Lazycow's Diary

lazycow

Hi and a big thankyou to everyone who has posted their stories and experiences. I have been reading them for the past few days and found them invaluable. This is my third day on CD and the worst yet! I could eat my dog! Today my family had spag bol and I felt my stomach in pain I was so hungry, but tally ho! I will succeed. Primarily because I have started at the same time as my wicked stepmother and there is no way I will let her do better than me!!
What an inspiration you guys are with your acheivements and your honesty. Better than any diet class.
A wee bit about myself. I am a mother of two fab sons and a wonderful hubby. I sing for a living and I hate it due to my weight. I have 8st 7.5lbs to lose so here goes.

The more you drink, the more you shrink!!
:)

hey! welcome and good luck - shall look forward to reading your updates xxxx

Welcome to Minimins!!!

Well done on reaching Day 4!! Keep at it and the weight will soon drop off!

I look forward to reading more of your diary and other posts!
Good luck with your journey and if there is ever a time that you need advice or help/support, we are always here!

Kerry-Ann
xx

Good morning world!! The 'k' fairy has been and sprinkled my pee with magic! Day 4 and I don't feel quite as ravenous.Found out that 'wicked stepmother' didn't start diet til Monday so I am 2 days in front.How sad am I? We have had previous! I hold onto a grudge as well as I hold onto fat!
Was dreaming of food last night. Hubby petrified that I will bite him during the night. Dream on, mate!
Catch up with you all l8r x

PMSL....Welcome to mini's................looking forward to reading more posts from you, they are sure to be as amusing as this one...made me smile.

Good Luck hun on your weight loss journey.

Hi LC im fairly new to this site too but finding it the best support i have ever had. its nice to have people who understand your weaknesses support you on your bad days and most of all are realy enthusiastic with your successes!! iove found all my friends and family are a bit sick of hearing about it now as I do tend to get a tad obsessessed! Well done you for getting in there ahead of the step mama.My mum losing 5 stone is what got me going!! she was suddenly weighing less than meaaaaagggghhhhhhh not funny however im nearly catching up with her now theres 4lb between us!!

hey im a saddo only need two more posts and i can do a glittery thing

glittery thing coming up

Ooooo, I want a glittery thingy!!! How do I get one of those??

dunno im about to find out will keep u informed!!

i got a glittery whoooo yeah!!

Lazycow , does your stepmum come here too ? lol Ok well i wish you lots of luck on CD . Well day 3 you will be ok by day 4 , over the worst

Thanks for replies, everyone. Fortunately 'Wicked Stepmother' doesn't come on here.....yet! She is as determined to succeed as I am so hopefully it will be a fight to the end (of the fat!). She is saying things to me like 'You will look fine at 15 st. Lose anymore and you will look frightful.You won't suit being thin.' That's not very supportive is it?
My wee sister says that I should now kick her a** as far as the diet goes.
Hubby has taken over the cooking to gimme a chance to keep on the SS. He is fab and so supportive. My sons are having fun saying things like 'Ooooooooooooh Mum. This fajita is faaaaaaaaaaabulous.How's your astronaut food?'. I have had the last laugh as I informed them that I was no longer in a position to pay their pocket money as I needed it for my astronaut food.HEE HEE! Did this annoy them? Yes. Then my work here is done.

Hey Lazycow ( Feel Like A Cheeky ***** Writing That ) Congratulations On Getting As Far As You Have! Your Doing Amazing.im On Day 10 And Im Not Hungry At All Anymore. Just Need To Curb My Jealousy Ay People Eating Lmao!!all I Do Is Watch Cookery Programmes To Promise Myself Ill Make That And That And That And That As Soon As Ive Lost All My Weight!! Hahah I Wont But Its Nice To Dream :) How Are You Doing ?jem Xx

Hi all. Day 5. The kids are safe. I haven't eaten them yet. Yesterday was by far the hardest. In fairness it wasn't until last night I thought I was gonna cry if I didn't have real food. I was even swearing at the stars in 'I'm a Celebrity...' shouting at the telly 'You think YOU are hungry, try this f***ing diet. I think I would have a go at that kangaroos testicle tonight!!!! By the time my tirade had finished I was cool. Wicked Stepmother called today saying how amazing she felt. No hunger at all. She had just finished making pork chops for my dad claiming she smell was making her nauseous. Well SHE is making ME nauseous! If she is not lying then I am the double of Kylie. There is nooooooooooo way she ain't starving.
Anyway, went back to bed this morning after kids went to school. Was still shattered. Got a busy evening tonight so should miss all the cravings.
I tell ya, I am really missing my wine. Didn't think it would bother me but I do miss it. Look forward to next summer when I will be a slim, confident wino!!!

4.40pm. Bloody cheek!!! The CDC spoke to Wicked Stepmother (from now on to be known as WS!) to find out how she was getting on. She informed her she was doing well and I was struggling. I discovered this when thew CDC called ME and was telling me that WS worried that I wouldn't last. Ok, I have mentioned that I could eat a mangy horse but come on!! LET THE BATTLE COMMENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back