LeaE's Jelly Wobble

Kimberworth

Ha ha who's yr cdc

Ah no I'm at bramley lol v small world though isn't that funny xxx how are u today

I'm ok. Staving a bit now but have survived making cornflake buns with the kids and also McDonald's! I find it hard to resist the food, the hunger I can get over!

How you doing? X

Yr doing so well avoiding trying some lol xc good on u x

Fine I'm just shattered x bed soon for me xx

Wow well done just hang in there to day 5 and it gets easier x my 2nd weigh in is tomoz and I lost 10lbs last Sunday x my loss won't be repeated but I'm happy with anything tbh x

Gd luck for wi tomorrow lea am sure it will be another good one!!

Just popped in to say good luck with weighin and I am loving reading your blog :) keep it going ya doing amazing
Take care luv Sharon xxx

Day 14
Aahhh I'm on nights tonight and I really can not be bothered !! Oh well !! I'm sat at my mums drinking black tea after an awful night x I say awful but it wasn't really my bf came home from work snapping and moaning at me over stuff I can't even remember so I threw him a cover and pillow and had the bed to myself I daren't even retaliate to what he was saying in the knowledge if I started I would prob get sent down for murder with my mood on this diet x I have woke up this morning and he's working 11 till 7 then I start work at 7.30 so don't think we will be talking any time soon lol to be honest I don't care as I'm too focused on this diet to even consider it x I weighed in this morning at 10.30 and lost 6lbs so that's 1st 2lbs so far in two weeks x I'm pleased as any off is better than non or even worse putting it on x I'm off to visit my grandparents then prepare for work tonight x and I'm officially into my 3rd week x and I want to say a massive thank u to everyone on minimins who has given me support and advice xc just hope it takes me through the rest of my journey xx

Brilliant loss hun well done!! I completely get the mood swings on this diet they are a nightmear, but so worth it hun, ignore the boyf he will get over it, probably just tired! Keep going lea u are doing brilliantly!!

Ah thank u guys and yes I'm defo ignoring him or I will kill him x and my 1st goal is 4 st 7 lbs so another 3 st 2 lbs to go then I'm aiming for about 10st 7lbs I think but not really thought about that just now as its too scary x so roll on the 17 stone bracket 1st x

That's it take each stone at a time!!

Back