Lbd plan......done!...........ok ladies, next challenge?????

I'm a Thursday weigher.....will have to check, I think it's 13 weigh ins for Easter...but have forgotten the date
giggling.gif
so will have to check.
Setting a target by a certain date or event will give you motivation to get there Bubble, and the more that comes off, the more motivated you'll be! xx

I have just weighed in, and gained 1/4 of a lb. Marvelous. Lol.

So I still need to lose 14.25lbs of 14!

Ah well, I'm hoping it is just TOTM water retention, and will drop off again next week plus a bit. My target still sounds more than doable in the 12 weeks I have left before easter :)

hi everyone, and welcome to the new losers!

Just 1lb for me this week. Bit disappointed with that, after having a great week, but it's 1lb closer to my target! So now lost 6 of the 9lbs I aimed for by Easter - looking good, but after being stuck at the weight I am now for months, I'm not counting any chickens! I looked back at my book this week and I was exactly this weight on 6 September 2013, so that's 4 and a half months of yo-yoing up and down...

oh! PITB......try doing something different for 2 or 3 days Spanx...give yourself a boost. What plan are you on? I only do EE...I'm just too lazy to count this, and weigh that...so I have a bit of everything. Only thing I've actually cut out is cheese....you know...that lovely solid stuff that melts on your toast...and then drips off the edge......:sigh:........don't do that...DON'T DO THAT!!:sigh: If I think I'm getting a bit stuck...I have beans on toast for a couple of meals...don't know why, but it has given me a shove in the past.
I'm not a fast loser anyway...hoping to get my 3.5 award this week....(oh! flippin' 'eck...it's tomorrow)...but am trying to give up the worst habit ever...smoking!
everyone else, starts putting it on again...but it's a stupid thing to do...dieting for health as well as everything else, and still smoking.
I'm going to try my hardest anyway......even if I get stuck for awhile...gotta be hugely beneficial in the long run
Wish me luck! xx

Well done stopping smoking Polly! I stopped about 4 years ago and it was the best thing I ever did. I didn't gain any weight because of quitting, but I was incredibly unpleasant to be around for a while by all accounts! :eek:

Oh, I haven't managed to stop yet...this is only my second day...but am trying to cut right down using an e-cig......but am trying x

Good luck Polly with the stopping smoking, I'm sure you'll do it!!
I lost a half tonight so back where I started and feeling motivated again :)
Best of luck to you all for decent losses this week xx

Sent from my eye phone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good luck with the stopping smoking Polly!
I am sooo pleased, I lost 3.5lb tonight and got my stone award, so that's 7lb gone out of 23lb which I am aiming for, for Easter. If that makes sense! I usually do EE but I did a couple of green days this week-maybe that's helped? :D

5lb off for me this week which leaves me with a very doable 13lb to get to my Easter target !
Well done to everyone... We can do this together ! :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Great losses ladies.!
1lb off for me.....got my 3.5stone award plus it's my Half Century.......not going to change my Avatar though, got used to the "old bird" xx lol

oh! PITB......try doing something different for 2 or 3 days Spanx...give yourself a boost. What plan are you on? I only do EE...I'm just too lazy to count this, and weigh that...so I have a bit of everything. Only thing I've actually cut out is cheese....you know...that lovely solid stuff that melts on your toast...and then drips off the edge......:sigh:........don't do that...DON'T DO THAT!!:sigh: If I think I'm getting a bit stuck...I have beans on toast for a couple of meals...don't know why, but it has given me a shove in the past.
I'm not a fast loser anyway...hoping to get my 3.5 award this week....(oh! flippin' 'eck...it's tomorrow)...but am trying to give up the worst habit ever...smoking!
everyone else, starts putting it on again...but it's a stupid thing to do...dieting for health as well as everything else, and still smoking.
I'm going to try my hardest anyway......even if I get stuck for awhile...gotta be hugely beneficial in the long run
Wish me luck! xx

Ooh - good luck Polly. I'm about to stop too - kept saying that I'd give up when I got the weight off, but now I just can't afford to smoke.

I usually do a mix of EE and Green - mostly green on week days and EE at weekends when my OH and son like to have a SW 'fry-up'. I do find I lose better on green, or at least, when I don't have too much red meat.

Huge congrats on the half century and the 3.5st award, that's absolutely fantastic. :superwoman:

Some fabulous losses this week ladies - well done everyone! :happy096:

Hello lovely people.
I've had a really good day today but this evening I find myself craving sweet things :( I've had a hi fi bar and an alpen bar but it's not going away. Can anyone suggest something to stop these cravings? I'm struggling to resist the urge for chocolate..... Help!! x

Hi Kate, I always have grapes, they stop me wanting chocs....mind if you have DIABETES, for some reason you can't. When I want something a bit more, I slice a banana, and about a dozen grapes, and then pour a vanilla yoghurt over the top...sometimes I squash an Alpen bar in the bottom like a base. It makes a nice sweet desert .
Thanks Spanx....my worst day is Thursday...well my worst night, because it's darts nice and a lot of the other ladies smoke and we nip out for a break. Every other night of the week am on my own, and I've been trying my E.Cig,,,so far so good. Haven't stopped the normal ones completely, but cut down by at least half...am working on it ...good luck! x

Hello lovely people.
I've had a really good day today but this evening I find myself craving sweet things :( I've had a hi fi bar and an alpen bar but it's not going away. Can anyone suggest something to stop these cravings? I'm struggling to resist the urge for chocolate..... Help!! x

Hi I have a options hot choc every night (2or3 syns depending which flavours I get) if I have enough syns I also have a freddo or kit kat. Evenings are a nightmare but I wouldn't survive if I didn't have my hot choc.

Hi Kate, I always have grapes, they stop me wanting chocs....mind if you have DIABETES, for some reason you can't. When I want something a bit more, I slice a banana, and about a dozen grapes, and then pour a vanilla yoghurt over the top...sometimes I squash an Alpen bar in the bottom like a base. It makes a nice sweet desert .
Thanks Spanx....my worst day is Thursday...well my worst night, because it's darts nice and a lot of the other ladies smoke and we nip out for a break. Every other night of the week am on my own, and I've been trying my E.Cig,,,so far so good. Haven't stopped the normal ones completely, but cut down by at least half...am working on it ...good luck! x

I've got an E-cig too, but I really need to use it! It's almost as if just buying one was enough...! Bit like buying an exercise DVD I suppose, I always expect the pounds to drop off just because it's sitting on the DVD shelf looking at me!

Sounds like you're doing really well - keep it up xx

Lost 1lb again this week, so that's 7/9 done! More importantly, that's three weeks of losses in a row, which hopefully means I've broken the yoyo cycle of the last few months - fingers crossed! :D

Everyone is doing so well :)
Thanks for the tips. I've bought a ten pack of cadburys highlights and will also give the fruit and yoghurt a go..... Thank you xx

Back