ProPoints Lauren's PP journey to shed the pounds!

Mo-Jo said:
Lauren your not cheating by using your weeklys! lol
the beauty of WW as well , it will get you moving more...a brisk 60 min walk earns you something like 8PP....a few of those a week and you can have yourself a nice treat at the weekend:)
Oh and dont get large fries at mcdonalds..theyr the same PP as a big mac (13)...I made the mistake one day of eating first then looking up the points later and nearly died;p
when you get monthly pass theres a dead usefull PP calculater and online tracker...realy usefull tool
x

Haha I know, it just feels like cheating I guess! & I've seen lots of people on the WW boards say not to use all your weeklies if you wanna lose a good amount so it scares me then.. I'm gonna start exercising more, think I'll get back in the gym this Sunday and then get into a routine of going 3-4 times a week again!

DAY TWO - Another day done & dusted :) still feeling positive even though I did have some nasty chocolate cravings this evening! Ignored them & opted for some chocolate philly instead, and saving the chocolate for the weekend when I'll use my weeklies.

Diary for today:

Breakfast:
* 2 weetabix - 3PP

Lunch:
* Sour cream & chive snackajacks - 2PP
* Raspberry and pomegranate cereal bar - 4PP
* Toffee muller light - 2PP

Dinner:
* 150ml skimmed milk - 1PP
* 1 medium egg & 2 egg whites - 3PP
* 50g reduced fat grated cheddar - 4PP

Snacks:
* Apple, banana, handful of grapes and 2 clementines - 0PP
* 90g Cadbury chocolate philly - 6PP

Milk Allowance:
* 284ml skimmed milk throughout day - 3PP

Daily PP allowance - 30
Points used today - 28

well done you!
kellogs squares are only 3pp if you need a choc hit...the blue packet ones(marshmallow) are 2 I believe
x

laurenmay said:
Thanks everyone :D can't believe I'm on day THREE tomorrow, haven't gotten to day three on anything for so long!

Im so happy for you! You seem so positive, so nice to see you enthusiastic and not making excuses! Well done you. X

Back