LeaE's Jelly Wobble

Right hun, Im not going to BS you and say that you massively different because i won't lie to you.,but there definitely is a difference. Look at your tummy and your face-it is definitely going hun. You will definitely find that all of a sudden you really notice the difference-it seems to happen when you are not looking. The other top tip that someone have me when i first started losing weight-go and invest in some really good underwear-and i don't mean m&s, i mean from a proper lingerie shop. It makes a massive difference and really changes your body shape. When i put on a proper bra i suddenly saw my waste. All that said, you are very photogenic as are you gorgeous girls. And i am so proud of the way you handled the christening-inspirational stuff. You have really made me feel that i can handle social situations that i have been avoiding on this diet-cheers mate! Leanne the legend strikes again! X x x

vadey said:
Hello ladies!

Just wanted to wish you all well. I've decided as I've done before that cd is just not for me! I struggle to maintain more than a week! Just wanted to say good luck to you all and that you have been superstars through my journey. I'm going back to my old faithful weight watchers! I'm sad as I would love to do this diet just find it so difficult. I've accepted that it will be slow but that's ok. I'm going to keep attached to this thread as I want to see how you are all going to look and see you all reach your goals! Which you are going to do!! Hugs x

Vardey it's not about how we get there it's just that we get there x I admire u gave it a shot and right now it's just not u x I expect to hear from u all the time updating me on yr loss and how it's going x and u still owe me a coffee x don't lose touch just because yr not on cd I still want u in my diary and I'm still here to help u on yr wayxxx good luck x ps mum started ww this week and lost 6 lbs so it's not that slow trust me x

Daisy65 said:
What lovely photos! You look beautiful already - a good position to start a diet from! I found that I didn't notice any loss until I was about 2 stones down but now every week I notice a difference. You should take some more photos in 2-3 weeks. Good luck.

Yes daisy I will I will put some more up throughout my journey x how are u getting on x

LeaE said:
Yes daisy I will I will put some more up throughout my journey x how are u getting on x

Hey hun! I will def pop in for some support! Thinking start of June for a coffee? X

vadey said:
Hey hun! I will def pop in for some support! Thinking start of June for a coffee? X

Yes deffo we could maybe get some of the others to meet too somewhere halfway x

demonp said:
Right hun, Im not going to BS you and say that you massively different because i won't lie to you.,but there definitely is a difference. Look at your tummy and your face-it is definitely going hun. You will definitely find that all of a sudden you really notice the difference-it seems to happen when you are not looking. The other top tip that someone have me when i first started losing weight-go and invest in some really good underwear-and i don't mean m&s, i mean from a proper lingerie shop. It makes a massive difference and really changes your body shape. When i put on a proper bra i suddenly saw my waste. All that said, you are very photogenic as are you gorgeous girls. And i am so proud of the way you handled the christening-inspirational stuff. You have really made me feel that i can handle social situations that i have been avoiding on this diet-cheers mate! Leanne the legend strikes again! X x x

Ha ha Leanne the legend ha ha ha I wish x seriously without u guys as my safety belt holding me on this bloody cd wagon through good and bad I would have fallen off loads of times yr all little stars x and pip u underestimate yrself so much x with me and u sharing out most horrific hidden secrets it's really helping me accept some stuff an let go of loads of issues as I felt I was the only one with issues and it's so nice to have someone to relate to x so pip the powerful lol thank u xxxxxx when's yr weigh in I can never remember anyone's dates x

Oh the dreaded night shift ! But due to the christening at least I only have tonight to do x
I must admit I'm hungry tonight not starving but a little hunger pang so maybe I haven't had enough water today x
Well bank holiday Monday and the kids wanted to go swimming x so off we went to Barnsley metronome ! Their idea of heaven my idea of hell ! Well off we went and as it was so busy we had to wait for an hour ! I of course was the one who had to stand in the que while they went and ate as of course I'm on this diet !!!!! so we eventually get swimming and is packed so I was parra as ever with all my fat on show and hey bingo I bump I to two girls I know from school oh lovely x isn't that just sods law ! Well we then got our and no cubicles to change in so had to change in the family changing rooms infront of loads trying to hide my fat and private bits oh my word I was so glad to get back in the car !
Just been reading a page in an old bells mag about skimmers and sinners of the celeb world and it's brilliant inspiration x stupid Vanessa felts was a sinner ! She's state I cheated the gastric band by eating choc mouse and trifle wtf why pay for one done then ! I hate that woman she has the cheek to slag off birds of a feather Pauline saying she will pile it all back on when look at her ! What a loopy fool ! Anyway that girl from big brother Josie and dawn French have done amazing x

Yer Josie looks like a different person!! I have t seen dawn French I'll have to take a look!! Vanessa annoys me so much she's an attention seeker!! X x :)

Dawn French looks amazing - think she had lost 6 stone in the last thing I saw her in she looked gorgeous!

Well woke up from my slumber and bf has tidied around which is good x shame he is working at4 though as we won't see each other today hardly at all x kids have swimming lessons then mum will prob do tea so easy day for me x I think I'm going to have a long hot soak tonight then bed xx

LeaE said:
Ha ha Leanne the legend ha ha ha I wish x seriously without u guys as my safety belt holding me on this bloody cd wagon through good and bad I would have fallen off loads of times yr all little stars x and pip u underestimate yrself so much x with me and u sharing out most horrific hidden secrets it's really helping me accept some stuff an let go of loads of issues as I felt I was the only one with issues and it's so nice to have someone to relate to x so pip the powerful lol thank u xxxxxx when's yr weigh in I can never remember anyone's dates x

I know what you mean hun-sometimes its reassuring to know that Im not the only one who is a little f***ed up! ;) As weird as it sounds, putting it in writing really seems to help. Even with the last admissions i made. . Got some additional exercise on Sunday night;) Might be to do with that book i just read-fifty shades of grey. Anyway, its good to know that we are all helping each other. Wi tonight for me so fingers crossed.x ps i so get you on the swimming thing-bloody hate those family changing rooms-they should be banned! X

Whoooppppp so excited for u to wi I know u will be so pleased ! Where the hell is thy Sharon with the fairy dust lol well good luck with it and I expect to be the first to know xxxxx oh and glad to be of service I'm available for rants and admissions whenever u want ps I am off to buy thy book after swimming sounds good spesh if it has that affect u kinky minx plus ....... Bedroom exercise is known to be the best form of kcal burning so saddle up pip lmao xxxxx cheeky wink wink x

demonp said:
I know what you mean hun-sometimes its reassuring to know that Im not the only one who is a little f***ed up! ;) As weird as it sounds, putting it in writing really seems to help. Even with the last admissions i made. . Got some additional exercise on Sunday night;) Might be to do with that book i just read-fifty shades of grey. Anyway, its good to know that we are all helping each other. Wi tonight for me so fingers crossed.x ps i so get you on the swimming thing-bloody hate those family changing rooms-they should be banned! X

Pip u little bugger I'm reading this at swimming and ppl are giving me looks because I'm cheesy smiling and tapping away on my iPhone lmao blush blush xxxxxxxxxx

Vjdisme said:
A girl came up to me at my sons football match and asked me if I was pregnant ! I turned looked and said no and just stared at her I wanted to punch her on the end of the nose lol ! But it gave me the kick up the bum to lose weight . I'll show her when I'm slim ! ***** haha x

Lol years ago someone thought I was preggers (I was 2 stone lighter than I am now too!) thing Is I was so taken aback that I said yes!!!!!! She asked when I was due and I said December!!!!!! To make it worse she is my mums neighbour!!! So every now and again she asks me how my 'imaginary' child is! I just say oh no that wasn't me that was my cousin! (cue confussed face on lady) lol

notlongnow said:
I remember the school secretary coming up ton congratulate me and saying hopefully the next one will also go to this school!! I didn't really understand what she was saying for a few mins!!

Lol oh no the horror!

Zest for Life said:
Love the pics, you've got gorgeous hair :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Agreed

Vjdisme said:
I think mine was a wine baby ! I may call it chianti :D

Chardonnay :)

Pip when's ya weigh in chick is it tooooooo late for fairy dust I been at uni all day :( anyway just in case "sprinkles fairy dust on pip" good luck chick xxxxx

vadey said:
Hello ladies!

Just wanted to wish you all well. I've decided as I've done before that cd is just not for me! I struggle to maintain more than a week! Just wanted to say good luck to you all and that you have been superstars through my journey. I'm going back to my old faithful weight watchers! I'm sad as I would love to do this diet just find it so difficult. I've accepted that it will be slow but that's ok. I'm going to keep attached to this thread as I want to see how you are all going to look and see you all reach your goals! Which you are going to do!! Hugs x

Good luck on ure ww journey x

Back