LeaE's Jelly Wobble

Hey everyone thank u for all yr comments I also have been asked if I'm pregnant and it was so embarrassing but u just have to laugh it off at the time and I know how horrid it feels x thank I Sharon for the fairy dust it works and I will be needing more of that throughout the diet please hope yr all ok and getting on well x

demonp said:
That was some very brave sharing! Here's mine-that no one else knows. It is me that has lost all sex drive and its been gone for about 7 years-maybe more. . .bear in mind Im only 35.i could probably count on my fingers how many times we've had sex in that time-and when we do its lights off etc. When we first got together we were like rabbits and then it just went. And its killing me. We have a perfect marriage otherwise apart from the fact that i live in fear he is getting it elsewhere-and who could blame him. Its like a constant elephant in the room-we don't talk about it because Im scared of what if might say. Im just praying that my libido is hiding under all this Flab. And yes, i have spoken to the Dr about it-they were crap-always an excuse for it-you've recently had a baby, medication you are on will effect it-come back in 6 months. Trouble is it takes so much courage to talk to them about it that i never in back. I hate the thought of counselling-Im afraid what might come out. So yes, I've got a lot riding on this diet! Sorry, tmi info for a Sunday eve but i thought after you were so honest it was only fair that i was too. Phew-like i said,-never told anyone, apart from Dr, about that and now i have just told a load of people who i have never met! This diet is mad! X

Hey pip x first off thank u for trusting me and sharing that x I'm sorry if u felt forced to as I really didn't want u to feel that pressure but u should be so proud u have been able to say all that x I totally get where u are coming from and u are not on yr own I promise u x yr gp is simply dodging helping u and that isn't yr fault that is them just not doing their job properly and they should have respected how difficult that was for u x I haven't spoken to the dr about my sexual problems but I have about my weight which was so hard I was emotionally scared and I go no hell or support simply told me to eat healthy and exercise ! What really winds me up was if I was a druggy or alcohol help would be thrown at me but for being fat they think it's not a problem well until yr ill then yr weight is blamed for completely everything x I know u hate talking about it but I know yr not stupid part of dealing with this is talking about it and accepting what the issues are to be able to deal with them that's y everyone knows I'm on a diet and even though it destroys me inside to admit the problems I have from being fat it makes me accept them so then gives me the tools to make them better x I'm not suggesting that this be an easy road but when yr ready you do need to talk to ppl about it x if no one else with he husband x maybe write it down rather than just say it x I feel really hypocritical saying this to u as I have the same problems that I'm struggling to deal with an I forever argue with my bf that he will be cheating on me etc etc but slowly we are discussing my issues and it does get hard but slowly it gets better xxxxxx hope this helps and I'm here if u ever want to chat and privately if u don't want to put it here but I'm always here pip if u want a good understanding friend xxxxxxxx

Well christening went well apart from me being late as I couldn't find the church !!!!!! I'm now a god mummy to baby ashaun and he's stunning x ! I had to make a speech with no notice and I had to go 1st so wanted the world to swallow me whole bit I blagged my way through it x it's was a lovely day and I was so proud to be picked to be godparent and I bought him an ace president and ah I just love him to bits x
Mmmmmmmm fat news though !!!!! I did not cheat all day I drank fizzy water and pretended to drink champaign during the speeches but not a drop entered my body ! I'm proud if u guys aren't just thank god I lost that 4 lbs with all the amazing home cooked food going around man it was hard looked amazing x
Me on the other hand was disappointed with how I looked I wore the dress I wore on my bday the day before I started this diet and u can't tell I have lost a thing I look no better in that dress ! I will upload some pics but I must admit I'm disappointed but I'm turning that into drive to make me stick to this bloody diet ! Anyway x here goes x
The pics are us at the christening and the last two are my new godson and me and my best friend soraya x

Attachments

• image-3617639987.jpg
    image-3617639987.jpg
    347.4 KB · Views: 89
  • image-3676828092.jpg
    image-3676828092.jpg
    373.4 KB · Views: 65
  • image-11716214.jpg
    image-11716214.jpg
    456.7 KB · Views: 65
  • image-4174208659.jpg
    image-4174208659.jpg
    443.8 KB · Views: 58
  • image-3380963093.jpg
    image-3380963093.jpg
    351.7 KB · Views: 61
  • image-2611376384.jpg
    image-2611376384.jpg
    454.2 KB · Views: 64
LeaE said:
Well christening went well apart from me being late as I couldn't find the church !!!!!! I'm now a god mummy to baby ashaun and he's stunning x ! I had to make a speech with no notice and I had to go 1st so wanted the world to swallow me whole bit I blagged my way through it x it's was a lovely day and I was so proud to be picked to be godparent and I bought him an ace president and ah I just love him to bits x
Mmmmmmmm fat news though !!!!! I did not cheat all day I drank fizzy water and pretended to drink champaign during the speeches but not a drop entered my body ! I'm proud if u guys aren't just thank god I lost that 4 lbs with all the amazing home cooked food going around man it was hard looked amazing x
Me on the other hand was disappointed with how I looked I wore the dress I wore on my bday the day before I started this diet and u can't tell I have lost a thing I look no better in that dress ! I will upload some pics but I must admit I'm disappointed but I'm turning that into drive to make me stick to this bloody diet ! Anyway x here goes x
The pics are us at the christening and the last two are my new godson and me and my best friend soraya x

I think u look gorgeous ! What a lovely family . Your god son is a cutie too ! Xxxx

I have to admit yes he is lol and thank u but I hope to be stunning once I'm done with this diet x

LeaE said:
Hey everyone thank u for all yr comments I also have been asked if I'm pregnant and it was so embarrassing but u just have to laugh it off at the time and I know how horrid it feels x thank I Sharon for the fairy dust it works and I will be needing more of that throughout the diet please hope yr all ok and getting on well x

I remember the school secretary coming up ton congratulate me and saying hopefully the next one will also go to this school!! I didn't really understand what she was saying for a few mins!!

Love the pics, you've got gorgeous hair :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

notlongnow said:
I remember the school secretary coming up ton congratulate me and saying hopefully the next one will also go to this school!! I didn't really understand what she was saying for a few mins!!

I think mine was a wine baby ! I may call it chianti :D

lovely pics L, your family is beautiful inc you. Love the dress btw.

Those pics are really nice!! You are naturally so pretty and you look so confident!! I let people take pics of me then I get hold of the camera and discreetly delete them all haha x

notlongnow said:

Yeah that took me a few mins to work out then x oh sod em least yr on yr way to been all slim and trimmed now love xx

Zest for Life said:
Love the pics, you've got gorgeous hair :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you love that's so nice of u x just need to work on the rest of me now x

JessieJ said:
Those pics are really nice!! You are naturally so pretty and you look so confident!! I let people take pics of me then I get hold of the camera and discreetly delete them all haha x

Ha ha I used to do that as well as offer to take all the pictures to try and avoid being in them but since deciding to diet I now think having my pic took is part of the accepting I hate the way I look so then gives me drive to keep losing weight ! I hate no detest every picture of me but I'm using that to make me accept I'm fat and make a change x if I keep hiding then I might go into denial and not do this x

LeaE said:

Will always give you my fairy dust sweetie you deserve but you were panicking so much I gave you lots :) xxxx

Hello Leanne hope ya having lovely day!! I did congratulate you on weigh in didn't I?? Well anyway whooogoooo 4lb bloody amazing considering ya thought ya lost none heheheheh. Your pics are so beautiful your godson is a stunner, really like the dress though and we haven't seen pic of that dress on ya birthday so how do we know you don't look different!! Anyway you look happy with glossy hair and beautiful smile can't wait for you to feel happy about the body that goes with it :D xxxxx

therealbbe said:
Hello Leanne hope ya having lovely day!! I did congratulate you on weigh in didn't I?? Well anyway whooogoooo 4lb bloody amazing considering ya thought ya lost none heheheheh. Your pics are so beautiful your godson is a stunner, really like the dress though and we haven't seen pic of that dress on ya birthday so how do we know you don't look different!! Anyway you look happy with glossy hair and beautiful smile can't wait for you to feel happy about the body that goes with it :D xxxxx

You have the first pics I put up earlier in my diary are in the same dress x the one where I'm stood next to the super hero guy x

Hello ladies!

Just wanted to wish you all well. I've decided as I've done before that cd is just not for me! I struggle to maintain more than a week! Just wanted to say good luck to you all and that you have been superstars through my journey. I'm going back to my old faithful weight watchers! I'm sad as I would love to do this diet just find it so difficult. I've accepted that it will be slow but that's ok. I'm going to keep attached to this thread as I want to see how you are all going to look and see you all reach your goals! Which you are going to do!! Hugs x

LeaE said:
You have the first pics I put up earlier in my diary are in the same dress x the one where I'm stood next to the super hero guy x

Ahhhhhh yeah let me go back and look heheheheh x

Leanne!!! You have so much more room in the dress and tummy looks smaller I put pics side by side on phone I saved them and you can see difference!!! ;) xxxxx

What lovely photos! You look beautiful already - a good position to start a diet from! I found that I didn't notice any loss until I was about 2 stones down but now every week I notice a difference. You should take some more photos in 2-3 weeks. Good luck.

Back