LeaE's Jelly Wobble

LeaE said:
Right food it officially banned from my thread as of now x so stop it u naughty ladies and stop trying to mind screw me lol x I'm just out of my vanilla bath and feel brill and I smell brill too lol scales are banned ! I will try to keep away for at least a week xc and yes I would join the grove train mmmmmm talking of which I might get the wii fit out tomoz and do the step one and some yoga mmmmmm what exercise is everyone doing x

I was doing pilates but it made my BP drop so I felt ill doing that. I like spinning and swimming. I am going to bike again when the weather in norfolk is better again. Have fun on the Wii fit! I regret selling mine now.. Woukd have been perfect on the diet.
Im going to get some vanilla candle over the weekend :)

LeaE said:
Right food it officially banned from my thread as of now x so stop it u naughty ladies and stop trying to mind screw me lol x I'm just out of my vanilla bath and feel brill and I smell brill too lol scales are banned ! I will try to keep away for at least a week xc and yes I would join the grove train mmmmmm talking of which I might get the wii fit out tomoz and do the step one and some yoga mmmmmm what exercise is everyone doing x

Ohhhhhhh yeah forgot about the wii my god when I get on it will say "are you sure your Sharon" pmsl think might get it out tomorrow xxxx

Ooohhh I have just inspired u lol wii fit tomoz for us all lol

LeaE said:
Ooohhh I have just inspired u lol wii fit tomoz for us all lol

Yep,Im going to dust down the old wii tomorrow and get hola hopping. I do pilates class-bloody hard work- and the gym 3-4 times a week. Don't like it but needs must. Fyi-in desperation i have lit a glade special Christmas candle which i think has vanilla in it. Seems to be doing the trick plus i feel very festive! X

demonp said:
Yep,Im going to dust down the old wii tomorrow and get hola hopping. I do pilates class-bloody hard work- and the gym 3-4 times a week. Don't like it but needs must. Fyi-in desperation i have lit a glade special Christmas candle which i think has vanilla in it. Seems to be doing the trick plus i feel very festive! X

Ooooooo yeah I love hula can't do cardio but can do yoga :) should of got on my biggest loser last week as well :) I do body pump twic week and body balance one day and swim after each class xxxx

Ok I have a challenge x we all have to click in 3x of light exercise per week plus how much water we have had no cheating and .... It has to be 2 and half litres at least x there's a water logging app on yr phone called water logged xxxxx

That was check in not click

LeaE said:
That was check in not click

Trust me-Im on 3L minimum at the mo-i can't get enough water. I am beginning to think that i might be responsible for the current water shortages! ;) happy to accept your challenge! X ps candle is working a treat but it does get stuck between your teeth! But in all seriousness, the smell really has worked so thank you. X

It's ok love x bring on the wii lol x

LeaE said:
It's ok love x bring on the wii lol x

Watching the very scary 911 program at mo-really puts things into perspective. Off to bed after that so will say night now. X ps no scales tomorrow lady!

Ok pip no scales lol x night sweetheart day 19 done whoop x

LeaE said:
Ok pip no scales lol x night sweetheart day 19 done whoop x

Morning lovely. I had a really early nite it was lush!! How are you this beautiful morning xxxxx

I'm good ta it's day 20 and feeling ok no weigh in this morning as I have moved the scales x I'm cleaning all day today so will have had plenty of exercise as the house I'm doing is massive x kids have a disco tonight just at different times so have alot of school runs to do and the dog is at the vets soooo going to be fun lol just having my 1st shake then I'm off x how are u today ?

LeaE said:
I'm good ta it's day 20 and feeling ok no weigh in this morning as I have moved the scales x I'm cleaning all day today so will have had plenty of exercise as the house I'm doing is massive x kids have a disco tonight just at different times so have alot of school runs to do and the dog is at the vets soooo going to be fun lol just having my 1st shake then I'm off x how are u today ?

Awwwwww glad to hear ya doing good lovely yay for hiding scales!!! And ooooooo lots of busy busy today then I am ok weigh in 10.30 day 8 for me whoohoooooo xxxx

Well make sure u let me know straight away x good luck and I will be thinking of u x

Well make sure u let me know straight away x good luck and I will be thinking of u x

Ok letting you know straight away!!! I LOST A WHOLE BLOODY STONE can you believe it 14lbs whoooooooooooooohoooooooooooooo :D

Just checked in on my dinner break and whooooooppppp so so pleased for you that is totally amazing xxxxx congrats my ickle love I'm gobsmacked a whole stone wow wow wow x v proud of you v proud indeed xxxxxxxxx

Back