LeaE's Jelly Wobble

I used to wear the same thing every week Untill my cdc moaned at me, and remember when your clothes get smaller there is less material so it will weigh less ;)

Ooohhh I never thought of that less material whoop whoop might cut some off this dress to get me into the 17s lol and good call vardey as when you get smaller it's easier to replace with the exact same thing whereas my primarny maxi won't be x glad its not just me then I think my CDC is getting sick of my outfit x I'm going to surprise her next week with the exact same dress just a different colour lol thank u girlies u really have lifted my mood I owe ya 1 x

Whoohooooo Wtg on ya 4 lbs hope I lose that in third week really proud of you xxxxxxx

Awwwww lea just caught up with us post I am soooooo sorry you feel unloved there I nothing more I can say than everyone else has said you deserve the best we all do. We al deserve someone to make us feel special I have to say took me 30 yrs to find him and a lot of heartache as well in another relationship for 13 yrs :( love you huni and thinking of you xxxxxxxx

I'm cool Sharon I have wrote my note and either he sorts it out or I will be alone as I'm not scared of being single infact I quite like it tbh I know that sounds cold hearted but I function well on my own always have and I handle the chores and kids quite well so I will be fine one way or another x
And yes I'm happy with the 4lbs loss too just abit of an uphill struggle when u have as much as me to lose but I'm hanging in there x after today I'm doing a week no bars as an experiment to see if it slows my weight loss 4lbs this week so seeing if it's more next week with just shakes as I have heard rumour that it does so we will see x x my sister brought round a few jeans and tops today size 18 and they fit so happy to say I can from now buy a size 18 not that I'm going to as I really don't want to be in them much lol bit optimistic of me I feel but we all gotta have a goal and no one would do anything if it wasn't for dreams x
Bit of good news actually x my psyco childminding neighbour who has done petty digs at me for 3 years finally got her 1st harassment order on her today ! Not that that's anything to do with this diet but thought it was relevant to my diary as it lifted my mood alot which means for the next 6 months she's on probation so to speak x all my other neighbours are lovely she's just odd and it's nice that she has been finally muzzled x made a pact with myself as well after today I'm not having any negativeness this week either a truly positive week x

LeaE said:
I'm cool Sharon I have wrote my note and either he sorts it out or I will be alone as I'm not scared of being single infact I quite like it tbh I know that sounds cold hearted but I function well on my own always have and I handle the chores and kids quite well so I will be fine one way or another x
And yes I'm happy with the 4lbs loss too just abit of an uphill struggle when u have as much as me to lose but I'm hanging in there x after today I'm doing a week no bars as an experiment to see if it slows my weight loss 4lbs this week so seeing if it's more next week with just shakes as I have heard rumour that it does so we will see x x my sister brought round a few jeans and tops today size 18 and they fit so happy to say I can from now buy a size 18 not that I'm going to as I really don't want to be in them much lol bit optimistic of me I feel but we all gotta have a goal and no one would do anything if it wasn't for dreams x
Bit of good news actually x my psyco childminding neighbour who has done petty digs at me for 3 years finally got her 1st harassment order on her today ! Not that that's anything to do with this diet but thought it was relevant to my diary as it lifted my mood alot which means for the next 6 months she's on probation so to speak x all my other neighbours are lovely she's just odd and it's nice that she has been finally muzzled x made a pact with myself as well after today I'm not having any negativeness this week either a truly positive week x

Bloody brilliant really pleased about psycho mad woman bout bloody time!! Good for you as well sticking up for yaself your right you need positives in ya life now now negatives Oh my God fab news on the clothes just shows sometimes not weight sees the difference it's the clothes that shows the differences xxxxxxxxx

Hi Lea,

I'm another Rotherham newbie... Maltby for me.

I've just read all your diary in one shot, and I have to say you're a complete inspiration, as are the other ladies posting. Your losses in 3 weeks have been amazing :D AS I read your posts I'm mentally saying, yes, yes, and yes to all the things you write. It's also good to know that the things I'm finding (unexpected heavy TOTM, mood swings etc) are all normal.

Can I ask who your CDC is? I'm currently going to a lady near work in Doncaster, who sees me in my lunch break, but I move jobs in 5 weeks, so I need to find somebody nearer to home as my current lady will be a 50 mile round trip after work, and she doesn't do weekends except as one-offs.

As for bf... hopefully he'll realise how lucky he is to have a strong, sassy, loving, lovely lady like you and your words will give him the kick up the a**e that he needs.

Take care

V x

There is a lady in maltby who is fab who I go to as I'm Rotherham too! I'm from maltby originally! She is called Ann and is fab x

Ooh, thanks Vadey, I'll definitely look her up when I'm ready to move. Does she do weekends, or only evenings? :D

My CDC is in Bramley so if u want her number just say but vardeys CDC sounds more convenient x and thank you for taking the time to read my diary and im sorry if I sound an awful moody cow it's just my diary gets all my worse moments I'm afraid lol x just finished cleaning my upstairs and my house totally sparkles x and I now have the pleasure of just sitting in it and yes I find that pleasurable x and yes the stupid neighbour does deserve it but still hasn't stopped her standing at the window waving and flagging me off mmmmmmm she's in her early 40s as well v mature x
Well I'm going to bath the kids and dogs then chill so spk soon x and thank u everyone for today yr an amazing set of ppl thank u x

LeaE said:
My CDC is in Bramley so if u want her number just say but vardeys CDC sounds more convenient x and thank you for taking the time to read my diary and im sorry if I sound an awful moody cow it's just my diary gets all my worse moments I'm afraid lol x just finished cleaning my upstairs and my house totally sparkles x and I now have the pleasure of just sitting in it and yes I find that pleasurable x and yes the stupid neighbour does deserve it but still hasn't stopped her standing at the window waving and flagging me off mmmmmmm she's in her early 40s as well v mature x
Well I'm going to bath the kids and dogs then chill so spk soon x and thank u everyone for today yr an amazing set of ppl thank u x

Very mature sounds like me!! <waves> have a lovely relaxing evening gorgeous speak tomorrow xxxxxx

Hello positive week x well this morning I'm feeling good and for the first time on this diet I feel smaller x not alot and not because of the clothes but I feel smaller x no one has really noticed yet but that's prob because I am so big but all in all I feel good about it today x I'm back at work tonight for a night shift so I haven't had my morning shake as I am waiting until later x all my house is clean as well so I think that helps the mind set x my bf read his not last night but hasn't said a thing about it but I am not concentrating on that I'm just going to wait and see if he sorts his self out x I'm going back to bed for a few hours not as I have stomach ache and I have nights tonight x

LeaE said:
Hello positive week x well this morning I'm feeling good and for the first time on this diet I feel smaller x not alot and not because of the clothes but I feel smaller x no one has really noticed yet but that's prob because I am so big but all in all I feel good about it today x I'm back at work tonight for a night shift so I haven't had my morning shake as I am waiting until later x all my house is clean as well so I think that helps the mind set x my bf read his not last night but hasn't said a thing about it but I am not concentrating on that I'm just going to wait and see if he sorts his self out x I'm going back to bed for a few hours not as I have stomach ache and I have nights tonight x

Hi lovely. Good to hear that you are feeling positive-its the only way to move forward. Its funny isn't it-no one has said that i look any different yet either, but then, i don't know what i will say when they do as i don't want to tell people that i am doing the diet. Anyway,keep positive and have a good shift. X

Hey pip x just say u have just cut down abit lol how are u today good I hope x

Not too bad thanks. Getting a bit bored of the diet but have weigh in tomorrow so hopefully that will spur me on. I am really sick of the light headedness though and complete lack of energy. Nevermind, i have to just keep telling myself that it is just a few weeks in my life and the result will be a better life. Think i need to in and have a good moan on my diary later-that always helps get it all out of my system. Take care,keep strong. Toodles. Pip x

Good luck for tomorrow pip xc
Well day one on the no bars today and it's been ok although I do miss my bar a day it had become my treat x I'm on nights tonight and all is calm touch wood x just had a hot chocolate and it's warmed me up and I feel all full x only had two packets today so far and will probably have one at about 3 am another hot chocolate to see me through to the morning x my bf has spoken to me today in the hour that I saw him before work and he said sorry and he didn't realise and he misses me and that he will make more effort and tonight he lift me a fb message saying he missed me so so far so good x
I'm gutted today though as I spilt bleach on my fav top x it's only a purple one with detail on the shoulders but it's just one of them tops that would have slimmed with me and I loved x I always felt comfy in it I loved it so rip top I will miss you x my cousin in Spain talked to me today she is dieting and she has lost 3 stone so far x I didn't tell her I was on cd but she is being my diet buddy x and this is so bad and competitive but now I aim to catch up to that 3 stone as I feel I'm behind now lol anyway onwards and upwards off to work x

Ahh it's 4.25 am and I'm bored tired and I want to go home but stuck here till half 7 and still got the morning duties to do x only had 2 shakes today and I need another I suppose but not really fussed x tonight been quite which I'm not sure is a good thing as time goes by so slowly !!! I have read loads of diaries and looked at all the inspiration photos and I'm feeling like a spoilt brat as I want to be in that position right now !
Not many guys on this diet though are there I have only seen 2 on this site so far x yawn yawn yawn I'm tired I'm gunna go and make this stupid last shake x wish I was 3 or more months into this diet x mmmm and realise my 4at 7 lbs is unrealistic for the wedding on the 1st of June sad times x

LeaE said:
Ahh it's 4.25 am and I'm bored tired and I want to go home but stuck here till half 7 and still got the morning duties to do x only had 2 shakes today and I need another I suppose but not really fussed x tonight been quite which I'm not sure is a good thing as time goes by so slowly !!! I have read loads of diaries and looked at all the inspiration photos and I'm feeling like a spoilt brat as I want to be in that position right now !
Not many guys on this diet though are there I have only seen 2 on this site so far x yawn yawn yawn I'm tired I'm gunna go and make this stupid last shake x wish I was 3 or more months into this diet x mmmm and realise my 4at 7 lbs is unrealistic for the wedding on the 1st of June sad times x

Awwwwww huni you can tell us doing nites just you sound sooooo defeated I know your not but that is what I am like on nites without Cambridge hahahahaha you are doing amazing really happy for b/f messages you and gave you the lovely words you really needed to hear hope rest of nite shift went ok and remember game on challenge or ya cousin in Spain!!! And ok ya might not lose the full amount by the time of the wedding but damn girl you are gonna lose a huge chunk of the 4stone 7 :D xxxxxxxxxx

Back