Lbd plan......done!...........ok ladies, next challenge?????

Actually someone said at our group that Christmas probably did us quite a lot of good. Most people put on something, and then getting straight back on plan has given our bodies a kick start again...much like someone only just starting. It's nice to have something to work towards isn't it? always gives us a bit of extra motivation. xx

I hadn't thought of it like that..but that makes sense (so fingers crossed I'll be pleasantly surprised on weds). Feeling v.virtuous today as I cooked an Indian meal from scratch last night for family and friends and (using recipes and ideas from this site) it was v.low syn and totally on plan.

I'm not much of an experimenter..I've always done plain "old fashioned" cooking......wish I was because I've tasted some lovely things when we have a taster morning. I never even take anything to contribute because I can never think of anything new. I'm rubbish with herbs, I've got a cupboard full now.....and just not sure when to use what...if you know what I mean. I only cook for me...so if I don't like it, well whatever I've added...then the meal is wasted! perhaps I'm a bit heavy handed with what I put in. I seem to stick to a bay leaf...curry powder, and then garlic&chilli salt. (I'm not a garlic lover so don't actually buy the proper garlic cloves)....sigh!
Some of our ladies seem to have a computerised brain when it comes to cooking, they can answer any questions at any time...one is a great resource on her own!
Well done on your Indian! xx

Actually someone said at our group that Christmas probably did us quite a lot of good. Most people put on something, and then getting straight back on plan has given our bodies a kick start again...much like someone only just starting. It's nice to have something to work towards isn't it? always gives us a bit of extra motivation. xx
Great loss Spanx, you must be really chuffed! Well done xx

Thanks Polly, I was well chuffed! I agree entirely with the comment about having a break and then starting again providing a kickstart - I also think it does you good psychologically - I know I've felt better in the last week for getting back on plan and eating healthily. I really enjoyed having a blow out over Christmas, but I've noticed I feel much less bloated and tired now!

To be honest, it was good to get back to what I now think of as "normal" eating. A couple of days I felt as if I'd really overdone it, and that wasn't snacking, that was just the huge dinners my daughter plonked in front of me! Of course I didn't say no to anything...it WAS Christmas after all! lolol!!

Just put the link on another thread for a couple of ladies who want to join in...15 weeks, how is everyone doing? x

I'm having another good week - although a peek on the scales isn't showing any loss as yet - must stop doing that!!!

Good luck to everyone weighing in this week x

Another 1lb off this week it's so slow but I'll get there!!! And I did go out for a full on afternoon tea this week so 1lb off was a v pleasant surprise!! Spanx don't do it with weighing in between! I stepped on my new scales this week and yesterday it showed a 3lb gain!!!! Thankfully it wasn't this morning!!

Hi everyone! I'd like to get my SW 4st award by Easter. I'm 4lb away from getting 3st.
Good luck everyone ! :)

Hi ladies I would like to join I'm putting myself down for my club 10 - 23lb to my target, goodluck everyone x

1/2lb on.... Sad face! I'll try again next week. Better luck to everyone else xx

Sent from my eye phone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi ladies, glad you saw the link!:)
Kate, are you putting it on because you're contented and in love? lolol!!!
Oh new scales Kaz/...did you get on them 3 times? I get SO tempted, but pretty much back to normal...started off only weighing BEFORE WI ...gradually crept up to every day...now back to once or twice a week. Bad habit to get into IMO :( for me anyway.
Good luck everyone x

*pokes head in*

Anyone mind if I join in? If not, I'd like to lose 14lbs between now and easter :)

1lb off ... 17lb to go!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi ladies...I seem to be copying and pasting the link to lots of people...perhaps I should add it to my signature..everyones welcome.
2.5 off for me this morning...1lb to my 1/2 century...and 1 stone 2.5 lbs to reach my target...then I'll lower it (she says hopefully!!" xx

Back