LeaE's Jelly Wobble

vadey said:
Katiebaby! What an incentive that is! Won't it be nice to walk back into that hospital losing so much weight! Well done lass ! X

Thanks so much :) can't wait to show the consultant what I'm made of. I have been told to lose weight for years and only made feeble attempts hitting 30 really give me a kick up the bum.

LeaE said:
Omg that's amazing x you have done so well and congrats c ah that's such a lovely story and I really hope u get yr dream x kinda puts my weight loss needs to shame because I defo shouldn't be moaning call I can dream of at the end of this is new clothes x what u have to dream of x a new baby is so much more x wow I'm routing for u now x how long has it taken u x only a matter of weeks left x whoop x

Ah thanks hub :) I think all our reasons are as important as the next... Mine is no more special than yours..

I was 21st 8lb in the beginning it took me years to get to 18st 9 hence feeble lol I started meal replacements in jan and have lost 5stone in 6 months... OMG 5 stone wow I hadn't realised that much haha...

We can all do it and get those sexy new clothes... I'm looking forward to that just as much haha

Katierose said:
Morning Lea x
Hey with regards to those women that judge you for being a single mother my motto is " walk a mile in my shoes and then dare to judge" take no notice as I said before you are doing a fantastic job my darling x I don't think you ve blown it with the bars at all just do your shakes and water today and you ll be fine x x it's hard enough doing this diet let alone doing night shifts on top !! You need double determination which you have got x x
Hi to Vadey how's you and Katie baby wow well done on your loss you have done really well x
Am at work now will catch up later x x

thanks so much katie rose x

vadey said:
Does everyone where the same clothes to get weighed? X

I used to but not anymore, I just make sure my tops not too heavy and I never wear jeans lol

Katierose said:
Morning Lea x
Hey with regards to those women that judge you for being a single mother my motto is " walk a mile in my shoes and then dare to judge" take no notice as I said before you are doing a fantastic job my darling x I don't think you ve blown it with the bars at all just do your shakes and water today and you ll be fine x x it's hard enough doing this diet let alone doing night shifts on top !! You need double determination which you have got x x
Hi to Vadey how's you and Katie baby wow well done on your loss you have done really well x
Am at work now will catch up later x x

Hey sweetie and thank u x I do know all this just sometimes u need a rant and one thing I am unfortunately is opinionated and maybe I should pull that in a bit x hope yr ok and doing well xxxxxxxxxx

Newtocd said:
Hi Leah, just read your post regarding the responsibility of being a parent. It is bloody hard work and shame on those that look down on single parent families. I am fortunate to have my husband around and be one of those mothers that is at home however I prefer to be working because being at home for me has made me go mad!! I love my children so much but I wish I had space from them sometimes. the grass is always greener isnt it? You are a loving parent and its obvious and despite you doing it on your own I am sure that you give you girls as much love as if there were 2 parents. Enough said!! So I hve lost 1 lb not great but the week that i have had im very much surprised that i had a loss. i need to get into the next stone asap so this week i need to try damn hard. Have a good day and dont think to much u are doing a great job with everything. x

A pound is a pound and u guys really do need to do the lard thing I go on about x one pound is 2 blocks of lard x hold that in yr hands in the supermarket and tell me holding 1 pound of pure fat isn't a good loss x x I say this but I agree it can be disheartening but going down on the scales is going down xxxxxx well done u xxxxxx and I'm sorry for my rant but it wasn't meant as a general comment because I have friends who are stay at home mums and they say they don't know how I do it and I'm a great mummy and do tell me it's pants been stuck at home all the time do I do get its a double edged sword and not everyone's as judgemental but it's just the mums at my kids school they are so far up their own arses I just don't get it x some are lovely but some at like it's them reliving there school days ! They are just little *****es sometimes x and I say this because they discuss other parents and children in front of me ! Vile ppl x anyways how's yr diet going love x

katiebaby said:
Thanks so much :) can't wait to show the consultant what I'm made of. I have been told to lose weight for years and only made feeble attempts hitting 30 really give me a kick up the bum.

Ah thanks hub :) I think all our reasons are as important as the next... Mine is no more special than yours..

I was 21st 8lb in the beginning it took me years to get to 18st 9 hence feeble lol I started meal replacements in jan and have lost 5stone in 6 months... OMG 5 stone wow I hadn't realised that much haha...

We can all do it and get those sexy new clothes... I'm looking forward to that just as much haha

thanks so much katie rose x

Yours is so much more special than mine and it's just brilliant xc well done again and if u ever need any help u know where I am x

vadey said:
Does everyone where the same clothes to get weighed? X

Always !!!! But my dress is now too big so I'm getting a little bit stuck !

Just read this and found it quite interesting x blooming woman wants to be the fattest bride ever and her bf is her feeder ! I don't get this at all ! Can anyone tell me why 1 ppl desire this and the bf desire to feed ppl and 2 how is doing this love and 3 how is this process sexual I don't get it !
Also the red bit makes such a good point ! If yr anorexic they do loadssssss and loadssss to help u a druggie an alco the support is endless ! So why not do that for fat ppl also ? I went to my gp and he said ' yes you are fat so go away eat healthy and exercise you know what to do ' yes I do but how is support not on offer to help ppl deal with this it's really quite crap and the initiatives offered by the nhs are always quite short term ! Gggrrrrrrrrrrr being fat costs the nhs millions in related illness the list is endless and they claim obesity is an epidemic and getting worse so surely investing in solving the underlying problem would save millions in the long run !

Oppssss forgot to post the picture !!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• image-3340418509.jpg
    image-3340418509.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 70
I really dont understand it did you see that program a few weeks ago about fetishes around food, one women said there is nothing better than eating herself to bursting its orgasmic :/

katiebaby said:
I really dont understand it did you see that program a few weeks ago about fetishes around food, one women said there is nothing better than eating herself to bursting its orgasmic :/

Yeah that programme actually mentally scared me for a day or two ! It freaked me out totally x I just don't get it x

LeaE said:
Yeah that programme actually mentally scared me for a day or two ! It freaked me out totally x I just don't get it x

It really disturbed me and made me more determined to lose weight, I just cannot see how they are happy

I saw the programme - it disturbed me as I thought that the women were just pandering to a male fetish and that they must have very low self-esteem whatever they say. One professed to love his girlfriend and fed her until she gained 7 stones - what sort of love is that - putting her health at risk?!!
Lea - I think gp's surgeries should be able to fund weightwatchers classes or Cambridge and offer counselling or hypnotherapy. My gp said "you should lose four or five stones". I refused to be weighed so she just looked me up and down! I wanted to push her off her seat!

Daisy65 said:
I saw the programme - it disturbed me as I thought that the women were just pandering to a male fetish and that they must have very low self-esteem whatever they say. One professed to love his girlfriend and fed her until she gained 7 stones - what sort of love is that - putting her health at risk?!!
Lea - I think gp's surgeries should be able to fund weightwatchers classes or Cambridge and offer counselling or hypnotherapy. My gp said "you should lose four or five stones". I refused to be weighed so she just looked me up and down! I wanted to push her off her seat!

You should hve lol. Sad thing is most gps that I hve been to are fat themselves.

Newtocd said:
You should hve lol. Sad thing is most gps that I hve been to are fat themselves.

I gave my gp my cdc business card lol

LeaE said:
A pound is a pound and u guys really do need to do the lard thing I go on about x one pound is 2 blocks of lard x hold that in yr hands in the supermarket and tell me holding 1 pound of pure fat isn't a good loss x x I say this but I agree it can be disheartening but going down on the scales is going down xxxxxx well done u xxxxxx and I'm sorry for my rant but it wasn't meant as a general comment because I have friends who are stay at home mums and they say they don't know how I do it and I'm a great mummy and do tell me it's pants been stuck at home all the time do I do get its a double edged sword and not everyone's as judgemental but it's just the mums at my kids school they are so far up their own arses I just don't get it x some are lovely but some at like it's them reliving there school days ! They are just little *****es sometimes x and I say this because they discuss other parents and children in front of me ! Vile ppl x anyways how's yr diet going love x

Hey u, totally get where u coming from we hve the same thing at my school too. Ignore them u r a far better human being. Diet today is great hve eaten less than 810 cals which is good n all good protein and salad. Not going to cave in today well not much day left anyways. Hope to stay strong tomorrow just taking it each day as it comes. As long as I loose I won't mind how long it takes me as long as I can keep it off.

Daisy65 said:

Gps are generally narrow mined yet any health issues that someone has that is over weight are always linked to being overweight even if other health problems are also present is seems to be their favourite line x of which fair enough ! Yes being fat is unhealthy ! But to me there is no point in identifying a problem if your not going to provide and help with a solution x what angers me more is gps refused to sign to allow ppl to do cd who don't have other health risks that mean cd is not suitable yet say but lose weight !!!!! Nice !!!!

Newtocd said:

Ha ha ha u should have asked for their diet plan seen as its obviously so successful x practice what they preach and all that !

ayshaahmad said:
I gave my gp my cdc business card lol

That my dear is an absolute legioned xxxxx u are always so wise xxxx

Newtocd said:
Hey u, totally get where u coming from we hve the same thing at my school too. Ignore them u r a far better human being. Diet today is great hve eaten less than 810 cals which is good n all good protein and salad. Not going to cave in today well not much day left anyways. Hope to stay strong tomorrow just taking it each day as it comes. As long as I loose I won't mind how long it takes me as long as I can keep it off.

Well done u and I agree x at the end of the day we have eaten enough to get us here so what's a few months xxx call it payback lmao xxxx missing a glass of rose tonight though lol

Back