LeaE's Jelly Wobble

Woohooooo Well done again missus, you're doing bloomin marvellously!!! Loving the size 14s you look brilliant :)

Lea - have been away for a week without a signal so have just been catching up with your diary. You look fab in the size 14s - you have an hourglass figure - lucky you! Everyone must notice now - if not then they are too polite to mention it or insanely jealous! It seems like yesterday that you started your diary and you are now 14.6! This diet is so amazing.
As far as LL is concerned I think it's a rip off. I have spent up to an hour and a half with my CDC and still costs about £45 per week. I get all the "counselling" I need from her and from minimins. Like you, I love my CDC!
I am hoping to reach my 5 stones this week but will have to wait until Wednesday...

marshma said:
Yay roll on the 13s

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

I know I'm so excited x the 13s for me are sooooo unreal and considering I weighed 29stone back in feb and 19.7 at the start of April when I started this omg it's wonderful x

ayshaahmad said:
Woohoo well done girlie u will so be in those 13s next week!!!!

Whooooo next weeks abit much missy my weight loss has slowed loads and I don't really have whooshes like some so I think I'm stuck with 2 and 3 lbs losses for now but I'm ok with that just got to stick on the straight and narrow x

Katierose said:
Well done lovely lea x I ve had a bit of an emotional nightmare this week So haven't been as gd as I shld but am bCk on track have put the details in my diary x x and well done again x x

Ah love I'm so sorry x hope yr ok big hugs x I will head over to yr diary tonight while I'm at work and catch up x really sorry for u sweetheart and I'm sorry I have been so busy as to catch up sooner x x much love x

ninajw83 said:
Woohooooo Well done again missus, you're doing bloomin marvellously!!! Loving the size 14s you look brilliant :)

Thank u so much x how are u ?

Daisy65 said:
Lea - have been away for a week without a signal so have just been catching up with your diary. You look fab in the size 14s - you have an hourglass figure - lucky you! Everyone must notice now - if not then they are too polite to mention it or insanely jealous! It seems like yesterday that you started your diary and you are now 14.6! This diet is so amazing.
As far as LL is concerned I think it's a rip off. I have spent up to an hour and a half with my CDC and still costs about £45 per week. I get all the "counselling" I need from her and from minimins. Like you, I love my CDC!
I am hoping to reach my 5 stones this week but will have to wait until Wednesday...

Whhhooooo exciting times for wed then my fingers will be crossed but I'm sure u will do it x and omg yeah it's flown hasn't it x I still have loads to go but it's a smaller amount than when I first started hey !!!! And missy correction I'm now 14.3 not 14.6 how rude lmao x but still either one of those is sooooo close to them 13s and I gotta say I class the 13s as normal as wrong as that is I do so whoooooop and do u know what's odd I just bought loads of clothes from soccer direct for the kids and they sell vest tops 2 for £4 so I bought myself some x in a size 14 and u know what I bought 12 of the things in every colour they had and yeah it's because they're cheap but prob went a bit mental because they are a size 14 ha ha ha I'm mad aren't I but I kinda like been a bit crazy I also got some grey Aladin pants the ones like pj bottoms and 2 pairs of 3 quarter joggers for just walking the dogs and playing with the kids all very snug but all a 14 and fit whoo hoo ! How was yr time away did u miss us all we missed u lots and so glad yr back xxxx and LL mmmmmmm if ppl like it then each to there own but for the price of their counselling I would prefer to buy slim and safe and pay a private councillor who can Taylor the sessions to my needs and I could pick and choose then if I needed it or not what a rip off £15- £25 for a group session u may as well pay that little bit more for a professional !

Well night shift tonight and I have chosen to take the time to plan my weeks over the holidays x I have done a rota for my weeks planing work Stevens work the kids and any other jobs and must dos for us all and in my days I have planned mike my cross trainer !! Due to this 4lbs I need to shift I'm having a massive attempt to see if I can do this so every single day this week me and mike will be at war ! I'm cutting out on bars and upping the water !!!!! I will do the majority of dog walking and seen as its the kids holidays I think a few long walks are in order !!!!! We will then see if all this extra effort has an effect on my weight loss or not I will be careful not to do any resistance work that will build my muscles as I'm trying for numbers this week on them scales and muscle mass weighs more than fat so all will be cardio work done nothing else for just this week !
I'm excited for this week as my slim and save order is due but I'm sad because I can't have their bars so it will be difficult to place them on the top shelf of my fridge next to my cd bars and not touch them boo hoo poor me but oh well it's a new challenge I suppose x it's my mums weigh in tomoz as well so will see how she's got on also x
Kids are at dancing tomorrow so a lovely day in bed for me which is such a shame because the weather is going to be gorgeous x
Updated my weight today on my app and my bmi comes in at 33 which according to my chart I have only 18lbs until I'm classed as over weight not obese so that defo spurs me on and fills me with drive because that would be brilliant whoo xxxx can't wait x well hope everyone else is doing well and good luck with weigh ins all this week xxxxx

omg its all just so weird x I feel because of the weight im at that all of a sudden there is light at the end of the tunnel and i can see that now i have made progress x for so long i have constantly felt like i am heavier than what i am and that i havent come very far but its like the blinkers have been lifted and now i can see how far i have come x all this sounds big headed i know and for that im sorry but its just exactly how i feel x all of a sudden i can kinda accept that i have changed and although i know i have ages months and months of time to go i just feel so much better about it all and a hell of alot more positive ! anyways just popped on here to change my weight and things before bed after nights but thought i better write all this down x oh and i have changed all my signiture x

Glad your heads catching up with ya body hun u are doing so well and looking great keep it up and u will be at goal soon!

Mmmmmm defo not a fan of coconut ! It doesn't really taste of a great deal !

LeaE said:
Mmmmmm defo not a fan of coconut ! It doesn't really taste of a great deal !

I found it wasn't too bad while drinking it but the after taste was a ***** lol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

While drinking it it was like a weird creamy water taste then straight after it was very slightly coconut fastly followed by a really odd after taste that sits in yr mouth most defo not one for me ! I love coconut as well so it's a shame but I will stick with the mango !

Hi hun. Well done on your 3lbs! Im on holiday for the next 2 weeks so last week ordered 3 weeks worth and advised my consultant that was the last order from her as i will be changing to slim and save. Just couldn't justify staying with her when she was so sh't! Feels a bit scary but as my bmi is now a ' healthy ' range i need to start weaning off anyway. Still feel huge most days and my thighs wobble like you wouldn't believe. Still covered myself up on the beach today with a saroong! Anyway, cup of tea is calling. Wish of luck for my first alone weigh in tomorrow-Hubby is my new consultant! X

demonp said:
Hi hun. Well done on your 3lbs! Im on holiday for the next 2 weeks so last week ordered 3 weeks worth and advised my consultant that was the last order from her as i will be changing to slim and save. Just couldn't justify staying with her when she was so sh't! Feels a bit scary but as my bmi is now a ' healthy ' range i need to start weaning off anyway. Still feel huge most days and my thighs wobble like you wouldn't believe. Still covered myself up on the beach today with a saroong! Anyway, cup of tea is calling. Wish of luck for my first alone weigh in tomorrow-Hubby is my new consultant! X

Well I'm here for support if u need it and u can add me on fb if u like because I get notifications faster in there if u need any help x ah yr hubby sounds so lovely and supportive xxxx I have s and s on order to try so let me know what u think of it xxxx whooooo holiday I'm v jel x good luck with flying solo I'm sure u will be fine x

Well 25mins on mike done and I'm doing it every day this week god I hate mike !

LeaE said:
Well I'm here for support if u need it and u can add me on fb if u like because I get notifications faster in there if u need any help x ah yr hubby sounds so lovely and supportive xxxx I have s and s on order to try so let me know what u think of it xxxx whooooo holiday I'm v jel x good luck with flying solo I'm sure u will be fine x

Cheers hun. Will definitely need your support-wouldn't have got this far without it. Not on Facebook-but will drop in lots on here to keep me motivated. You keep going with Mike otherwise you will end up with sagging thighs like me. I've started horse riding again so hopefully that will help. Hubby is amazing-i am v lucky. Holiday isn't very exotic-just at our house on isle of wight but the weather is so amazing that we could easily have been on a Mediterranean beach today. Happy days. X

LeaE said:
Whhhooooo exciting times for wed then my fingers will be crossed but I'm sure u will do it x and omg yeah it's flown hasn't it x I still have loads to go but it's a smaller amount than when I first started hey !!!! And missy correction I'm now 14.3 not 14.6 how rude lmao x but still either one of those is sooooo close to them 13s and I gotta say I class the 13s as normal as wrong as that is I do so whoooooop and do u know what's odd I just bought loads of clothes from soccer direct for the kids and they sell vest tops 2 for £4 so I bought myself some x in a size 14 and u know what I bought 12 of the things in every colour they had and yeah it's because they're cheap but prob went a bit mental because they are a size 14 ha ha ha I'm mad aren't I but I kinda like been a bit crazy I also got some grey Aladin pants the ones like pj bottoms and 2 pairs of 3 quarter joggers for just walking the dogs and playing with the kids all very snug but all a 14 and fit whoo hoo ! How was yr time away did u miss us all we missed u lots and so glad yr back xxxx and LL mmmmmmm if ppl like it then each to there own but for the price of their counselling I would prefer to buy slim and safe and pay a private councillor who can Taylor the sessions to my needs and I could pick and choose then if I needed it or not what a rip off £15- £25 for a group session u may as well pay that little bit more for a professional !

Oops - just looked at your stats which I don't think you had updated yesterday. Apologies - I know that every pound is important on CD! I don't blame you for buying smaller sizes. I have begun to do so and I think it's because I finally believe that I can do it. Think if it as a positive step. I think that the 13s are normal - half the women in the uk are overweight so I guess 13s are probably pretty average. I know it felt like a milestone to me. It's great getting into another stone - hope you enjoy it next week but if not you certainly will the week after.
Haven't tried coconut yet - but doesn't appear that popular..

Daisy65 said:
Oops - just looked at your stats which I don't think you had updated yesterday. Apologies - I know that every pound is important on CD! I don't blame you for buying smaller sizes. I have begun to do so and I think it's because I finally believe that I can do it. Think if it as a positive step. I think that the 13s are normal - half the women in the uk are overweight so I guess 13s are probably pretty average. I know it felt like a milestone to me. It's great getting into another stone - hope you enjoy it next week but if not you certainly will the week after.
Haven't tried coconut yet - but doesn't appear that popular..

Ah I was only joking love x yeah every pound counts but no I didn't update them straight away x I'm on countdown to them 13s I really can't wait but with how my weight loss has slowed in afraid 2 more weigh ins seem likely x coconut isn't great but everyone has different tastes so maybe u should try it but just buy one x
The smaller size are nice just a shame my legs mean some 14 trousers don't fit but oh well will give it time x how are u finding clothes shopping ? I still hate it I feel conscious when looking I. Shops and when I pay for something I feel like the young girls look at me like I shouldn't be buying them but all my own issues I suppose xx

Back