LeaE's Jelly Wobble

Your doing fab! I'm hoping come thurs il have a good loss! Not a full week but still hoping for something! Something had changed this time for me! I feel pretty sure I'm going to get to my first goal in 6 weeks! Well by that I mean I'm not going to cheat and I feel determined to do the 6 weeks on ss! Positive thinking! I'm sure il have ups and downs but I just want to go on my Hol buying clothes that aren't a 18! Even a 16 but just not a 18 x

Well lets do it together then x share my thread and let me know how u get on every day and the time will fly by and hopefully so will the pounds x my fingers are crossed for yr weigh in x

Blooming brilliant weight loss hun soooooooooo proud of you and remember your doing this for you xxxxxxx

Vardy it's fine I love yr input don't stop and thank u everyone who's said well done for my weight loss but I'm not stupid enough to think I could do this alone I wouldn't have achieved what I have so far if it wasn't for everyone's kind and supportive words so everything I lose is in part down to u as much as it is me x and don't think I'm not greatful as I wholely truly totally am xc thank u xx

Ahh thank you kindly! My house has never been so clean! Got a cracking head. Did you suffer? X

Hey!
Well done on your weight loss so far!
Really great as you have definitely had more than your fair share of sucky days and food temptation!

God knows how you managed when your family ordered a takeaway! Happily my hubby hasn't done that yet but a steak pie nearly got the better of me yesterday ! What doesn't kill us (or diet) makes us stronger eh???

I have my 2 week WI tomorrow so we are in similar situations .....
Keep up the good work and keep posting!

Yeah Sarah j we are maybe u should join my diary too and do this together x good luck tomorrow for wi keep me up to date x and yes Vardy it does kill you with head aches but drink plenty and it will pass and paracetamol lol x yr nearly through the worst so stick with it x

Well night shifts going well although I have been awake since 9.30 and been on the go all day so I'm sure I will be dead on my feet at 4am x this place is boiling tonight so I have drank a litre and half of water already and I'm still thirsty x my CDC says I have to drink loads and loads of water to keep my weight loss good so my goal for this week is to drink as much as possible x so far so good x I'm 18st 5lbs now so I would love to drop that 5lbs this week but I'm not counting on it as I feel 2 good loses so far means I must be due a slow week x I'm just hoping that in two weeks from now I'm in the 17s stone bracket x I have made myself a chart today where I have my 4st 7lbs marked out and for every lb lost I tick off one of my squares x I stuck it in the kitchen as a hope if I ever go for food it will remind me to stick with it x looking at my chart I figures it didn't look so much to go and marking it off every week makes it seem more doable x I was thinking I might get a jar and put in a pound for every pound lost so that when I reach my 1st goal I can treat myself to a new pair of jeans with the money saved x but that's something that needs starting as haven't done it yet x I feel like a small child setting myself reward charts and reward jars but I'm pulling out all the stops to keep focused as this is something I really really want to do and alot of ppl fall off the wagon on this diet and I really don't want to prolong this agony x my cousin the cheeky mare lost 11lbs in her first week despite cheating lmao just typical that isn't it lol nah I'm happy for her just I wouldn't have that luck lol I was thinking today that I def am not comparing my weight loss to anyone else as sometimes it can be disheartening and I am claiming this as my weight loss not what I do in comparison to other ppl x when other have wobbles on diets it always wobbles me so I'm determined to make a change with that as I'm doing this for me and my family not for anyone else x this site is ace though as I feel like I owe it to everyone who's supported me to succeed as well as otherwise I'm wasting everyone's time and that would be rubbish x well all is quiet at work ATM so just having a drink and going to read through a few posts on here see what other ppl are up to x

Another good post! How much water do you drink? I've drank about 3 litres and 4 cups of blank tea! I stopped drinking at 5pm as was up all night on the loo! X

Can too much water become unsafe?

I've been hearing a lot that the more water you drink the better the weight loss? How much is deemed unsafe? X

Right x your heart need potassium to work and if you drink too much water this dilutes the amount of potassium in your body x the recommended amount for a normal healthy adult is 1500 but I drink more than that I think between 2000 and 2500 is about right on this diet as regular consumption of more than 3000 can become dangerous x I know that many ppl on this site say drink more lose more but this has to be considered when drinking loads x hope this helps as I can't find out exactly what amount is considered dangerous as I suppose it depends on the individual but on this diet the water should be consumed throughout the day not just in one big bout x if I find out anymore I will post it and let u know xx

Omg this may be the dullest post ever but I gotta moan aaahhh I'm on nights and feel so agitated I can't sit still aahhhhh it's at a point of unbearable now x what's going on ????

Hope your feeling better soon! Has it passed? Let it out! I'm so tired, I'm up and down to the loo! I've got a bit of insomnia going on since I started this diet. X

Large amounts of Water is only bad if u have too much in a short space of time, if u are drinking 3-4 ltrs throughout the day then u are fine!
Hope u are feeling better now lea x

Last edited:
Looked the water thing up in my nursing book and it def says 3lt is a maximum over a long period of time as the kidneys are only designed to process 1500mls in 24 hrs in a normal functional adult so doubling that pushes them to a max x it states that anymore will result in your bodies blood been flooded with extra fluid until it can process the excess fluid resulting in unstable homeostasis status hense less posasium x this is generally dangerous if done continually over a period of time or if the fluid is consumed in large bouts in a short time x I'm just posting this for advice and to answer a question and I'm
Not saying u are going to die if u drink too much x water is important on this diet as we all know and I myself drink alot but just thought it made good point of now downing it all in an evening or drinking excess xx

I think it says to have more cos of the water we are not having from food, it needs to be replaced! It certainly makes us not want to drink so late and all in 1 go!

Well it's day 1 of my 3rd week which makes it day 15 x wow doesn't look long when I write it like that but it feels ages and a right accomplishment x which in comparison to everyone else on here it's nothing but for me and like I stated I'm claiming this about my journey done my way it's blooming brilliant x after reading many comments on here saying read spangles diary as she has done ace then I took the bull by the horns last night and started reading it but it's like 150 pages long so I'm not even half way x it's was great to read actually but not because she is some mystical creature that I had her down to be after all the comments I read but because she's a normal lass who has come far on this diet and has some lovely reasons for doing this and she just shows so far in her diary that she had ups and downs but so far as I have read she has battled through it and it makes it appear more doable for me a mear mortal lol well I only woke up at 3pm so picked kids up and just had a choc orange bar x mmmmmmm it was like heaven lmao at myself to chew and to swallow is somewhat a novelty after 2 weeks on this diet but for it to be something that represents a chocolate bar treat well even better for me as I love chocolate lol
Chocolate for me I now realised wasn't appreciated when I ate it not because I didn't enjoy it but simply because I ate too much so wasn't a treat anymore ! What I just ate prob doesn't taste anything half as nice as a mars but because it was a treat tasted 100000 times better x
I'm making the kids jacket potato and I'm back at work for 7.30 and not really struggling x the last time I did this diet many moons ago when I had the bars it gave me the muchies so I cheated on the diet but this time I feel I have a little self control I guess that's because I'm older and wiser x god how u change in 7 years x
Kids are back at school today and I picked them up x I'm quite chatty and friendly so have a few mummy school run friends and I was all set ready to test if I looked any different on them as I haven't seen them for 2 weeks and I'm 16lbs lighter x even though I'm frozen I wore a tight fitting top and jeans and no coat to make it fair play ! Soo I have been and gone and come home and ...... Not a single one noticed so u can't tell yet so nose back to the grind stone to work at it and maybe in 2 weeks they will boo my useless bf can't either ! He says I look the same stupid idiot if only he would have lied he would have prob ended up with some love lol xxx nah I'm joking I want honesty lol anyways had another night of discussion of this diet when I say discussion I mean me defending it and justifying the diet which is mental as I shouldn't have to but somehow feel I get drawn into doing it ! I hate this diet as its hard and it's forced me go change but I love it also for the same reasons and many more and I feel defensive when ppl slate it x

Yes ayaha you are correct as we aren't getting water from food as you usually would I agree as this info is for ppl not on this diet just thought it was interesting and gave a general guidance as 3ltre or a little bit more is enough for me x this diet is amazing and I love it and it's brilliant but it is important to be sensible and this diet has had radic bad press that has been blown out of proportion but I think it's always a good idea to remember a couple of ppl have died on this diet ! And it's not because of the product or what they ate but because they had heart failure from drinking too much water x I feel for their families and themselves as they did this by accident and all they were trying to do was lose weight and I'm really sad about that but just for me if no one else agrees with this post ! Out of respect for them I won't make the same mistake x I guess they downed the water to speed weight loss and hide hunger x and prob did it over a short amount of time x so i myself won't be doing that x rip to them ppl and so sorry to their families my heart breaks for them and goes out to each and every one of them xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back