Lauren's Slim Fast Diary

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by proserpina, 3 January 2009 Social URL.

1. proserpina

proserpina Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Counting the good ol' calories :)
    Good morning all *wants a waving smilie but there isn't one*

Today is the day I start Slim Fast-ing. I spent two weeks following the programme in November and lost a few pounds but decided to stop over Christmas and New Year. Now I can feel myself sliding back into old habits and I refuse to let that happen.

I was surprised by how much I loved Slim Fast last time, I bought the ready-made shakes and smoothies, thought it was so easy and I didn't have to be obsessed with numbers and calories.

I was in Superdrug yesterday and saw the range was 3 for 2 and that was all the reason I needed. I bought a job lot of shakes, plus a tub of the chocolate powder, which should see me through the next couple of weeks.

This morning I had a chocolate shake which I blended but without ice (I have no ice-cube bags, something I must buy ASAP) and it was surprisingly nice. It didn't feel as thick as the ready-made shakes so I'll see about how hungry I feel later.

I shall be having lunch out today, shall probably have a jacket potato and salad for my main meal.

This evening I'm going to have a cafe shake (my personal favourite)

I'll be snacking on fruit, as and when I'm hungry. I tend to find that if I start snacking on sweet things (that aren't fruit) I can't stop!

I'm also going to try and find the time to do some aerobics this evening, which always makes me feel good.

Wish me luck! :fingerscrossed:

Lauren x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.