Lbd plan......done!...........ok ladies, next challenge?????

oh-hello-smiley-emoticon.gif
...........Hi ladies, sorry I haven't been around, been a bit poorly and a lot busy....WELL DONE KATE!! really pleased for you, and Hi Spanx, hope all is well with everyone. Hopefully am back to normal now...just about so looking forward to catching up! xx

+0.5 for me this week (TOTM so I am determined not to sulk but grrr)..still on it tho. Next week had better be good!

3.5 off for me...this challenge is going well, is everyone on track? I've got 2lbs to get my 4 stone award...never thought I'd do it! xx

That's brilliant polly, well done. Well done everyone else as well.
I've sort of lost my mojo at the moment, I am doing it but half-heartedly. I don't feel I've got back on track since my hols. Really need to focus. :(

Hi, I was wondering if I might be able to join in this challenge, I am new to Minimins - or is there another challenge anyone can suggest?

Hi, I was wondering if I might be able to join in this challenge, I am new to Minimins - or is there another challenge anyone can suggest?

Welcome! This one is setting a target for Easter and seeing how we go! (I'm not going very well but some of the others are almost there already!) :) x

Fab, I'd like to lose another stone by Easter! I am giving up choc and crisps for lent so hopefully that will help me along x thanks for allowing me to join x

3.5 off for me...this challenge is going well, is everyone on track? I've got 2lbs to get my 4 stone award...never thought I'd do it! xx

Hey Polly, that's brilliant!
I'm still in target and feeling good :)
Hope it's going well for everyone xx

Sent from my eye phone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ok 2lb gone this week! Pleased with that. 4lb into my goal...so I'm changing it! I won't get to 10st 10lb by Easter not a chance, but I reckon I can get my club 10 which is 11st 8lb so that's my new target. So that's 7lb in 6weeks...very do-able! :)

4lbs off for me this week..now only 3lbs to my easter target (when my weight will start with a 13 something)...happy bunny tonight

Back