LeaE's Jelly Wobble

Just checked in on my dinner break and whooooooppppp so so pleased for you that is totally amazing xxxxx congrats my ickle love I'm gobsmacked a whole stone wow wow wow x v proud of you v proud indeed xxxxxxxxx

awwwwwwwwwwwwww fanks gorgeous!!! i know shocker or what!!!! makes me smile when peoplle say they are proud of me and gets me all emotional (bloody diet screwing with my emotions) :D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

therealbbe said:
Ok letting you know straight away!!! I LOST A WHOLE BLOODY STONE can you believe it 14lbs whoooooooooooooohoooooooooooooo :D

Bloody hells bells - a stone that is so amazing! Think how long it would take you to lose that on any other diet! You are a true legend! You must be over the flipping moon! I know that you haven't found this week easy so i am especially proud that you stuck with it. I am well and truly inspired. Big hugs. X

demonp said:
Bloody hells bells - a stone that is so amazing! Think how long it would take you to lose that on any other diet! You are a true legend! You must be over the flipping moon! I know that you haven't found this week easy so i am especially proud that you stuck with it. I am well and truly inspired. Big hugs. X

Awwwwww huni thank you very much inspiring big ole me (soon to be little) shucks!!!! Your right I didn't find it easy in the first few days just shows if you stick to it and as the other diets well 4 yrs I guess hahahahaha never got there xxxxxxxx

Well what an achievement! Absolutely fabulous! That's fantastic! Well done hun!!

Well done to claire too on your 7lb! X

Well well well you have never seen anything like what I have this morning ! Woke up and I have flooded everywhere ! Never seen so much in all my life it's radic Jesus what this diet does to you and wow it was loads loads loads !
Last night was fine and this morning I'm shocked but feel ok x dog has his final injection yesterday and this morning we are off roller skating x last night I had 3 litre of water and did 30mins on the wii x whoop x it's weigh day tomoz so with the amount I'm bleeding I'm not hopeful for a great loss but oh we'll long as I'm in the 17s nxt week I'm happy x how's everyone else doing x my week 3 is nearly over x thank god bring on week 4 x I'm still proud of the 14lbs loss wow wow wow x

Today so far has been ok x I couldn't skate with the kids due to stomach cramps and feeling light headed but after plenty of water and my cd bar I felt a little better x tidied downstairs AGAIN just got the kitchen to do and then to battle the upstairs ! In my house cleaning is a right battle x constantly ongoing and never won it stays clean for one night only x my bf is at work now until 12 tonight I just dropped him off so I have plans of clean bath then chill with the kids watching bgt and when they are in bed I have woman in black on DVD to watch which I heard is pretty good so can't wait no popcorn obviously but maybe a hot chocolate lol lucky me hey x
Well in terms of cd news I'm still sticking in there still time of the month and still not seeing much change in me x while getting dressed this morning my bf did say he could see a little difference which is a huge compliment as he doesn't notice a dam thing x I haven't been on the scales this morning as they are tucked away now as I have officially been told off by many so not sure if I even lost anything this week but with 6lbs to get me into the 17s I'm v much not hopeful ! I would have loved to be in the 17s this week would have been amazing and given me a real push and boost but I'm counting on it for next week week 4 weigh in is going to be my week I have decided ! Now to many 17 stone bracket isn't good but for me it is as starting in the 19s means the 17s sounds a real achievement and one of my 1st mini goals on this journey ! Mind knowing me the minute I reach that 1st mile stone I tend to celebrate that for 1second then it's right aim for the next aim for the 16s which I guess will start to become a bit of a slog as weight loss will slow and I will have to develop something called patience of which I'm unfamiliar ! God how I wish that I could wake up one morning with a perfect body and not have to put all this work in ! Many years of abusing my body with food and childbearing has finally caused payback in the form of Cambridge diet and well I can't fight back as its what I deserve x ha ha it's nice though isn't it not having to think about food and having to plan ! Me and cd have a def love hate thing going on I love food is removed I love the fast results and I love how it's taught me things about my body I would never have realised but I hate the no food I hate the no alcohol I hate the cost and I hate the social aspect I hate the periods and mood swings and I hate the soups ! I love however the friends i have made on here and it's really opened my eyes to how lovely and supportive a total stranger can be congratulating me and being there and understanding me more than any of my friends and on reflection that's just magnificent isn't it like really really brilliant x I'm a little tired today so need to get this cleaning out of the way and I have the police calling today to take a statement after a psyco childminder tried to run me and my kids over on Friday oh will the drama ever stop I swear I'm like a Jezza reject ATM x anyway weigh in tomoz ooohhhh and I just found out I only have one night shift to do this week so I feel so lucky weeeeeee excited isn't the word x

Oh my God huni what a day!!!!! You poor thing flooding all over :( hope your ok hugggzzzzz can't wait for ya weigh in tomorrow you gonna do awesome chick I just know it!!! I have heard this diet and periods go hand in hand!!! As for me I had a full abdominal hysterectomy in July last year everything gone I had a 4lb tumour and they couldn't save anything (didn't want it anyway lol ) but this means I dont obviously get periods lol anyway hope you feel better soon lovely xxxxxxx

Omg Sharon I feel awful now moaning about that ! Glad yr well now but sorry you had such a scare and had all that to go through x the periods making me feel light headed today and abit lethargic but just riding it through as I know it will pass x just found your diary miss had a quick peak and it's brill xxx I'm just sat with my choc orange shake and water while kids eat tea x how are you today ?

LeaE said:
Omg Sharon I feel awful now moaning about that ! Glad yr well now but sorry you had such a scare and had all that to go through x the periods making me feel light headed today and abit lethargic but just riding it through as I know it will pass x just found your diary miss had a quick peak and it's brill xxx I'm just sat with my choc orange shake and water while kids eat tea x how are you today ?

I am doing good thank you lovely!!! Yeah I was lucky it was ovarian cancer but contained in womb but very fortunate they picked it up on a scan I had to check if my Mirena coil was in the right place I can smile about it now it was weird at the time having all blood test CEA and CA125 I left consultants off went back to placement and said I have to have hysterectomy and what are these bloods for they just sat me down and said this is what they are suspecting. But all good now was in with weeks had it all done and had 6 months check I all clear have to go back jan for last lot of blood tests :). Hey don't ever feel bad everyone has their own probs but it doesn't take anything away from how we feel about them. Xxxxxxx

Hey peeps. You are 2 truly amazing ladies for everything you have been through/are going through. I was feeling a bit of a "sod it" day-i love food and maybe i should just accept who i am. Reading your messages i thought no- i will not just give up and hate myself again. The battle you have been through Sharon is incredible and i know now even more than before that you are a little fighter and will definitely succeed on this diet. LeahE, you are like my conscious speaking. Your words have a lot of power as so much of what you write is what i feel. I am totm too and am finding it much more intense than normal. We went for a walk this afternoon and i literally had no energy and felt really light headed. I honestly just wanted to quit as i felt so pants. But now, i am back! I remember that i felt so much worse when i was really heavy and every time i try going clothes shopping now and still can't find things that fit me/ suit me. Just for a few months of life i need to give up the love affair i have for food then it can resume the affair-but on my terms. So thanks girls-you will never know how much you are helping me-! BGT on now so better watch that. LeahE-let me know what the film was like-i saw it at the theatre and was scared out of my little mind-have to think what the film version would be like-good luck. X x x

demonp said:
Hey peeps. You are 2 truly amazing ladies for everything you have been through/are going through. I was feeling a bit of a "sod it" day-i love food and maybe i should just accept who i am. Reading your messages i thought no- i will not just give up and hate myself again. The battle you have been through Sharon is incredible and i know now even more than before that you are a little fighter and will definitely succeed on this diet. LeahE, you are like my conscious speaking. Your words have a lot of power as so much of what you write is what i feel. I am totm too and am finding it much more intense than normal. We went for a walk this afternoon and i literally had no energy and felt really light headed. I honestly just wanted to quit as i felt so pants. But now, i am back! I remember that i felt so much worse when i was really heavy and every time i try going clothes shopping now and still can't find things that fit me/ suit me. Just for a few months of life i need to give up the love affair i have for food then it can resume the affair-but on my terms. So thanks girls-you will never know how much you are helping me-! BGT on now so better watch that. LeahE-let me know what the film was like-i saw it at the theatre and was scared out of my little mind-have to think what the film version would be like-good luck. X x x

Awwwwwww sweetie so pleased ya resisted you are singing from my hymn book!! I can't get into any clothes yet and do you know what for years I have never bought a winter coat always a raincoat (mans) actually not even rain coat just something on top of a sweatshirt!! I am know as the sweatshirt girl at uni I have every colour available coz I don't want to wear proper tops but that is going to all change :) xxxxxxx

Ah ladies ladies I truly love u two x u make me go all proud and watery eyes and because of that I know we will all see this through as coming off the diet means we would leave each other so not an option I'm afraid x thank u for all your honesty and everything you share with me as it gives me perspective and a will and drive to carry on x
I have some news !! Not amazing news but news I have a pair of cream trousers I haven't worn for years from Dorothy Perkins size 18 and due to my load mood today though mmm try em on and you can use them as a gage never thought in my wildest dreams I would be able to fasten them but guess what I bloody did ! I also left them on for half an hour bending stretching turning and moving to see if I was kidding myself but no they fit ! They bloody fit and I don't feel lighter so it was so bizzare x only criticism I can pick is a bit snug on my fat at the bottom of my belly the apron fold from my c section and excess fat u know the bit I mean but sod that I don't care cos they dam right fit ! Give me till the end of next week or at the most the week after that and I will be a true size 18 ! I then tried on tops and all my other clothes lol was fun ! I have found a pair of cram size 16s and a size 16 silk basque which will not even come close to fitting but now I have found my next outfit to aim for x I'm ecstatic and even if I only lose a little tomoz I don't actually care this has been so much better than any weigh in ! Oh and a secret for u x I have a lace off the shoulder dress from Ann summers never worn but I love it but I was too fat when I bought it and I still am now but I'm going to slim till I look screw me hot in that ! Lol am I over sharing here lmao xxx anyway I'm proud of yr will and that you are sticking with it despite life's hurdles and I will see you tomorrow !! Whoop one last one for the trousers xx

Oh my God whoohoooop again for trousers bloody brilliant. Good luck tomorrow chick I know ya will do amazing and your right this is even better!!! Thank you for coming into my life sharing things with me it makes me proud to say your my friend!!!
Ps when I added you on facebook I added someone with your name and they accepted and I keep getting posts pmsl sooooooo funny!!!

Double ps I have apron two from two c-sections and surgery last July coz I had to be cut coz of how big it was grrrrrrrr TMI I know!!! Hahahahaha

Luv ya :D xxxxx

Well I'm shattered I didn't get to sleep until 5 am and I'm so tired x I watched the woman in black and I enjoyed it but wasn't what I expected but v jumpy lol weigh in this morning and I'm down to 18st 1lb so 4 lbs lost 3rd weigh in x I'm happy with that but still didn't feel as good as the cream trousers yesterday x do next week I am defo into the 17s deffo I just have to be and that feels lovely x all along on this diet I count numbers always the numbers but I think ppl are right to use the tape measure instead or clothes sizes as it's so much more rewarding as it feels more real x There is def no argument that the results on this diet are comparable to none and although it requires hard work what diet doesn't but at least with this diet you get the rewards x right I'm going to treat myself to my chocolate bar x have a lovely Sunday x

big sigh !!! Im writting this pos just for me to get my emotions out so i dont turn to food or being self destuctive as although i love the friends i have met on here and there support is amazing my diary is for me to get everything out in the open and in a way writting it down just makes me look at stuff differently
Its sunday at 12 o clock and my bf just walked out the house shouting at me ! For the last 2 days i have felt pretty unloved and like he doesnt make the effort with me ! He has stopped making romantic gestures and thinks that just doing day to day tasks is him making the effort and i dont know if its me just being ungreatful or if what im feeling is right ! It kicked off as we hardly see each other so last night he finished work at 12 I waited up so we could have half an hour together and he decided without leting me know he would go out for a drink with a work collegue and didnt turn up until half 1 ! i just feel a mug waiting up for him and putting that effort in when it clearly wasnt returned and considering we hardly see each other just feel he prefers to spend the bit of spare time we have with someone else rather than me ! I feel really unloved and unappreciated and then that just turns to me having self doubt about if he loves me if im worth the effort be cause maybe im not and then that spirals into an emotional rollercoaster of is it because im not good enough is it because im not thin enough blah blah blah Im just not sure that even if i was thinner he would want to spend more time with me and if this is enough for me or do i just expect too much or am i just settling for 2nd best here and im not that kind of person i would prefer to be on my own than have feelings like this ! I have tried to explain this to him just how i feel and he just gets self defensive and starts having a go and im not sure what im supposed to do ! Am i supposed to shut my big mouth and just accept this or am i supposed to think nah i deserve better I really dont know as i dont know if im a good enough person ! It all just makes me want to cry and im writting this with tears in my eyes and just not quite knowing how to resolve this as this isnt my actions its his and i cant force him to want me and to want to spend time with me nor would i want to ! I now feel really low ! hes working till 10 tonight and he hasnt got his mobile so we wont talk about this at all today and i will ensure im asleep by the time he finishes! Sometimes i just feel like everything just goes wrong and maybe its my fault and my creation as im a stong believer that you are the holder to your own destiny and so far in life i have made some pretty bad decisions where men are concerned and if im honest im scared to death of doing the same again x
I have everything i want in life car my own house im independant with my own money i have two lovely dogs and a loving family all i wanted was my prince charming and seem to only ever end up with the toads ! Im far from perfect im fully aware and when my bf is good hes ace but just alate i feel pretty alone !

Ahh Hun. Sorry your feeling low. It's easy to forget each other when your working hard and different shifts. It's far too easy to take each other for granted! Have you tried having date nights? Time for you both just to be a couple? Hugs x

Oh LeahE, i am so sorry to hear that you are going through all this. There is no worse feeling in the world. You have done really well not to turn to food as you know that food can't actually make you feel better despite what we tell ourselves. As for the bf, the only thing i can say is talk to him and make sure if knows exactly how you feel-but, a word of warning, remember that this diet does strange things to your emotions and you are totm at the moment which will make it even worse. I don't mean to sound patronizing, i am only going by the fact that i know that at the moment i am seeing everything 10x worse than it is. Went mental with the cat earlier because it tried to go to sleep on the clean clothes! Please don't think that i am suggesting that you are over exaggerating how bad you feel because i am not. I know exactly what it is to have insecurity about yourself and relationship. I have a prince now but i still have probs- now isn't the time for of to tell you but lets just say is starts with s and ends with x. I know i don't really know you, but from what i do know from what you have written, you are a strong, loving sassy woman who deserves nothing but the best. Talk to that man-sometimes they need it spelt out-and be strong. You are amazing-don't ever forget it. Big, big hugs. X

Hey lea, well done on the loss this week its great and next week you will see those 17s u are doing fab, and well done for not turning to food, u sound like u are having a tough time, I have to completely agree with the comment above about talking to him calmly and letting him know how u are feeling! I completely agree with the fact cd does funny things to our emotions, 1 minute I am happy then I am sad and in tears! Keep smiling hun I am sure once he knows how u feel he will make more of an effort!!!!

Ah thank u guys and I better apologise as now I feel I have off loaded me problems onto u lot rather than just my diary and for that I am sorry x I agree I am emotional and this diet dies bring it to a head but I just think its ongoing from before the diet x I'm trying not to be brash about it and pack his bags but I am upset and hurt x after digesting your advice through teary eyes I have decided tonight I will write him a letter and be in bed when he gets home in the hope he will think about it rather than just getting defensive and maybe things will get better x thank you x I got to say though although this diet does make you emotional it's also calming me down abit x I'm v feisty and because I'm aware of how this diet has multiplied that I am more conscious of my reactions and alot more reflective on my actions x so another thing I like this diet for x
Yes my 4lbs loss this week does seem to have taken a back seat doesn't it lol x yes I was happy with it and I'm so pleased that next week will be able to write the 17s on my signature well I better because I only need 2lbs for that and if I don't do 2lbs I will def be emotional ! I have a question ? Does anyone else have a weigh in outfit ? My CDC laughed today because I always wear the same clothes and shoes and I'm guessing I'm the only one that does that I swear I'm crazy lol I just know then that what it says in the scales is exactly right ! Well I have just thought that this could be a problem as my maxi dress will hopefully get too big then what do I do !!! Mmmm I will have to learn how to sew I suppose x
Anyhow I'm being rude and self indulgent and that's not a good quality is it soooo how's everyone else getting on today ? Good I hope xx

Back