LeaE's Jelly Wobble

ayshaahmad said:
We will all see the next stone level! Positivity and u fab girls help ;)

We most defo will !!!!!! I'm just worried now that the 13s will haunt me like the 14s did I just really hope I'm not in them for months and months

ninajw83 said:
Such consideration as always. I'm good thanks, Ella's got hand foot and mouth disease again, 3rd time this yr would you believe but she's through the worst of it now. Still keeping motivated on diet front and been exercising every day for the last 10 days now and i can actually see my waist coming back which is very inspiring :)

Ah that's awful poor little lass x have u considered where she's picking it up from because that's quite a few times x
Hope she's better soon x
And exercising well I'm impressed u are sticking with it and 10days straight is great x how much more do u want to lose ?

Well better update my diary properly really x I'm excited about the skimming race we are doing just the motivation we need really because this diet seems to be going on for ages !!!!!! Mind u I say that but I also feel like I could carry on doing it for ages also !!!! I'm still not totally in acceptance I'm in the 13 s and moreso that I'm now aiming for the 12s it's just wierd to even contemplate weighing 12something just odd x this morning at work a member of staff said I needed to eat because I now look ill and it's really bugged me because stuff like this is usually water off a ducks back but I'm not sure why but it's really quite upset me ! Why ? I haven't got a clue but it's really upset me and then I was thinking about if I look ill now what about when I lose another 3+ stone ?!? I'm fat now I know I am so why say that ? Just really doesn't make sense to me and I'm really annoyed that she just didn't say well done ! Also she is miles thinner than me so if I look ill what about her ? Ggrrrrrr
Anyways I'm back on nights and I'm tired no products left to eat so just happy sipping water. Kids have been to their swimming lessons and are now tucked up in bed and I only have 2 more weekends to work before I'm off whoop can't wait to spend time with them I miss them so much when I'm at work even though they're only sleeping. I'm off to the dogs Friday for my friends bday so will be nice but I have nothing to wear I mean what can I wear big nightmare !!!!!!!!
Anyways I can't stop thinking I have 11lbs to go which in the grand scheme of things isn't alot and then I'm in the 12s and in a new bmi bracket I think whooooooppppp this 11lbs can't come off quick enough x there's 4 weeks until the kids go back to school and I would really like to be in the 12 s by then soo that's 3lbs a week on average however with how my 14s went I'm thinking this may be a little unrealistic :( oh well we will see x I can but try x

LeaE said:
How long u been in the 13s

A couple of months but I haven't been trying to lose the last 2 months just maintain and I've done that so now is time to get serious again :)

LeaE said:
Well better update my diary properly really x I'm excited about the skimming race we are doing just the motivation we need really because this diet seems to be going on for ages !!!!!! Mind u I say that but I also feel like I could carry on doing it for ages also !!!! I'm still not totally in acceptance I'm in the 13 s and moreso that I'm now aiming for the 12s it's just wierd to even contemplate weighing 12something just odd x this morning at work a member of staff said I needed to eat because I now look ill and it's really bugged me because stuff like this is usually water off a ducks back but I'm not sure why but it's really quite upset me ! Why ? I haven't got a clue but it's really upset me and then I was thinking about if I look ill now what about when I lose another 3+ stone ?!? I'm fat now I know I am so why say that ? Just really doesn't make sense to me and I'm really annoyed that she just didn't say well done ! Also she is miles thinner than me so if I look ill what about her ? Ggrrrrrr
Anyways I'm back on nights and I'm tired no products left to eat so just happy sipping water. Kids have been to their swimming lessons and are now tucked up in bed and I only have 2 more weekends to work before I'm off whoop can't wait to spend time with them I miss them so much when I'm at work even though they're only sleeping. I'm off to the dogs Friday for my friends bday so will be nice but I have nothing to wear I mean what can I wear big nightmare !!!!!!!!
Anyways I can't stop thinking I have 11lbs to go which in the grand scheme of things isn't alot and then I'm in the 12s and in a new bmi bracket I think whooooooppppp this 11lbs can't come off quick enough x there's 4 weeks until the kids go back to school and I would really like to be in the 12 s by then soo that's 3lbs a week on average however with how my 14s went I'm thinking this may be a little unrealistic :( oh well we will see x I can but try x

Winds up me up when people say things like you look Ill now or you have lost enough like your going to stop trying because they said that. I bet they wouldn't have taken us to one side when we were bigger and said your damaging
Your health you should lose some pounds. My sister in law said to me in march when I went to turkey oh you have lost enough now I was almost 16 stone lol i can't wait to see her face in September when I go and I'm 12 something .... Take that mrs haha! Don't let them upset you just bank it and let it increase your motivation. Maybe they are worried you'll be thinner than them soon :) your doing a fab job and look blooming great xx

katiebaby said:
A couple of months but I haven't been trying to lose the last 2 months just maintain and I've done that so now is time to get serious again :)

That just made me sing the song 'this is getting serious' celine dion lol
Well u have done great maintaining then and must be quite reassuring that once you are at goal you can keep the weight off which is the biggest part of the battle so I'm v impressed x x

Ahh pure jelousy lea like katie said she prob worried u will be skinnier than her just ignore her and keep going cos u are doing amazing!

ayshaahmad said:
Ahh pure jelousy lea like katie said she prob worried u will be skinnier than her just ignore her and keep going cos u are doing amazing!

It's weird though because she's skinnier than me so if I look ill she must look dead ! What plonkers hey x 3 more ppl have started the diet at work so I can't be doing that bad hey x morning though hope u enjoy today

vadey said:
Lea, come and raid my wardrobe x

Well how's about u can style me I will have my hair curly and down with the front taken up x it's only the dogs and ppl won't be getting really dressed up so was going to wear dark jeans with my green boob tube it's silk with sparkles along the top x will show u so u can see if it's ok or if I need better just not sure on what shoes to wear ! Which reminds me u need to come up a pinch some of my shoes if you can wear a 6 because my feet have lost weight too ! How odd !

LeaE said:
That just made me sing the song 'this is getting serious' celine dion lol
Well u have done great maintaining then and must be quite reassuring that once you are at goal you can keep the weight off which is the biggest part of the battle so I'm v impressed x x

That made me chuckle.... I'm singing it in my head now lol was having rubbish start of the day too

LeaE said:
I'm good ta how are u and yes I'm in the 13s club whoop but hope I'm not in it for long as the 14s really got me down I really don't want the same again with this stone barrier x how long to yr holiday ?

Yeh I'm ok thank u :) aww ur doin great so I doubt u will! Go away next Thursday, it's starting to drag a little now :( wish it would hurry up! Lol xx

katiebaby said:
That made me chuckle.... I'm singing it in my head now lol was having rubbish start of the day too

Ah why was yr day rubbish hope yr ok ?!? How's the diet front going I'm ok just glad my night are over x

Siobhan89 said:
Yeh I'm ok thank u :) aww ur doin great so I doubt u will! Go away next Thursday, it's starting to drag a little now :( wish it would hurry up! Lol xx

U promise you will come back to minis on yr return x

Now I always feel a bit odd about reporting things but all I figured was if this is true and it was my little girl then I would really appreciate ppl reporting this and helping me out x so if anyone would kindly repost this on their fb and minis then if she is missing then maybe it might just help find her x thank u x

Attachments

• image-2321927188.jpg
    image-2321927188.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 65
LeaE said:
Ah why was yr day rubbish hope yr ok ?!? How's the diet front going I'm ok just glad my night are over x

I overslept as my alarm never went off so was half an hour late for work and I hate being late haven't felt right all day since x

katiebaby said:
I overslept as my alarm never went off so was half an hour late for work and I hate being late haven't felt right all day since x

Oh dear hope u feel better love x least the days nearly over tomorrow is a new day xxx

LeaE said:
Oh dear hope u feel better love x least the days nearly over tomorrow is a new day xxx

Agreed :) I feel better now I'm home... Putting the shopping away... Just going to cook my husbands dinner x

LeaE said:
U promise you will come back to minis on yr return x

Pinky promise ;) xx

Ong just found this ! Jesus bad fat face photo or what !

Attachments

• image-3235821315.jpg
    image-3235821315.jpg
    332.3 KB · Views: 66
Back