LeaE's Jelly Wobble

Hi Lea. Well done on the wi! There is no better feeling than getting into to next stone mark. Really pleased for you. I have my wi tonight but not confident after big loss last week and now totm. Never mind-its just one week. How great is this weather? Only thing is really makes me want a bbq! And the smell of the strawberries that i have been giving the boys-lush! Ah well. . .maybe next summer! :) x

Not maybe next summer it will be next summer cxxxxxx good luck for wi and let me know how u get on missy x

LeaE said:
The hair thing might just be that it's such a big change love x have another look in the morning xxxxx why can't u sleep hope yr ok xxxxx
As for the weight loss what's done is done just forget it and enjoy yr holiday u deserve a good time xxx

Well done on your loss hun x

Hiya....I've just come across your diary! You're doing so well :D I love to read peoples stories, it's helping me no end! xx

LeaE said:
Not maybe next summer it will be next summer cxxxxxx good luck for wi and let me know how u get on missy x

2lbs which Im happy with as i really felt like it would be none. Wore a new top at work today and loads of people commented on my weight loss! Yay. Sometimes you have to be brave and wear something more fitting. However, it does wee me off a bit when they say "oh you look so skinny"blatantly i don't -Im still a good 2 stone and a bit over weight! Never mind. How is everyone today? X

Well ladies. Good link with weigh ins. Off on Hol in the wee hours! Lea good luck sun!

Xx

demonp said:
2lbs which Im happy with as i really felt like it would be none. Wore a new top at work today and loads of people commented on my weight loss! Yay. Sometimes you have to be brave and wear something more fitting. However, it does wee me off a bit when they say "oh you look so skinny"blatantly i don't -Im still a good 2 stone and a bit over weight! Never mind. How is everyone today? X

Well done and congrats on the skinny comments I'm so pleased for u that's brilliant how much u lost now ?

vadey said:
Well ladies. Good link with weigh ins. Off on Hol in the wee hours! Lea good luck sun!

Xx

Have a lovely time sweetheart and see u when u get back xxxx have a drink for me x vodka and lemonade please with ice xxx

Liveonce said:
2lb is brill hunn well done I hate it when people say how much I've lost and I can't c it but I'm starting to now :)

Wish I could on me but oh well x really happy for u though must be lovely to feel a little different x

Well ladies I watched my big fat fetish last night omg I then sobbed my eyes out that I might be seen like that ! Defo a push and a new incentive to add to the list as to why cd is my way forward x it haunted me all night and I can't stop thinking about it !

Liveonce said:
u will hun dw .. it depressed me soo much i couldnt c the change and everybody kept saying it but this morning i had that hurrah moment when u wake up n boom im skinny(ier) xx

Well I'm so pleased for u I could scream that's an amazing feeling xxxxx well done u x

Still on cd after baking birthday goodies and cake for the bf x I think that's an achievement ! Presents wrapped and balloons blown now for him to come home from work x been so busy these last few days I'm so shattered x

Attachments

• image-3950362705.jpg
    image-3950362705.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 61
LeaE said:
Still on cd after baking birthday goodies and cake for the bf x I think that's an achievement ! Presents wrapped and balloons blown now for him to come home from work x been so busy these last few days I'm so shattered x

Oh wow that looks great he is a lucky man. Hope you all had a lovely time n well done staying away from
The cakes.

Day 54
Thanks newtocd he had a lovely day ta xc how are u?
Well just worked it out and today is day 54 to me x I have had such a busy week I have hardly had time to write stuff down in my diary x the weather is lovely but despite the glorious sunshine I have barely had time to drink my needed water which I think my result in another low loss this week but will aim to correct that as of tomorrow x I'm abit sad it will be low as I have been 100% even though I have baked and had a birthday tea to sit through at my mums but at least I didn't cheat x to be honest right at this moment I couldn't care less if I ever eat again I'm not hungry at all and have to have my shakes by the clock as if I didn't I would forget as I'm not hungry nor light headed anymore and I think that's why I have not had my needed water this week as there is no sign off my body to remind me to drink x as I mentioned earlier watching the tv show my fat fetish really got to me and watching the women with their fat and making themselves scoff huge amounts aiming to put weight on really hit home to me and made me feel really determined one to lose my fat bulges and secondly never to return to that size again so even if I do only lose a little I'm quite happy to be on cd x a few ppl are starting to comment on my loss now which up until now I have really craved but now it makes me feel abit uncomfortable and embarrassed and I don't lie as I'm honest so I do tell them I have lost and how much but I would prefer just to do this quietly and without anyone noticing x the support on here is amazing and seems enough for me to keep at this and I feel I have now accepted this is going to be a long journey and my patience seems to have increased as I no longer expect to be thin in a week I'm quite accepting that to lose this weight is going to take months x
Well got back from my mums and walked the dogs x I let them off the leash as no other dogs were around and hey presto my dogs got a little bit attacked by a great big alsasion however u spell it x shock or what I'm ok now but scared me to death all dogs are ok though x I'm laid in a bath as my feet are killing from work and I need abit of me time after this week !
Anyways roll on tomorrow x might go to sewerby for the day but not sure see what happens x

That's great mindset lea, I'm struggling to be honest. Im on step 2 at the moment and because I can eat somedays I eat the wrong stuff and convince myself well as long as I'm not over 810 I should be fine, what times do u drink your shakes? I may hve to steal your pattern n see if next week I can manage. This is harder than I thought n just now I was thinking maybe I'm not ready for Cambridge. But I really need to do this.... Otherwise what else can I do? I hate being fat I really do.
I'm glad that u staying strong and so brave for being real with your emotions. Have a good evening and a great weekend hun x

Back