LeaE's Jelly Wobble

tizzy51 said:
Woo hoo! You've lost nearly 5 stone in such a short period of time - go you!!! Not much longer now til you go below your lowest adult weight and then hit 12st! Enjoy your "skinny" summer! :)

I know it's surreal sometimes isn't it x I still have a long way to go and I made my new chart today where I tick off each pound I have lost right down to goal x I have 5 stones worth of circles now and only 3lbs of them crossed off and it looks such a long way but my last chart was 4 and half stones of circles and I got down that so I can get down this hey ! How are u love ? How was yr weekend x

MissyE78 said:
I'm good ta. I'm doing well, 3 stone in 8 weeks, still got a long way to go but reading everyone's journeys really helps xx

Yeah minis is a life saver at times and here is defo a major reason I'm sticking with it because without my diary, the inspirational ppl and the support I couldn't have lasted this long x well done on the loss that's fab x have u got alot more to go ?

Well at work tonight and my new uniform is here whoop it's only a tunic so a size 14 I ordered and I put it on ! It's so nice to be out of the size 22 ones as they buried me and I looked foolish although this size is a tad tight so will have to lose more before its comfortable but either way I like it x x works quite quiet for a change and I'm shattered today after no sleep I'm trying to keep awake using the buzz I have for getting in the 14 s today although I'm not sure how long that will last x my bmi is now officially in the nxt barrier I'm not severely obese anymore I'm just obese which is actually great as its taken me just under 5 stone to go from red to orange so just 2 stone so lose now until I'm just plain and simple fat ! Lol

LeaE said:
Yeah minis is a life saver at times and here is defo a major reason I'm sticking with it because without my diary, the inspirational ppl and the support I couldn't have lasted this long x well done on the loss that's fab x have u got alot more to go ?

I have got about another 9 stone to go but trying to take it 1 stone at a time. Every time I have a wobble ( which hasn't been to often, luckily), I come on to minis and it really helps xx

LeaE said:
Well at work tonight and my new uniform is here whoop it's only a tunic so a size 14 I ordered and I put it on ! It's so nice to be out of the size 22 ones as they buried me and I looked foolish although this size is a tad tight so will have to lose more before its comfortable but either way I like it x x works quite quiet for a change and I'm shattered today after no sleep I'm trying to keep awake using the buzz I have for getting in the 14 s today although I'm not sure how long that will last x my bmi is now officially in the nxt barrier I'm not severely obese anymore I'm just obese which is actually great as its taken me just under 5 stone to go from red to orange so just 2 stone so lose now until I'm just plain and simple fat ! Lol

Yay to the new uniform and you did make me chuckle. The bmi stuff is always good especially as everyone seems to do obsessed with that now especially doctors who try and blame everything on smoking or weight.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

LeaE said:
I am proud that I have come so far and got the numbers on the scales down but I have been considering this post for quite some time and although I totally agree with needing to be realistic about where I have come I do kinda embrace the fact I worry and still feel fat because it makes me strive for the nxt stone barrier and I suppose it gives me a drive to carry on x what I mean is I feel fat so when I get tempted to cheat which I do from time to time Wednesday when I was in court being one of those times it takes me 2 seconds to get over that as I just think about how much I hate how fat I am and then it's problem solved and then I re back that up by thinking bring on the nxt stone barrier !!!!!!! I have learnt to love cd for this and I haven't cheated up till now and I'm week 13 and for me that's brilliant I know many do better than that but just considering myself that's good x x
I really can't wait for the 13s and it's my nxt goal so now it's in my focus and the reason it's scaring me is because each time I drop a stone barrier I anticipate 1 the loses slowing 2 me being bored with the diet 3 this all being harder so 4 temptation being more difficult to avoid so 5 this diet taking longer than November x x each time I get smaller each one of these fears grows making me more worried plus I have hid behind being fat for all my life it's meant never worrying about what I was eating not considering how much exercise I have done and blaming all my wrongs in life on being fat ! But in the 13s I'm one step closer to having to face up to all these things to taking on the fact life goes wrong because of other stuff having to watch what I'm eating every day of my life and drink for that matter and also that I can't go all week without jumping on that x trainer x all this is new and all change for me and that's a bit scary also x but scary in a good way because it's what's needed x
Wow that was long and I apologise for that but like anything u say i take it as good advice so I have thought this over for some time xxxxx hope u understand me now x

Completely understand u hun and I hope my post didn't sound rude cos it wasn't meant to be! I completely understand where u are coming from but u are a fighter and will do good in anything thrown at you u are stronger than u think!!!!

LeaE - I get where you're coming from as well! It so helps to have a goal and be driven to get there. When I think about going off CD, I then think of how I will feel at my next weigh in and about getting rid of all my belly fat and about sabotaging the progress I've made and about how pleased by family (esp my dad who has been worried about me for years) will be when they see me and all those things help keep me on track.

That said, I envy those people who say they no longer want things like fries or crisps or bread or whatever. There are days when I would love to have those things! For me, I think the steps out of CD are going to be tough and maintaining - that is down right frightening! :eek: That said, I never want to do this again - weeks & weeks, months & months on a VLCD - so my intention is to weigh myself daily and take myself in hand if my weight increases by 5lb or more. CD/CD products will be one of the tools that can be used to help manage this. But as you said, it is a major change in how I ate and lived my life before, and making the change PLUS maintaining it for the rest of my life .... that's a challenge!!!

Funny you should mention hiding behind your fat - I was thinking that the other day when trying on some of my clothes. I have kept some larger shirts/tunics because I feel "safe" in them (aka I'm hiding in them). I am pleased that I'm slimmer, but also feel a bit more exposed - need to get used to / get over that or will find myself building my "fat suit" again - I think that will be the biggest issue for maintaining.

You have had fabulous losses so far and look to continue - I find that wonderful! :)

I have always hidden behind my fat and as I get smaller I get scared... People think I'm weird but I have been overweight most of my life and my fat helped me hide (I know probably not right) but In my head I was protected. Now I'm the smallest I've been in my adult life and when I thought id be eager to go clothes shopping I actually do anything I can not to I am now hiding behind my fat clothes.. Does that sound odd?

I am refreshing at the moment and it's a struggle as I'm eating a lot more than I have been this last 6 months and I'm conscious I need to keep losing. Exercise is going to be my saviour I think!

Well done to the size 14 uniform x I stayed the same this week am a bit gutted but am not giving up as I have to look at the bigger picture which was I lost 15 pounds in a month :) altho this is where I do need the support and encouragement from here x x hope your gd today x x

marshma said:
Yay to the new uniform and you did make me chuckle. The bmi stuff is always good especially as everyone seems to do obsessed with that now especially doctors who try and blame everything on smoking or weight.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Understatement of the year !! If I catch a cold or break a finger nail my gp would blame it on me being fat given half a chance x do uk now how ppl say u can be linked to anyone in the world by 6 steps like yr uncle once met such and such and so on till yr linked to Tom cruise etc my gp can do that with obesity ! He's actually got quite a talent actually although I'm starting to be concerned about his 7 years at Uni at dr school as his knowledge beyond 'Leanne I'm afraid it's because yr fat' seems somewhat limited !

ayshaahmad said:
Completely understand u hun and I hope my post didn't sound rude cos it wasn't meant to be! I completely understand where u are coming from but u are a fighter and will do good in anything thrown at you u are stronger than u think!!!!

Oh gosh no x sorry did I give the impression I was annoyed I honestly wasn't x you guys take the time to help and advice me so I respect what u say and like to consider it thoroughly as to take the best I can from it x I was just explaining to u that's all wasn't at all offended x and no yr defo not rude xxxx

tizzy51 said:
LeaE - I get where you're coming from as well! It so helps to have a goal and be driven to get there. When I think about going off CD, I then think of how I will feel at my next weigh in and about getting rid of all my belly fat and about sabotaging the progress I've made and about how pleased by family (esp my dad who has been worried about me for years) will be when they see me and all those things help keep me on track.

That said, I envy those people who say they no longer want things like fries or crisps or bread or whatever. There are days when I would love to have those things! For me, I think the steps out of CD are going to be tough and maintaining - that is down right frightening! :eek: That said, I never want to do this again - weeks & weeks, months & months on a VLCD - so my intention is to weigh myself daily and take myself in hand if my weight increases by 5lb or more. CD/CD products will be one of the tools that can be used to help manage this. But as you said, it is a major change in how I ate and lived my life before, and making the change PLUS maintaining it for the rest of my life .... that's a challenge!!!

Funny you should mention hiding behind your fat - I was thinking that the other day when trying on some of my clothes. I have kept some larger shirts/tunics because I feel "safe" in them (aka I'm hiding in them). I am pleased that I'm slimmer, but also feel a bit more exposed - need to get used to / get over that or will find myself building my "fat suit" again - I think that will be the biggest issue for maintaining.

You have had fabulous losses so far and look to continue - I find that wonderful! :)

Tizzy I'm not sure if it's a matter of brilliance that u identify with me or something u may need to seek help with lmao but either way it's so nice that someone struggles like me even if that is selfish x some ppl on here are saying CDs amazingly easy I don't miss a thing I'm like a born again health freak blah blah blah xxx and for them I'm over the moon x but me no ! I wanna eat I have cravings it feels the more kcals something has the more beautiful it appears to my mouth and mind and exercise !,! Well me and that x trainer are still having daily battles I'm winning like but it does still tut at me when I'm watching tv ! I have even named it mike and yes it's defo a man as its a total pain in my ass and causes me pain but ...... Even though I still struggle I'm still going so all good x thank u for that post gave me great comfort x

Hey you-as per the overs responses i get where you are. Whilst i have found this diet easier than i thought i would, i get tempted everyday. I have only just started watching cooking programmes again as the temptation was too strong. Just watched Jamie and i now have major cravings! I do worry that it will be so easy to go crazy when i wean back on to food. I too, will be watching those scales like a hawk. Found that there was a sale on in john Lewis today- i was a woman obsessed. I have gone from hating shopping to loving it! When you finally make that leap and stop wearing baggy clothes and start choosing fitted clothes you feel so strong! I too used to hide behind my fat-but now i feel so much more confident! I actually cried a bit in the changing room today. I tried on a gorgeous black dress and just couldn't believe what i saw in the mirror-it looked good! The fact that i was in a changing room is a big deal-i used to just buy stuff and try it at home cause it was all too traumatic. Embrace your journey-be proud of how far you have come and continue to be excited about where you will get to. This is a VERY Exciting chapter in our lives. Im glad i get to share it with you! X still want that food Jamies just cooked though ;)

Lea - I know what you mean about still feeling fat. I am now 12.3 and about 10 years ago I was around this weight and felt relatively slim, went clubbing, partying etc. When I was over 16 stones I could only dream about being this weight. Now I feel fat and can only see the wobbly bits and just don't feel confident. In fact I felt better about compliments when I was 13 or 14 stones. I don't understand it at all. Are we so obsessed with weight and goals that until we reach our ultimate goal that we won't feel satisfied? Or what if we get to goal and we're still not satisfied?
I can see that you should feel so happy with your achievement and that you look fabulous but I don't feel the same about me. I think cd can sometimes send us a little mad ...
anyway we've got to carry on as we have no alternative and once we are eating carbs I am sure we will feel fab again. My carb experience in April has confirmed to me how much they affect mood (and in a positive way).
Hope I'm not being too much of a miserable cow... I am sure tomorrow will be a brighter day!

Katierose said:
Well done to the size 14 uniform x I stayed the same this week am a bit gutted but am not giving up as I have to look at the bigger picture which was I lost 15 pounds in a month :) altho this is where I do need the support and encouragement from here x x hope your gd today x x

The uniforms very tight though x I'm sorry u sts but might be yr body catching up that's all xxxxx well done with yr positive attitude miss I'm impressed x

demonp said:
Hey you-as per the overs responses i get where you are. Whilst i have found this diet easier than i thought i would, i get tempted everyday. I have only just started watching cooking programmes again as the temptation was too strong. Just watched Jamie and i now have major cravings! I do worry that it will be so easy to go crazy when i wean back on to food. I too, will be watching those scales like a hawk. Found that there was a sale on in john Lewis today- i was a woman obsessed. I have gone from hating shopping to loving it! When you finally make that leap and stop wearing baggy clothes and start choosing fitted clothes you feel so strong! I too used to hide behind my fat-but now i feel so much more confident! I actually cried a bit in the changing room today. I tried on a gorgeous black dress and just couldn't believe what i saw in the mirror-it looked good! The fact that i was in a changing room is a big deal-i used to just buy stuff and try it at home cause it was all too traumatic. Embrace your journey-be proud of how far you have come and continue to be excited about where you will get to. This is a VERY Exciting chapter in our lives. Im glad i get to share it with you! X still want that food Jamies just cooked though ;)

I can't express in words how emotional this post just made me I'm beyond happy but even more over proud of you x you deserve to shop where ever however many times a week spending thousands because we have missed out so long x x u go gal whoop whoop x x

Daisy65 said:
Lea - I know what you mean about still feeling fat. I am now 12.3 and about 10 years ago I was around this weight and felt relatively slim, went clubbing, partying etc. When I was over 16 stones I could only dream about being this weight. Now I feel fat and can only see the wobbly bits and just don't feel confident. In fact I felt better about compliments when I was 13 or 14 stones. I don't understand it at all. Are we so obsessed with weight and goals that until we reach our ultimate goal that we won't feel satisfied? Or what if we get to goal and we're still not satisfied?
I can see that you should feel so happy with your achievement and that you look fabulous but I don't feel the same about me. I think cd can sometimes send us a little mad ...
anyway we've got to carry on as we have no alternative and once we are eating carbs I am sure we will feel fab again. My carb experience in April has confirmed to me how much they affect mood (and in a positive way).
Hope I'm not being too much of a miserable cow... I am sure tomorrow will be a brighter day!

Omg no no don't think that because I feel exactly the same ! I feel worse about my body now than I ever have when fat and feel so much fatter ! I'm just so critical of myself ! Logically I know I'm slimmer but mentally I'm uglier it's crazy isn't it !
I think alot ....... And my conclusion is a mix of body dis morphia because we can't see what's there in the mirror and the fact that we are concentrating so much on our weight now than we did when we were heavier we have become our own worst critics ! I do think it helps to compare photos because for some weird reason it does make me see the change and improvements more but other than that I agree I think we just need to carry on and hope our minds will catch up and we will feel sexy thin and happy eventually x I kept looking at my new chart today and seeing all them pounds I have to lose now after all the work I have already done is scary but then rationalised this by thinking I have done that chart once I can do it again and I will just take it one stone at a time x

Can I just say I love u guys to bits x so many different ppl with different backgrounds different journeys and different goals for different reasons yet offering such varied and amazing support ideas advice and points of view x u really save me x each and every day and for those of u who will finish this journey before me which is just about everyone x I will miss u so very much when yr finished with cd and I dread more than anything the time that will come when I lose u to the real world of food and carbs lmao xxxxxx good luck everyone and I'm always here if ever u need me x

Can not tell u how tired I am !

I love that you called your cross trainer Mike. Really made me smile.
Your doing so well, I check in on you everyday as reading your diary really helps me atay strong. I'm on day 5 now and yes its getting easier im still realy hungry. But it feels as though i can see the light at the end of the tunnel and my mood has definitely improved. Because i'm still hungry im obviously not in ketosis, this makes me worry as everyone else seems to have reached it by this time. My weigh in is on Thursday evening and im dreading it as i dont think i'll have a big loss at all, my body seems to be clinging onto the fat like its my favoritest thing ever.
Sorry to moan, kinda just using mins as a massive vent to my frustration xx

Back