LCD and VLCD

and

Silver Member
On the S&S advice sheet it says if you have 3 packs a day + protein and veg it's a LCD but if you have 4 packs a day + veg it's a VLCD...

But the calories are the same? Can someone explain this to me please?

MIne has them both as VLCD. 3 packs and protein is still under 800kcals so its still a VLCD

On the S&S advice sheet it says if you have 3 packs a day + protein and veg it's a LCD but if you have 4 packs a day + veg it's a VLCD...

I just looked at mine and it says the same thing (my sheet was sent about 2 weeks ago). I think it's maybe a typo? They even go on to say on the sheet that the two programmes are the same calories:

There are 2 Different programmes 3 Items Per Day "LCD" or 4 Items per Day "VLCD". If you have purchased the 3 Items per day you will be getting between 400 & 500 Calories per day.............. giving average of 550 to 650 Calories (same calories as the 4 per day and still maintain ketosis and great results). On the 4 Items per day, you will be getting between 550 & 650 Calories per day, depending on the meals you choose.

My sheet says slimmed milk rather than skimmed milk, an interesting typo! So don't be surprised at a typo elsewhere.

Haha, I couldn't understand this either because my sheet says the same! Quite a few spelling mistakes I noticed. If it wasn't for the support the diet has on this forum, things like that would honestly make me question the quality of the company. On their website there are a few typos, and it did make me pause and go 'hmm, do i really want to put my health in the hands of these people?', lollll

^^ Exactly my thoughts! I nearly e-mailed them to point this out!

Back