LeaE's Jelly Wobble

I'm fine thanks :) looking forward to getting back on track and losing the rest of this weight.

Good luck for today :) x

katiebaby said:
I'm fine thanks :) looking forward to getting back on track and losing the rest of this weight.

Good luck for today :) x

Ah well I'm sure u will do it xxxxx cant wait to watch yr stats drop well done on everything so far x and good luck with Monday yr a star x let me know how u get on x

Omg just got weighed and whooooopppppp I'm in the 13s so ha ha ha two fingers up to them god awful 14s that I now hate with every inch of my body and a big hug and welcome to them 13s x I lost 6lbs and yes I'm pleased like really pleased x soooooooooo

11lbs to them 12s !!!!

LeaE said:
Omg just got weighed and whooooopppppp I'm in the 13s so ha ha ha two fingers up to them god awful 14s that I now hate with every inch of my body and a big hug and welcome to them 13s x I lost 6lbs and yes I'm pleased like really pleased x soooooooooo

11lbs to them 12s !!!!

Omg Omg Omg well done lea am so so pleased for u! U must have a huge smile on your face and so u should, so proud of u hun! Bring on those 12s :)

ayshaahmad said:
Omg Omg Omg well done lea am so so pleased for u! U must have a huge smile on your face and so u should, so proud of u hun! Bring on those 12s :)

Yeah and thank u x just so relieved to be out of them 14 s I hate them

LeaE said:
Yeah and thank u x just so relieved to be out of them 14 s I hate them

And u will never see them again :)

Brilliant!!! I'm so pleased for u :) :) 5 stone to go before I hit 14s...feels a very long way off lol xx

Hurray - the 13s - goodbye to the awful 14s! 6lbs is an amazing but well deserved loss - you are now well into the 13s. Not long til you are in the 12s. Hope you feel fab. x

Oh i am so pleased for you! You are a superstar! I know how frustrating it is to be stuck in a stone-trust me i feel that i have been in this stone for ages. I can't believe how far you have come-and 6lbs is just unreal. Big hugs. X

Massive congrats hun!! Shows all your hard work with mike and being good at the beach was so worth it. You deserve every pound of it.

Good riddance 14s! Xx

LeaE said:

11lbs to them 12s !!!!

Omg I want to bounce up and down for you :) super dooper well done :)))) bye bye 14s x

ChristyT said:
Brilliant!!! I'm so pleased for u :) :) 5 stone to go before I hit 14s...feels a very long way off lol xx

You won't believe me when I tell u this but it will fly and before u know it you will be battling them 14s ! I'm really pleased to be in them 13s but does it seem real ? No I still feel like I should be in the 18s xxxxxxx come on lass can't wait for u to get there it's quite exciting reallyx

ayshaahmad said:
And u will never see them again :)

I better blooming not I have never hated a stone barrier so much x why are the 14s do awful ?

Daisy65 said:
Hurray - the 13s - goodbye to the awful 14s! 6lbs is an amazing but well deserved loss - you are now well into the 13s. Not long til you are in the 12s. Hope you feel fab. x

You know what daisy I do lol I know this feeling doesn't last long with me because I straight away set my sights on my nxt goal but right now I'm so relieved more than anything I can't tell u how much I hated them 14s they are mean !

demonp said:
Oh i am so pleased for you! You are a superstar! I know how frustrating it is to be stuck in a stone-trust me i feel that i have been in this stone for ages. I can't believe how far you have come-and 6lbs is just unreal. Big hugs. X

Thank u my dear just need to work on them 12s now x

p220157 said:
Massive congrats hun!! Shows all your hard work with mike and being good at the beach was so worth it. You deserve every pound of it.

Good riddance 14s! Xx

Thank u love x oh how I'm in love with him right now xxx our relationship blossoms x I have two new challenges at 12stone I'm having an affair with Anthony's cousin lol and at 11stone I stop smoking once and for all ! Hows yr bottom love ? Can't help giggling asking that x

katiebaby said:
Omg I want to bounce up and down for you :) super dooper well done :)))) bye bye 14s x

He he he me too x me too x thank god x but missy I'm catching u up so u better get on with it tomorrow lol x joking my love but thank u for all yr support and inspiration x

LeaE said:
He he he me too x me too x thank god x but missy I'm catching u up so u better get on with it tomorrow lol x joking my love but thank u for all yr support and inspiration x

:) that's just the challenge I need to get my butt moving again missy ...... Tomorrow here I come race you to the 12s :) I have sister in laws in turkey to make jealous in September lol well done again xxx

katiebaby said:
:) that's just the challenge I need to get my butt moving again missy ...... Tomorrow here I come race you to the 12s :) I have sister in laws in turkey to make jealous in September lol well done again xxx

Aahhhhhhh that's unfair u have less to lose than me !!!!!! However !!!! Always one to take up a challenge and all in the aid of motivating u and helping u on yr way DEAL DONE !! That's Internet handshake by the way lol right me and u having our own little Olympic race to the 12s lol ready set go lol x x

I haven't weighed this week saying that so I'll weigh before I eat later and we will know where we stand :) then the race is on x. Internet handshake *shakey shakey wiggle*

Back