Lbd plan......done!...........ok ladies, next challenge?????

Ok little recipe, depending on the hot choc flavour you like. Mix one with a vanilla yoghurt, then pour into an ice cube tray and pop in the freezer for a while. That makes lovley "sucky" chocs. xx

Ok little recipe, depending on the hot choc flavour you like. Mix one with a vanilla yoghurt, then pour into an ice cube tray and pop in the freezer for a while. That makes lovley "sucky" chocs. xx

Thanks Polly, I'll try that.
Today I've had sw fry up, a muller light and sw chicken korma with rice.
Tonight I've had a hot choc, fruit with yogurt and a hi fi bar. Hopefully I've cracked it now :)
How's the stopping smoking coming along? x

Sent from my eye phone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Not too well Kate....been worried about my daughter. She's off to the hospital in half an hour for a colonoscopy....so have had her on my mind all the time.
PLUS, had a girly night Saturday,,,and drank...and I don't drink much at all....let my friend mix my Whisky and coke...and yesterday, my head and legs didn't belong to me! Worst of all, got on the scales this morning and they show a 1lb gain...so got 3 days to lose that again. I KNEW there was a reason I didn't very often drink...................had a brilliant night though, rounded off with a Chinese! x
Oh I love Korma...didn't know you could so an SW one...it's one of the highest syned on the takeaway menus. I had chicken chow mein...well Chinese obviously xx

Hi guys
2lb off for me today thats 8lb total the 14lb by easter seems achievable might need to change my goal.
Will I be too dissapointed if I don't make it? Probably but here goes... Im changing the goal to 21lb by easter...:crazy:

I lost another 1/2 ..... Slow and steady wins the race..... Apparently
Good luck next week guys

Polly I hope everything's ok with your daughter xx

Sent from my eye phone using MiniMins.com mobile app

1lb off for me - and more importantly, four losses in a row! Whoop! So that's 8/9 for me - might be upping that Easter target soon...next week hopefully!

Polly, hope your daughter is ok x

Lost 1.5lbs on Friday. Really happy with that. Was in Ireland for the weekend so might be a disaster this week. 6.5/14

Gained 5.5lb tonight after a few days away at center parcs and a weekend of being a bit poorly. How does that happen? Does anyone else find they go off plan for a few days and gain loads? :(

Yes I found when i used to weigh myself constantly that 1 day off plan and thats 2-3lb on for me! I dont have access to my scales except mondays now and i dont notice it as much so guess over the week it averages itself out a bit.
Lost 2lb this week thats 10/21 b4 easter. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

2.5lbs for me this week..which takes me to 7lbs of the 17lbs I set myself as my easter target. ..feel like I'm getting there!

Hi ladies, I nipped on quickly last night, but didn't have time to catch up on all the posts...been SO busy!
Spanx thanks for asking after my daughter...she had the colonoscopy and was in a bit of pain for a few days, but they couldn't see anything except for a bit of inflamation. They took some biopsies as he travelled along...but no results as yet. It's the waiting that gets to me!
I put on 1/2lb last week, ggrr! but it looks like it's gone plus a bit more,,,I will know in the morning!
If you weigh in the morning and again at night, you'll probably see a 3lb gain...go to sleep and the next morning it will be gone again! So glad I get weighed at SW in the morning!! xx

1.5 off for me...and almost in the next stone bracket!
Has anyone else had a problem with their tickers? I can't alter mine, I don't know what's happened...if I hover over anyone elses my cursor turns into a hand, but mine doesn't. xx

Back