LeaE's Jelly Wobble

U know what hun, I don't even know u but I have got say u are the strongest most honest person I know/ listen to if u get me, u sound like u have been through a Hell of a lot but still u are bubbly and full of life! Please don't look how far u have got to go, it will come off and u will be at goal before u know it, u are still at the beginning of your journey and u know u can do it cos u have done it before! Think of the present and take one day at a time!!! Big hugs to u hun u are doing amazing xxx

I'm fine and do feel better for writing it and also yr responses kicked me up the ass abit ! I'm not the only one doing this and loads struggle with their weight no matter how much or how little u both just showed me that it still feels the same for everyone x I do feel better for that post and everyone on this site is proof it works so I consider my rather large back side kicked and I have got a grip so I'm downing my water and feeling greatful that least I'm 2 stone down and I have u all pushing me on x see usually I would have emotionally eaten and instead my bottle of water and minimins is keeping me ok ! And good point made earlier about been able to conceive and being blessed with 2 kids despite being fat ! But to let u know I got pregnant on the pill and coil and I was fat so not sure if that's lucky or not but yes despite my weight I'm defo fertile x

ayshaahmad said:
U know what hun, I don't even know u but I have got say u are the strongest most honest person I know/ listen to if u get me, u sound like u have been through a Hell of a lot but still u are bubbly and full of life! Please don't look how far u have got to go, it will come off and u will be at goal before u know it, u are still at the beginning of your journey and u know u can do it cos u have done it before! Think of the present and take one day at a time!!! Big hugs to u hun u are doing amazing xxx

True strong words as ever missy x u are so ace x thank u and yes I know and I will x hope yr getting on ok too x

LeaE said:
True strong words as ever missy x u are so ace x thank u and yes I know and I will x hope yr getting on ok too x

Am fab thanx hun and please stop putting yourself down about your weight u are stunning, think positive and stay strong xxx I am off to get to know more about a certain Mr grey ;)

Ha ha mr grey scares me so far ! I'm too stubborn and firery to ever sign that contract lol shopping budget and personal trainer sound good though lol enjoy x

I think having a rant is good for you! Your school years reflected mine. I spent most of my twenties and thirties between 1 and 2 stones overweight and frequently refused to go out due to my weight. I gave up smoking 7 years ago and put on 4 stones. I now feel angry that I moaned so much when I was 11.7 to 12 stones as I would be delighted to be that weight now! I now have 2 -2.5 stones to lose which seems manageable and it doesn't seem long at all since I was nearly 17 stones - at the beginning of jan (was already on a diet before starting CD. I feel good now at nearly 13.7 stones and did in fact when I got to 15 stones. I don't think you should look at the next 7stones. After losing a couple more stones you will feel much better about yourself because you will have more energy and your clothes will be too big. It's quite nice just losing weight even if you aren't at goal weight.
Like Annie I have been reading Riley and she does have a down to earth approach. I intend to adopt some of her strategies once I start eating again.
Hope you feel better for letting it all out.
x

LeaE said:
I'm fine and do feel better for writing it and also yr responses kicked me up the ass abit ! I'm not the only one doing this and loads struggle with their weight no matter how much or how little u both just showed me that it still feels the same for everyone x I do feel better for that post and everyone on this site is proof it works so I consider my rather large back side kicked and I have got a grip so I'm downing my water and feeling greatful that least I'm 2 stone down and I have u all pushing me on x see usually I would have emotionally eaten and instead my bottle of water and minimins is keeping me ok ! And good point made earlier about been able to conceive and being blessed with 2 kids despite being fat ! But to let u know I got pregnant on the pill and coil and I was fat so not sure if that's lucky or not but yes despite my weight I'm defo fertile x

Haha this cracked me up!! O my special little surprises :) x x

Hey Leanne! I'm good joined weight watchers today! So onwards and downwards. I know I won't have the amazing losses you guys have but it's just something I find hard so if I had stick to it like my friends have and not gone back and forth trying everything and anything I would be 2 and half lighter like they are! Nay mind! I'm off to Portugal in 2 weeks with some skinny minnies but I've treated myself to some gorgeous hand made clothes so I feel nice in them. Going and knowing that I'm the biggest as I usually am but there isn't a anything I can do about that now! I've damaged My foot and got to have physio and it's giving me a bit of Jip! You are truest going fab and you will get to your goal just give your self time. You will be able to move up the plans and introduce food and still have amazing weight losses. Keep with it your an inspiration to lots x

Love you sweetie!!! I don't need to say anymore except thank you for pouring your heart out to us that was a very powerful and certainly not long winded message. I will be here all the way to help and support you (unfortunately I don't have little to lose as you know - not as much as you but weight of my 11 yr old :eek: ) anyway remember "side by side holding on we all stand together"
Hugggggglessssss and kisses xxxxxx

Daisy65 said:
I think having a rant is good for you! Your school years reflected mine. I spent most of my twenties and thirties between 1 and 2 stones overweight and frequently refused to go out due to my weight. I gave up smoking 7 years ago and put on 4 stones. I now feel angry that I moaned so much when I was 11.7 to 12 stones as I would be delighted to be that weight now! I now have 2 -2.5 stones to lose which seems manageable and it doesn't seem long at all since I was nearly 17 stones - at the beginning of jan (was already on a diet before starting CD. I feel good now at nearly 13.7 stones and did in fact when I got to 15 stones. I don't think you should look at the next 7stones. After losing a couple more stones you will feel much better about yourself because you will have more energy and your clothes will be too big. It's quite nice just losing weight even if you aren't at goal weight.
Like Annie I have been reading Riley and she does have a down to earth approach. I intend to adopt some of her strategies once I start eating again.
Hope you feel better for letting it all out.
x

Ah thank u love that was a lovely message that's given me hope because I can relate x thank u x keep popping by from time to time x hope yr ok and getting on well x

JessieJ said:
Haha this cracked me up!! O my special little surprises :) x x

Xxxxxxxxx :)

vadey said:
Hey Leanne! I'm good joined weight watchers today! So onwards and downwards. I know I won't have the amazing losses you guys have but it's just something I find hard so if I had stick to it like my friends have and not gone back and forth trying everything and anything I would be 2 and half lighter like they are! Nay mind! I'm off to Portugal in 2 weeks with some skinny minnies but I've treated myself to some gorgeous hand made clothes so I feel nice in them. Going and knowing that I'm the biggest as I usually am but there isn't a anything I can do about that now! I've damaged My foot and got to have physio and it's giving me a bit of Jip! You are truest going fab and you will get to your goal just give your self time. You will be able to move up the plans and introduce food and still have amazing weight losses. Keep with it your an inspiration to lots x

Ah lovely to hear from u miss been looking out for u x my mums on ww and she loves it and has lost alot fast so don't worry about yr losses I'm sure u will do fab and I'm here for u all the way x sorry to hear about yr foot hope it's nothing serious and hand made clothes v posh !! Please pop by more regular I worry about u and miss yr posts yr one of us and my diary isn't the same without u an I don't care what diet yr doing we are still in this together and if anyone thinks otherwise they can knickers off xxxx good luck with yr first week and I expect to hear regular updates sweet xxxx

therealbbe said:
Love you sweetie!!! I don't need to say anymore except thank you for pouring your heart out to us that was a very powerful and certainly not long winded message. I will be here all the way to help and support you (unfortunately I don't have little to lose as you know - not as much as you but weight of my 11 yr old :eek: ) anyway remember "side by side holding on we all stand together"
Hugggggglessssss and kisses xxxxxx

Thank u Sharon x just for yr reassurance I'm back to the determined fine and feeling ok with cd self now lol and yes 'united we stand tall' or is that strong can't remember the quote or even who it's from answers on a postcard lol but u get the idea x how u getting on x

LeaE said:
Thank u Sharon x just for yr reassurance I'm back to the determined fine and feeling ok with cd self now lol and yes 'united we stand tall' or is that strong can't remember the quote or even who it's from answers on a postcard lol but u get the idea x how u getting on x

I am doing ok lovely. I do know what you mean some people do like month or two and joubey is over mine although not as long as yours is like 5 months ok already done one as day 28 here :) but god to know I have to keep doing it and nobody can see I haven't eaten for 28 days is argggggggg I so want to tell people but I refuse I want them to notice not me to say did you know I have lost 21lbs hahahahah does that make sense??? Zxxx

Bloody hell Sharon have u lost weight ? U look well trim ! Less bloated and defo a hot moma x I'd say look at u from here u have lost mmmmmmmmm be that 21 lbs at least (pat on the back) well done lass xxxxxx
Did that work ? The comments will come love and u know what I think some ppl will have already noticed a change but are prob too embarrassed to approach the subject or too intimidated by yr achievement and maybe even jealous to mention it xxxxxx don't worry about it I think u have done so well and in my eyes my opinion is the most important lmao joking well about the my opinion bit not the u have done fab but hey u don't need me to tell u that do u ? Xxx

Hey chick. I read this thread every time someone adds to it. I'm willing you all on and enjoying the laughs tears and heartfelt confessions just sitting back as didn't think I had a place in this thread anymore. The dresses are from Barnsley and are really funky and usually only about 35 quid. So not greatly posh but they are fab dresses! X

vadey said:
Hey chick. I read this thread every time someone adds to it. I'm willing you all on and enjoying the laughs tears and heartfelt confessions just sitting back as didn't think I had a place in this thread anymore. The dresses are from Barnsley and are really funky and usually only about 35 quid. So not greatly posh but they are fab dresses! X

Omg !!
Ok miss I Leanne Ellis who is actual founder of this here thread am formally inviting u well kind of insisting that u be part of this thread for the remainder of yr journey for as long as u so shall wish ! You have right of place in my diary to share with us yr ups and downs and laugh yr ass off at mine x you shall post to me how yr doing and tell me all about yr diet what u have eaten and how many pro points are in a big mac and I will take total joy in reading each and every part of yr additions ! I'm sure that everyone else who joins in on my thread will agree that you are v much a part of this no matter what diet you are doing and would be truely missed if you did not take me up on my invite ( well kinda demand really but I'm trying to be polite ) xc love me

LeaE said:
Bloody hell Sharon have u lost weight ? U look well trim ! Less bloated and defo a hot moma x I'd say look at u from here u have lost mmmmmmmmm be that 21 lbs at least (pat on the back) well done lass xxxxxx
Did that work ? The comments will come love and u know what I think some ppl will have already noticed a change but are prob too embarrassed to approach the subject or too intimidated by yr achievement and maybe even jealous to mention it xxxxxx don't worry about it I think u have done so well and in my eyes my opinion is the most important lmao joking well about the my opinion bit not the u have done fab but hey u don't need me to tell u that do u ? Xxx

Awqwwww thanks hun it's nice to get another persons perception glad you think I do look different hahahahahahaha I didn't think bout they might be embarrassed to talk about it see you are helping me sooooooo much. Right I off to bobo land nite chick will sign in after weigh in xxxxx

LeaE said:
Omg !!
Ok miss I Leanne Ellis who is actual founder of this here thread am formally inviting u well kind of insisting that u be part of this thread for the remainder of yr journey for as long as u so shall wish ! You have right of place in my diary to share with us yr ups and downs and laugh yr ass off at mine x you shall post to me how yr doing and tell me all about yr diet what u have eaten and how many pro points are in a big mac and I will take total joy in reading each and every part of yr additions ! I'm sure that everyone else who joins in on my thread will agree that you are v much a part of this no matter what diet you are doing and would be truely missed if you did not take me up on my invite ( well kinda demand really but I'm trying to be polite ) xc love me

Awwwwwww ditto we in this together just taking different routes still the goal though :) xxxx

Back