LeaE's Jelly Wobble

Very true hun, is so sad, I personally couldn't have more than 3ltrs a day as I feel like I am sloshing about lol

I couldn't handle the loo runs although the amount of stairs I run up per day nowadays means I'm getting a workout lol xc how are u today x

All fine here today been enjoying the day with my son as he is back to school tomorrow! Haha Yh the loo breaks are a nightmear I have to work it out so I don't drink too much water ido know I am not near a loo haha ooh and your friends will notice a loss soon keep at it, it took about 2-3 stone loss before people noticed with me, is so annoying when we feel fab and just want 1 person to notice lol

Everyone sounds like they are doing fab! I've got my period! How unlucky is that first few days and I'm not even due! This diet messes with my cycle! I just really hope it doesn't affect my weight loss! I'm having to get weighed at 5 days as my consultant is going away x

Wow just got up to date on your diary and loving your posts. I am on day 4 and can't wait to say I am in week 3. I am feeling quite down and tearful today I don't know why and it's weird because I can't use food as my crutch to make me happy (didn't really make me happy)
Take care and look forward to continue reading about your amazing journey
Luv Sharon xxxx

Everything u write is exactly what I went through in the 1st week and it's comforting to know it isn't only me x I don't have periods but in my 1st week I did x I even asked the doctor and CDC if I was ok and they said its the effect of hormones on this diet on ur body so not to worry x and emotional !!!!! Well I cried I shouted I had to restrain myself from killing my bf I once was in such despair I cried in bed ( and I'm not a cryer ) and within 5 mins I stopped and felt fine x how bizzare is this diet and what us women will do to lose a few pounds lmao it's worth it though isn't it x and don't worry ladies it passes plus I lost 10lbs my 1st week and I was on time of the month x glad yr doing well asysha i would give loads to be where u are now but oh well best things come to those who wait and all that lol I'm just impatient I think but roll on 2 stone loss x I just want the next 6lbs to be honest as then I will be in the 17s ha ha never thought I would be happy to be in the 17s ha ha does anyone else go down the stone brackets like me and will the scale to drop down the brackets ? I suppose it's like mini goals for me x anyhow glad I keep u amused with my posts however I'm unsure they are anymore than my radic rambles but hey ho it's just me x

Yes I want to be on the 14's currently 15.10! 10lb and it was totm I'm hopeful now! Just feel bloated! X

LeaE said:
Everything u write is exactly what I went through in the 1st week and it's comforting to know it isn't only me x I don't have periods but in my 1st week I did x I even asked the doctor and CDC if I was ok and they said its the effect of hormones on this diet on ur body so not to worry x and emotional !!!!! Well I cried I shouted I had to restrain myself from killing my bf I once was in such despair I cried in bed ( and I'm not a cryer ) and within 5 mins I stopped and felt fine x how bizzare is this diet and what us women will do to lose a few pounds lmao it's worth it though isn't it x and don't worry ladies it passes plus I lost 10lbs my 1st week and I was on time of the month x glad yr doing well asysha i would give loads to be where u are now but oh well best things come to those who wait and all that lol I'm just impatient I think but roll on 2 stone loss x I just want the next 6lbs to be honest as then I will be in the 17s ha ha never thought I would be happy to be in the 17s ha ha does anyone else go down the stone brackets like me and will the scale to drop down the brackets ? I suppose it's like mini goals for me x anyhow glad I keep u amused with my posts however I'm unsure they are anymore than my radic rambles but hey ho it's just me x

I go by stones I want to see my next bracket and it going to be hard I started 16.13 how close was that!!!! I feel better now as well strange had major cry in the bath tears were streaming down my face whilst replying to diaries. I had major surgery in July last year so don't have periods and am on HRT no wonder I am emotional Hahahahahha xxxx

Ah Vardy and therabel your doing the hardest part and my heart goes out to u but I promise like really promise it gets better xxxx I know it feels like it won't but it will just get this 1st week out the way xxxxxx and I'm always here if u want a cry and a moan just give me a shout x

LeaE said:
Ah Vardy and therabel your doing the hardest part and my heart goes out to u but I promise like really promise it gets better xxxx I know it feels like it won't but it will just get this 1st week out the way xxxxxx and I'm always here if u want a cry and a moan just give me a shout x

Awwwwww thanks lea that is lovely of you!!! I know are bodies are just getti used to this shock to system I guess lol
Thanks again
Luv Sharon xx

It's ok any time x now for my moan !!!! God I can't wait for this shift to be done I hate nights sometimes every patient seems to be going mental tonight an elderly lady just tried to punch me in the face twice bloody hell x

That's all you need! What ward do you work on? The elderly ward? My friend works in a and e.! How do you find nights? X

LeaE said:
It's ok any time x now for my moan !!!! God I can't wait for this shift to be done I hate nights sometimes every patient seems to be going mental tonight an elderly lady just tried to punch me in the face twice bloody hell x

Awwwww Hun I know how ya feel I was hca for years score uni lol is it a full moon that is normally the case!! Please try and be careful huni hope rest of your shift goes really well for you xxxxx

therealbbe said:
Awwwww Hun I know how ya feel I was hca for years score uni lol is it a full moon that is normally the case!! Please try and be careful huni hope rest of your shift goes really well for you xxxxx

Im an bank HCA/minor op asst in Dermatology at my local hospital The James Paget.... I know how hard this job can be!!
LeaEyour diary has really touched me and I think you've really put your feelings and emotions out there. You seem so busy and so giving, I really am rooting for you to get to your goal and I think you've done so incredibly well so far. I hope to
read more of your diary and sending positive thoughts your way!
Charlean xxx

Ah thank u woo woo and thank u the rest of u guys x I did my nurse training so of u ever need a hand Sharon I'm pretty good I seem to help all the student nurses that come to us x
Well two Cambridge plan meals out the way well if u can call them meals and the question is when to have my last one as its always awkward on nights !!!! I'm thinking hot choc divided into two tonight ! It's odd not being hungry at all as its usually yr body that tells u when to eat and now it's the clock and time scale that does ! Funny hey x well at work I finally got everyone settled and chilled out no one managed to sink a punch tonight so result lol I moan about my job but I do love it also it's just quite physically and mentally draining and I can cope with the physical side of it but smiling and being there for everyone and taking all their problems on is sometimes so draining x it's nice to help ppl it really is but the things that I know about so many ppl you wouldn't believe and it's nice to help ppl and be there for them but some stuff is just unreal and I can't walk away from this x
I'm frozen yet again at work infact I'm frozen 90 % of my life on this diet and no this doesn't seem to get any better with time on this diet it's just something u live with to lose weight ! Right paper work calls me so best get off

Hi LeaE ive been reading your diary since sat , its keeping me going. I just started this on Fri , slipped up on sunday but im right back on it today with determination just hope i keep it up> you r doing brill well done!! xx

HI Lea, well done so far on your brilliant resolve and sticking to the plan. Its very nice to see someone being so open and honest about everything too, you're very brave and i'm sure you'll do spectacularly on this plan and soon be reaching your targets :)

Hope your night shift is going well, i'm presently on my last night in A and E woohoo, really hoping its more settled than last night. As for having your shakes i found having one between 4 and 5am keeps me going til morning but then ive not been having one before bed just had one on waking and treated it like I would if I was getting up for a normal shift. Itll be interesting to see whether this week of nights affects weight loss with turning everything upside down, at least yours are regular night.

Best of luck again hun and keep going xx

Wow it's amazing ppl read my boring rambling self reflective posts but thank u x really cheered me up thank u again especially since I'm on the night from hell x good luck u two with your journey and I'm sure u will be fine and yr always welcome here so join in whenever u like lol I'm just amazed ppl read my rubbish tbh with so many amazing inspiring diaries on here I'm just shocked thought mine would just be me to me about me and no one would care ha that sounds do pathetic with self pitty but if wasn't meant to xc wow

Back