym was a very unpleasant experience and i need a big kick to get back!! keep telling myself once i have a routine back ill be able to get back to the gym but atm im failing totally!!
Lauren xX

Just think about that fab feeling you get once you've finished a workout and have hopped in the shower :) will make it totally worth it! Xx

Oh I'm totally the same Lauren! Keep saying to myself that I'll get back into it. I did go a bit over the summer when I was off work, but I'm back now and just so busy at the minute as it's the start of the school year (primary teacher), and I am just so tired when I get home I have no energy for anything! I recently discovered exercise channels on sky so I've recorded quite a few things, must actually start doing them now :(

I went loads before I got the flu but one I'm just in a rut!
The plan is gym tomorrow Saturday and Sunday as I start uni on monday and I would like to be energised for then but if I fail I have my pump it DVD that I can do in the house but gracies tip earlier has given me the boost I need to go back tomorrow no point today as it's girly night!
It's definitely about getting into a exercise routine and pushing yourself to go! Which I'll have to when I'm at uni full time
Lauren xX

the first session back is always the hardest.. but i find that once i'm there i love it! it's just the getting there haha xx

Back