LeaE's Jelly Wobble

Im still sticking in there week 4 half way through x have a busy day so it should be easy

LeaE said:
Im still sticking in there week 4 half way through x have a busy day so it should be easy

Whoogoooo brilliant news. Have a great day chick xxxxx

well its 2.20pm and I just got home from work and im frozen the weather is let say more suited to ducks x Im totally shattered and I still have loads to dao x First I have to get changed and sproused up then pick the kids off drop one off with my sister then take the littlest to her first meeting with her dad great such fun ! rolls eyes then home cook tea tidy round and finally chill I cant wait for 8pm ! Treat myself to a book yesterday its pauline quirke she did lighter life and has wrote a book about her journey x I havent got far through it yet but it sounds goodo far as she appears down to earth and honest and thats just what i like x I have read almost all the diaries on here so figured this was a good buy and at least something new x
On sunday I will have done a full month on this diet wow that seems ages looking back at day one but i have to say time is starting to pass a little faster now on this diet my cambridge obcession seems to have chilled abit and it has become more of a just way of life now rather than a chore and i couldnt even tell you how many days i have done never mind precise minutes like i used to ! I still havent eard back from my cousin whos wedding it is on the 1st of june as she started cd the week after me so she is either mega competative and doesnt want to talk so when we eventually do she can show off or she has well and truely fell off the wagon x I cant believe its been a month on this diet i honestly cant and whats even worse is i cant believe there isnt a miraculous difference in my body Dont get me wrong there is a little one but nothing like i have seen in the inspirational photos I have seen pictures of people who seem to have been on the diet 3 weeks and you can tell loads but no not me ! I have a christening a week on sunday so im abit gutted i only look a tiny bit better not loads and loads better but what can you do hey plod on and on and on !
Why is it my body wants to be fat ! why ? All my life i can put 2lbs on just looking at a chip butty 3lbs if i smell it Im now starving my body and all it seems to be doing is holding on to being fat aahhhhhhhhhhh for god sake my mind has put the work in hasnt it getting over needing to chew and swallow food so please body catch up with the programe here and shed a few stone and can you do it pretty dam sharpish please as the faster you do this the faster me you and the mind can get ourselves around healthy eating and exercise x anyway better get my rather large back side into gear and get something done x

Oh i so know how you feel. I keep asking my body why it won't just hurry up and get thin. I can't get my head around the fact that i only lost 4lbs when i am eating so little. Just not far! You have inspired me to buy Pauline q book,just ordered it. Will be good to read what a similar diet is like from beginning to end. Well done-nearly a month. I bet if someone had told you 6 months ago that you would go without food for a month you would have laughed at them-know i would. Sounds like you have a lot going on at the moment as well which makes your loss even more impressive. Keep going hun-you are doing amazingly. X

Wow leaE I am sooo proud of you! How strong are you lady!!! Congrats on all your losses and emotional strength! It's funny, I downloaded Pauline's book the other day! I haven't started reading it yet because work is crazy at the moment, but looking forward to annihilating it over the weekend! Keep that head high, you're a star! Xxx

Well good morning Thursday 3 more sleeps until Sunday and that's weigh in for me and I'm counting on reaching the 17s x I actually can't believe I have done a month on this but I'm aware that's an achievement but am also aware that I have much more months of this to do x I know from previous diets I will be happy at 14 as I carry my weight well and I will look alot better in my 14s but I'm sure that's when the big test will start as I will prob be tempted to pack in then but will deal with that when I get there x
I was totally engrossed in my new book last night and read over half of it in one sitting guzzling water and feeling all what Pauline did x she didn't have breaks for special occasions and stuck to plan so I have decided to take her lead and do the same as the christenings next Sunday so would be good if I stuck to plan so I'm driving so I don't have a drink and will take my tetras so I don't eat but I'm going to try and stay discrete about it as I don't know anyone there really x well I better get up and ready now as I have a full day of work ahead x thank u kfirth and vardey and pip for your posts I love reading your encouragement cxxxxxx here's to staying strong xxx

Your doing fab hun! Think I might buy the book too! I decided to come off as didn't think I could do it but after my mother in law pointed out il. Always be like her and never lose weight! I'm back on! Going to do Ss+ thought as and when I need it ( no more than once a day) as I can't survive without something! Off to a wedding tomorrow and I'm going to have one or two vodkas as I'm not in ketosis and will have to go through it all again. I'm struggling but going to give it a go. So reading your diary inspires me x

Ah vardey we all have times when we think this is all too much and we can't do it me prob more than everyone else I'm a right puff when it comes to giving up food and losing weight but if we just stick together we can do it x the books good so give it a try x and I agree go up the steps rather than pack in x this is a journey with a beginning and end how we get there doesn't matter we all have the same mountain to climb and I'm always here if u need a leg up once in a while xxxxxx

I'm all over the place! Shall I do this, that etc!!! I'm thinking of doing slim fast as you can have a meal and few snacks. If I do though il keep bobbing in to check on your progress! You are going to do this! X

You know-this diet really reminds me of being pregnant. As soon as people find out they want to give their advice and opinion. My pilates teacher went mental at me when i told her this week. I was all set to stop from what she had told me. Then i came back to this forum,to people who are going through it now-and as you say LeahE, it is a mountain, we will have our own peaks but together we can do it. For the first time i feel in control of the tummy monster. I have done slim fast before and didn't last long-found it didn't fill me up like cd. But-different things work for different people. I think you are wise not to deviate from the diet-even for a day-you just don't know what it could lead to. Temptation is always waiting to pull you back down that mountain! You just need to stick with it for a few months of your life and think what the results will be! Keep going my lovelys-we are getting there! X x x x

Ah I'm so sorry you are having it rough vardey x if you wanted my honest advice I would say struggle through these hard times and you will have good days too and soon you won't even realise how well you have done until weigh in x when ppl give you negative just turn that into determination x I can't tell you what to do nor would I want to this has to be your choice as it would make it 100x harder but I have faith in you and I respect whichever path you choose to take I just wish I could give u a great big cuddle and be there to defend you during times of doubt but like I said I'm always on here to give you whatever help I can ! Let's face it this diet is dam hard I'm not going to lie it takes some real determination to stick with it but vardey your a strong woman and if you get yr head round it you can do whatever you want you def have the will and strength to do it x
My days been ok I have been busy from start to finish so I haven't had the time to think about food I'm just feeding the kids then I'm off into a hot bubble bath as I'm cold and wet ! The thing that is testing my patience is the fact I'm still on my period yes you read that right it's bloody relentless ! It's lighter now yes but it's still there and not only is this diet costing me for the products but I should have shares in tampax by now !!!!!!! I saw my grandparents today and cleaned their house for them from top to bottom and she loved the company ! Out of all of the grandchildren I'm the only one that does anything and that really grates on me but what can you do hey ! I just bit my bf head off again as I'm on here while they eat as I must say pizza and chips sounds nice to me right now and instead of leaving me alone while I get through this focused he keeps prodding kicking and bugging me for my attention ! Well he def just got told what far I swear I'm snappier than a crocodile when I'm missing food ! No food or no sleep ? I would take no sleep any day of the week as I'm one of those ppl that can go 48 hrs no sleep and then have 2 hrs and do it all over again and be in a fine mood but no food ! I morph into Godzilla !!! Oh well lol I seem to be saying that alot right now choc milkshake while everyone around me is scoffing something amazing big sigh oh well lmao I do make myself laugh x anyway I haven't weighed myself in ages and I woke up this am and out of habit I went for a wee stripped down to my undies and got on the scales at like 6.30am then got back into bed like I was sleep walking I then jumped up startled by what I just did ha ha ha my scales at home weigh me in at 17st 9lbs but mine weigh in alot lighter than my CDCs but least that means I made my 17s this week ! Thank the lord for small mercies as if I didn't I may have just had a week from hell with this diet I would have been kicking and screaming at myself that it didn't matter when inside I would be raging that it bloody did ! And I know what ppl say about the tape measure being my friend but me and them scales and my body are at war it's me against them and right now I'm winning 3-0 so I'm not giving up this fight x well I'm going to finish my book tonight I reckon as bf starts work at 6 and I can't wait to get the kids into bed so chilling out reading is my plan x so I borrowed a book today for after mine as I love reading and it keeps me all interested and away from food x not sure why tv has the opposite effect as it makes me want to snack but reading does the opposite x

Mmm my night just went down the swanny ! My friend is coming round and I feel guilty because I just can't be arsed ! It's the one who screwed me off for the new love ! And here I am again making her time when I don't want to when she never did me ! Yes I just turned into a mug x oh well hey roll on bed time !

LeaE said:
Mmm my night just went down the swanny ! My friend is coming round and I feel guilty because I just can't be arsed ! It's the one who screwed me off for the new love ! And here I am again making her time when I don't want to when she never did me ! Yes I just turned into a mug x oh well hey roll on bed time !

No you didn't turn into a mug we are so alike I have done the same thing. But you are staying strong and doing this for yourself and nobody else you are a strong beautiful lady and any friend should be proud to call you their friend xxxxxxxxx

Thank u Sharon that's lovely and for once I'm being big headed and agreeing I'm an ace friend I do anything for ppl I love just a shame I don't get it back that's all but hey oh I suppose that's life x the only thing I do I. My life that's just for me is this diet and that's why I'm sticking to it x

LeaE said:
Ah I'm so sorry you are having it rough vardey x if you wanted my honest advice I would say struggle through these hard times and you will have good days too and soon you won't even realise how well you have done until weigh in x when ppl give you negative just turn that into determination x I can't tell you what to do nor would I want to this has to be your choice as it would make it 100x harder but I have faith in you and I respect whichever path you choose to take I just wish I could give u a great big cuddle and be there to defend you during times of doubt but like I said I'm always on here to give you whatever help I can ! Let's face it this diet is dam hard I'm not going to lie it takes some real determination to stick with it but vardey your a strong woman and if you get yr head round it you can do whatever you want you def have the will and strength to do it x
My days been ok I have been busy from start to finish so I haven't had the time to think about food I'm just feeding the kids then I'm off into a hot bubble bath as I'm cold and wet ! The thing that is testing my patience is the fact I'm still on my period yes you read that right it's bloody relentless ! It's lighter now yes but it's still there and not only is this diet costing me for the products but I should have shares in tampax by now !!!!!!! I saw my grandparents today and cleaned their house for them from top to bottom and she loved the company ! Out of all of the grandchildren I'm the only one that does anything and that really grates on me but what can you do hey ! I just bit my bf head off again as I'm on here while they eat as I must say pizza and chips sounds nice to me right now and instead of leaving me alone while I get through this focused he keeps prodding kicking and bugging me for my attention ! Well he def just got told what far I swear I'm snappier than a crocodile when I'm missing food ! No food or no sleep ? I would take no sleep any day of the week as I'm one of those ppl that can go 48 hrs no sleep and then have 2 hrs and do it all over again and be in a fine mood but no food ! I morph into Godzilla !!! Oh well lol I seem to be saying that alot right now choc milkshake while everyone around me is scoffing something amazing big sigh oh well lmao I do make myself laugh x anyway I haven't weighed myself in ages and I woke up this am and out of habit I went for a wee stripped down to my undies and got on the scales at like 6.30am then got back into bed like I was sleep walking I then jumped up startled by what I just did ha ha ha my scales at home weigh me in at 17st 9lbs but mine weigh in alot lighter than my CDCs but least that means I made my 17s this week ! Thank the lord for small mercies as if I didn't I may have just had a week from hell with this diet I would have been kicking and screaming at myself that it didn't matter when inside I would be raging that it bloody did ! And I know what ppl say about the tape measure being my friend but me and them scales and my body are at war it's me against them and right now I'm winning 3-0 so I'm not giving up this fight x well I'm going to finish my book tonight I reckon as bf starts work at 6 and I can't wait to get the kids into bed so chilling out reading is my plan x so I borrowed a book today for after mine as I love reading and it keeps me all interested and away from food x not sure why tv has the opposite effect as it makes me want to snack but reading does the opposite x

Thanks for that powerful kick up the bum!!! Yes i like reading but never seem to have the time! X

LeaE said:
Thank u Sharon that's lovely and for once I'm being big headed and agreeing I'm an ace friend I do anything for ppl I love just a shame I don't get it back that's all but hey oh I suppose that's life x the only thing I do I. My life that's just for me is this diet and that's why I'm sticking to it x

And so you should be big headed I am the same would do anything for anyone I would even help out a enemy if they needed me (maybe I like feeling needed) god this CD plays with my head!! Argggggg I am b*tch really ;)

LeaE said:

Hope your time with your friend goes well. At major turning points in your life like this it is important to have the support of your friends. That said, i do feel sorry for you-nothing worse than having plans for a relaxing night ruined at the last minute. Hope they give you all the praise that you deserve. X

therealbbe said:
And so you should be big headed I am the same would do anything for anyone I would even help out a enemy if they needed me (maybe I like feeling needed) god this CD plays with my head!! Argggggg I am b*tch really ;)

This stuff really does mess with your head-half the time i feel like i am on another planet-lets just hope it is planet thin. Summer is on the way girls-and we are all going to look fab! Yay. X x x

demonp said:
This stuff really does mess with your head-half the time i feel like i am on another planet-lets just hope it is planet thin. Summer is on the way girls-and we are all going to look fab! Yay. X x x

Yeah def!!!! Xxx

Hi girlies and sorry to vardey if u thought I was offensive or harsh I was trying to help u at a time of confusion and I really didn't mean to offend hope I didn't as I think yr all great xc night went ok only she just went on about how he's moved in after 3 mnth and that she has caught him sex texing ppl nice !! But I'm leaving her to it ! And yes planet thinner for summer here we come x I'm tired so off to bed but will catch up tomorrow night miss skinnies ps x I really am sorry vardey hope I'm forgiven xxxxxxxxxxx

Back