LeaE's Jelly Wobble

Yeah i get them when i am stressed. Try and relax i know its easier said than done x x x x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Sounds like you have been going through alot hun, you should be so proud of how far you've come and that you have managed to stick with CD throughout this! I just know If I was going through all that stressed I would want to binge binge binge, and probably would've before starting CD!

And I don't think you sound like a cow for what you said about your ex! Nothing more satisfying that seeing an ex go down hill haha :p
And the best revenge you can ever get is living a good life :)

Wow! You're going through some hard stuff and doing marvellous with it - I'm impressed! Great idea to give the kids the treat of letting them pick out their own gifts, and isn't it interesting they didn't reward themselves with food? I would have, esp before CD.

Take it easy today - your body seems to be reacting to the stress of yesterday so make sure you take care of yourself. And congratulations for staying on CD! You are one very strong woman!

LeaE said:
Well today's been hard but I'm alive and still on cd and kids are fine so another court attendance survived ! It's all still in the air at the moment but all I can do is carry on and bounce back and keep fighting !!!!
I'm proud I'm still dieting through all this because if ever I could use an excuse to not now would be it but hey I'm still going so boasting I know but was meant as a self reflection really x
After court I went shopping with my mum and bought all the things to hand make my daughters costume for her party ugly bug ball she has decided to be a lady bird ! I am making every aspect of the outfit because I missed the Easter hat parade so feel she deserves my ultimate effort on this x tonight my bf went to football so I made the tutu complete with black beading ! So first part complete just the rest to battle x
Kids brought home their school reports and both are smashing and Tia's spesh was amazing so I decided a treat was in order x I gave them £25 which they loved and we went to meadowhall where they were given free run to buy whatever they wished ! Tia chose earrings and healed shoes and lillie went mental in build a bear !
I am now making a conscious effort to reward with gifts rather than food ! See the changes I have made there I'm impressed !!!!!! We came home and I made a healthy tea and they enjoyed and then we read the secret garden !
All in all I don't care anymore what else happens as long as my families happy who cares hey
Speaking of families Stevens parents are starting again trying to emotionally blackmail him yet again ! Yet still haven't taken my offer to come down here what a surprise and despite my crappy day I remain grounded and mature offering Steven reassurance and support without bad mouthing them and then said I will ultimately support whatever decision he makes ! Massive progress there ! Again I'm proud
Oh and I felt fab in court ! I'm no where near thin or even a normal size and weight but I looked good and my ex looked awful he's aged awfully in the time we have been apart and put on so much weight and I know this sounds awful but nothing made me feel happier nor thinner ha ha ha I apologise for how cow like this sounds but he's a vile selfish individual and deserve not an ounce of my sympathy nor maturity !
Right I'm shattered now so off to bed so night anyone reading this and tomorrows one step closer to achieving isn't it xxxxx

Well done lea for keeping focussed, and as Samantha from SITC says 'there is always competition with an ex, it's called who'll die miserable' (love that quote)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ok ppl here goes ! I cheated big time ! I had a McDs and I now feel awful not sure why because I got through the worst but I could honestly kick myself ! I don't want sympathy or it will be ok blah blah blah cos I messed up but nothing I can rewind just accept and over come ! I feel a plonker a complete plonker but nothing I can do now ! Imwritting this for nothing other than being honest ! Dam dam dam

LeaE said:
Ok ppl here goes ! I cheated big time ! I had a McDs and I now feel awful not sure why because I got through the worst but I could honestly kick myself ! I don't want sympathy or it will be ok blah blah blah cos I messed up but nothing I can rewind just accept and over come ! I feel a plonker a complete plonker but nothing I can do now ! Imwritting this for nothing other than being honest ! Dam dam dam

U are human and we have all done it! Don't feel bad just stop now and carry on as if it never happened xxx hugs xxx

Mmmmm yeah I suppose just annoyed with myself that's all !

U have done so well though hun so nothing to be annoyed about but I get u I really do cos I felt like that the first time I cheated just look how far u have come and be proud!

I don't ! Think it's because I have had my guard up for so long and I finally relaxed and just wasn't at full focus ! And yr right I don't want sympathy but ta for all understanding and being there and yes that's it done time to move on and carry on hey x

LeaE said:
I don't ! Think it's because I have had my guard up for so long and I finally relaxed and just wasn't at full focus ! And yr right I don't want sympathy but ta for all understanding and being there and yes that's it done time to move on and carry on hey x

I think u have done amazing to go this long without a blip Hun, not many of us can say we have done as well as you. A blip is all it is, back to it tomorrow xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yep x just done half hour on mike as punishment ! Oh dear me x

I had a planned night off in April and ended up consuming 4000 ! I did a bit more exercise the following day and got straight back on SS - still lost 2lbs. I would avoid jumping on any scales for the next couple of days. Don't worry - we've all got to learn how to get over a blip and not let it turn into a disaster - just see it as a test..
x

Hey hun, hope you have a good day today. And don't look back, just keep focused on the finish line. x

It's all been said - it happened, you're human, draw a line under it and move on. Clearly one of the things we all need to learn is how to handle occassions when we eat more than we should or eat food we don't really want in our bodies. For the long term, I think so long as we remain vigilant and take corrective action (get back on diet/track), it can be managed. It is not realistic, to my view, to think we are going to be strict and on a fixed diet/nr of calories/specific foods every day, every meal for the rest of our lives. The thing we need to master is not letting it out of control. For me, that means not eating the entire bag of crisps! In order to get there, I think I'm going to have to practice and who knows? perhaps there are foods I'm going to have to severely restrict to once in a blue moon because I can't seem to exercise much control over them.

OK, I'm rambling, but the core message is we're in this for life and we can't beat ourselves up every time we experience a blip. The important thing is to get back up, brush ourselves off, accept the blip and get back on!

Course now you've got me dreaming of burgers & fries! :p My little peanut crunch bar that I have with me for breakfast is looking a bit sad...

Ha ha ha ha hey guys how ate u all x thank u for yr support and kind words makes all this bearable xxxxxxx
Just popped in to let u know I'm back on track downing a lot of water x I have head ache I feel rubbish and have a sore throat so obvious McDs wasn't that great but oh well x I have taken the day off of work as I think I need some chill time so just woke up really xxxxxxxxx I will not cheat again ! And imback on it x dreading Sunday like the plague !!!! Def won't be nearing them 13s any time soon x

I leave you alone for a couple of days and look what you get up to! ;)
Looks like your life has been as dramatic as ever though, and, as per usual you have faced it head on and kept strong not letting the basta*ds get you down! Well done girl. I am currently in the weirdest location- the clinic waiting room whilst my Hubby is getting the snip! He is my absolute hero. He looked v scared going in. Keep saying to him that if i coped with 16 stitches down there after child birth he will be fine with 1! Bless him. Reading your words about treating the kids struck a chord with me. I think that i have been buying them more naughties since i have been cd as i just love buying them and now i don't eat them i get them for the boys instead- how bad is that! Im not talking huge amounts and its only once a week but it's still wrong. Going to stop now before i start the cycle that i was in with them. Happy for them to eat things we bake together but that's it. Right, think Hubby is nearly done-time to get the ice pack. X

Back