ProPoints Lauren's PP journey to shed the pounds!

laurenmay

Gold Member
Hi everyone :)

Well, after six months of fussing about with diets and plans and calories this, syns that - I've decided to give WW a go. And to be honest, this is the most confident I've felt about a diet in a long time.

Little bit about me - I'm 21 years old, mummy to a gorgeous but hyperactive 1 year old boy and work full time making car engines at Ford. My normal weight is 9.7 stone, and my normal dress size is an 8, this is the size I was before pregnancy, and the size I dropped back down to four months after having my baby... But Christmas came & went, and with it my determination and motivation went too! & that led to laziness, greed and pigging out every day - causing me to gain 4 stone, so I'm now 13.7 stone and a size 14-16.

I attended my first meeting tonight, and have been allocated 30pp a day, along with the 49 weeklies. Safe to say I'm feeling confident and happy about this path I'm taking, & just hope it's the one that takes me back down to 9.7 stone! :)

Good luck, WW has worked for me before, we weigh the same now! You must hold your weight well as I'm taller than you and a 14 x

laurenmay said:
Hi everyone :)

Well, after six months of fussing about with diets and plans and calories this, syns that - I've decided to give WW a go. And to be honest, this is the most confident I've felt about a diet in a long time.

Little bit about me - I'm 21 years old, mummy to a gorgeous but hyperactive 1 year old boy and work full time making car engines at Ford. My normal weight is 9.7 stone, and my normal dress size is an 8, this is the size I was before pregnancy, and the size I dropped back down to four months after having my baby... But Christmas came & went, and with it my determination and motivation went too! & that led to laziness, greed and pigging out every day - causing me to gain 4 stone, so I'm now 13.7 stone and a size 14-16.

I attended my first meeting tonight, and have been allocated 30pp a day, along with the 49 weeklies. Safe to say I'm feeling confident and happy about this path I'm taking, & just hope it's the one that takes me back down to 9.7 stone! :)

Good luck and fingers crossed this is the plan for you x

Good luck, here to follow :)

I ended up falling asleep by 7pm last night, felt exhausted and a nap turned into a full nights sleep! So didn't have chance to update my diary, but will do this morning.. First day was great - felt positive & happy, stuck to plan and proud of myself for doing so :)

Food diary for yesterday is as follows...

Breakfast:
* 1 slice Warburtons wholemeal bread - 2PP
* 2 medium poached eggs - 4PP

Lunch:
* Sour cream & chive snackajacks - 2PP
* Raspberry & pomegranate cereal bar - 4PP
* Vanilla muller light - 2PP

Dinner:
* WW salmon and broccoli wedge melt - 7PP

Supper:
* 60g of Cadbury chocolate philly - 4PP
* Tesco fat free greek yogurt 200g - 2PP

Milk allowance:
* 284ml skimmed milk throughout day - 3PP

Snacks:
* Apple, banana, grapes and 2 clementines - 0PP

My daily PP allowance - 30PP
PP used today - 30PP

:)

Thanks everyone :) half way through day two, and craving chocolate quite a bit today, so may allow myself a big choccie bar and use some of my weeklies rather than cave in and pig out!

Change of heart - I know weeklies can be used at any time, but a huge part of me would feel too guilty eating them in the week! And with it being only my 2nd day I wanna get past day three at least without chocolate and treats & then allow myself some :) I have to show myself that it's just a want - not a need!

laurenmay said:
Change of heart - I know weeklies can be used at any time, but a huge part of me would feel too guilty eating them in the week! And with it being only my 2nd day I wanna get past day three at least without chocolate and treats & then allow myself some :) I have to show myself that it's just a want - not a need!

Big difference between want and need well done cxx

Lauren your not cheating by using your weeklys! lol
the beauty of WW as well , it will get you moving more...a brisk 60 min walk earns you something like 8PP....a few of those a week and you can have yourself a nice treat at the weekend:)
Oh and dont get large fries at mcdonalds..theyr the same PP as a big mac (13)...I made the mistake one day of eating first then looking up the points later and nearly died;p
when you get monthly pass theres a dead usefull PP calculater and online tracker...realy usefull tool
x

Thanks everyone :D can't believe I'm on day THREE tomorrow, haven't gotten to day three on anything for so long!

Back