LeaE's Jelly Wobble

ChristyT said:
Yeah it's awful - they've arrested 6 people so hopefully the family will get some answers soon. It's just heartbreaking, he was only 30 :( Definately kicks my problems into check and has made me appreciate what I've got. My family may be small but it's perfectly formed :)

I've stuck to plan today - went over to my friend's this afternoon and she cooked a big roast dinner for tea. I was quite happy to sit with them and not eat which is a massive change from me - roast dinners are a favourite of mine.

I've taken your tip and made a chart - I've made it up to my first target (15 stone 10lbs). It's a random weight I know but that is what I managed to get down to with weight watchers and I was in a size 16 then. After then I will set another target which will prob be my 'final stretch' to 12 stone.

How are you?!!! Hope u'r tummy is feeling better today xxx

6 people that is totally shocking such a lot of suspects I hope they get the answers to all this very soon poor family not sure why but just knowing who what where and why seems to help make sense of such a tragic mess and let justice be done x my heart goes out to u and the family and u should be so proud staying so strong and well done on yr chart x I hope u included the pounds u have already lost so u can tick them off and watch all them ticks add up cxxxxx

Well night shift from bloody hell I'm working with the most boring ppl ever am its going so slow I'm gutted x only thing keeping me going is the thought of that 6 whole stone gone and only 3 and a half left to shift along with just 7lbs to lose until I'm in that chubby but normal bmi my new definition for the over weight category of the bmi chart I'm afraid yes I'm that sad but after losing this much I can't bring myself to be classed as over weight still what a pain in the ass x ooohhh and my new dresses I can't wait to wear them whoop not because of style no just simply because they're a size 12 ha ha loser ville !!!!!!!
Tomorrow I'm having my washer and dish washer fitted ooohhhh the luxury ! Never appreciated living at my mums and having a dish washer but whoooppppp I have washed dishes for 9 yrs now and finally no more ! Had a lovely day today with the family and in just 6hrs 20 mins I'm on holiday x can't bloody wait !

LeaE said:
6 people that is totally shocking such a lot of suspects I hope they get the answers to all this very soon poor family not sure why but just knowing who what where and why seems to help make sense of such a tragic mess and let justice be done x my heart goes out to u and the family and u should be so proud staying so strong and well done on yr chart x I hope u included the pounds u have already lost so u can tick them off and watch all them ticks add up cxxxxx

When I made up the chart I made it up from my last official WI, seeing my CDC on Tuesday so will mark off the pounds when I've got my official weight.

I weighed myself on my scales and my mates and they both say 18 stone 6...so think that means 9lbs loss whilst she's been off and I'm 1lb off losing 2 stone since starting CD 5 weeks ago :) I'm hoping to get into the 17s in the next week or so :D

Can't wait to start ticking off the pounds lol xx

Evening or rather morning. Congrats on 4lbs but more importantly on your whopping great 6 stone loss oh my goodness its marvellous!

Sounds like a nice weekend you've had, aside from work that is, and YAYYY for hols :) Hope your shift gets a bit better, mines last one tonight too and im shattered but it's been ok so far hugs xx

Wow! It's just sunk in you have lost 6 stone! Amazing! Well done! Your hard work has paid off and is paying off! x

ninajw83 said:
Evening or rather morning. Congrats on 4lbs but more importantly on your whopping great 6 stone loss oh my goodness its marvellous!

Sounds like a nice weekend you've had, aside from work that is, and YAYYY for hols :) Hope your shift gets a bit better, mines last one tonight too and im shattered but it's been ok so far hugs xx

Finally it's my holidays whhooooppp xc lol and thank u love yes I'm v happy with the 6 stone total just fixing on them 12s now :( how are u anyways ?

Kira said:
Wow! It's just sunk in you have lost 6 stone! Amazing! Well done! Your hard work has paid off and is paying off! x

Ha ha yeah hopefully will soon I just can't wait to be at goal but at the same time I'm kinda scared of it too x lol

ChristyT said:
When I made up the chart I made it up from my last official WI, seeing my CDC on Tuesday so will mark off the pounds when I've got my official weight.

I weighed myself on my scales and my mates and they both say 18 stone 6...so think that means 9lbs loss whilst she's been off and I'm 1lb off losing 2 stone since starting CD 5 weeks ago :) I'm hoping to get into the 17s in the next week or so :D

Can't wait to start ticking off the pounds lol xx

Omfg missy that's a brill loss u better be so pleased with yrself xxxx tick tick tick hey !!!!!!

Yeah I know!!! Can't believe I was feeling down about not losing much last week.

My friend who is doing WW is gobsmacked - it's taken her 3 years to lose 5 stone. I just couldn't keep the focus going for that long without seeing more drastic results. Incidentally I'm not putting her weight loss down in any way shape or form, she's done amazingly well and I'm so proud of her. It's just weight loss that slow would not keep me motivated and I'd fail. That said she says she couldn't do CD either lol xx

Hey Lea, How's the new dishwasher and washing machine going?

Wish we could get a dishwasher, but our kitchen is tiny.

Lea - 6 stones is fantastic - in less than 5 months! Soon no longer obese. Your CDC is right - 4lbs is good at this stage of your diet. I've been on the diet for 7 months and haven't yet got to 5 and a half stones yet. You could be in the 12 s in 2 weeks!
Have a fab break!

ChristyT said:
Yeah I know!!! Can't believe I was feeling down about not losing much last week.

My friend who is doing WW is gobsmacked - it's taken her 3 years to lose 5 stone. I just couldn't keep the focus going for that long without seeing more drastic results. Incidentally I'm not putting her weight loss down in any way shape or form, she's done amazingly well and I'm so proud of her. It's just weight loss that slow would not keep me motivated and I'd fail. That said she says she couldn't do CD either lol xx

I have total admiration and respect for anyone who's dieting in whatever way they do it (except slimming pills and disorders obv) because it is hard and the trick defo is finding what suits u best at the stage in yr life yr at x I love cd but respect others won't and as long as they don't preach their views on me I'm cool with that but I am open to discussion and debate x but well done to yr friend she has done super and u can pass that on from me but I do have a question ! Because she has done it the slower route has she got less loose skin ? Suppose it depends on how close u are as to if u can answer because I'm increasingly becoming alarmed x

p220157 said:
Hey Lea, How's the new dishwasher and washing machine going?

Wish we could get a dishwasher, but our kitchen is tiny.

Oh my word it's a dream come true ! I honestly mean it it's made today so amazingly easy and oohhhh I'm honestly in love x can u not fit in a slimline one x u really need one it's just brill !

Daisy65 said:
Lea - 6 stones is fantastic - in less than 5 months! Soon no longer obese. Your CDC is right - 4lbs is good at this stage of your diet. I've been on the diet for 7 months and haven't yet got to 5 and a half stones yet. You could be in the 12 s in 2 weeks!
Have a fab break!

You won't be far off though x x
Oh the 12s well if u have read previous posts I'm unsure how I feel about them tbh I'm scared yet excited is that just odd ? And thank u love c

Well been so busy x dishwasher and washer in and it's a total god send I lurv it ! Done some DIY too ! I'm quite handy I think prob due to the fact I had to be as in my own for a long time and I'm pretty stubborn so won't be beat and plus I make a point of been a good role model to my kids so any DIY we did it as a family me and the girls like we do bake so I teach them how to do it and to bond as a great girly team ! Anyways I'm now teaching my bf lmao how funny is that and today he has bashed both my hands with the drill x I even cried ! V mush hurt and now a little bruised ! Anyways them took kids swimming then bed ! My tummys been awful today trapped wind bunged up and totm but after a long soak a lot lot better x hold everyone's ok x and get that water drunk ppl xx

LeaE said:
I have total admiration and respect for anyone who's dieting in whatever way they do it (except slimming pills and disorders obv) because it is hard and the trick defo is finding what suits u best at the stage in yr life yr at x I love cd but respect others won't and as long as they don't preach their views on me I'm cool with that but I am open to discussion and debate x but well done to yr friend she has done super and u can pass that on from me but I do have a question ! Because she has done it the slower route has she got less loose skin ? Suppose it depends on how close u are as to if u can answer because I'm increasingly becoming alarmed x

Actually it's really interesting u ask as we were comparing tummies yesterday...we are more like sisters than mates. Her skin is very very loose and saggy, I was so shocked. Mine is ok at the min but I'm slapping the Clarins firming cream on very thickly on a daily basis! I'm not naive enough to think it will always be like that - not with my huge size xx

Well done on your 4lb loss it's fantastic :) I am now back on slim and save 100% completed day one and it went great! Was back in the 14s this morning so I'm hoping I get a decent loss to try and get to the 12s by the time I go on holiday.

You will be in the 12s in a couple of week at this rate.. Woo hooo!!! I have a lot to of work to do to even try and catch up! X

ChristyT said:
Actually it's really interesting u ask as we were comparing tummies yesterday...we are more like sisters than mates. Her skin is very very loose and saggy, I was so shocked. Mine is ok at the min but I'm slapping the Clarins firming cream on very thickly on a daily basis! I'm not naive enough to think it will always be like that - not with my huge size xx

Aahh thank u for that ! So many ppl say ooohh u have lose skin because u lost so fast and it wouldn't be like that if u had done it slower but if hers is saggy then kinda proves that wrong ! Mmmmmm I also use several creams every day but doubt it's going to do much x I will work hard to tone and shape my body when at goal but if I'm honest it's all bull shhhhht I think I stuck with this wobbly lose skin unless I can afford surgery !

katiebaby said:
Well done on your 4lb loss it's fantastic :) I am now back on slim and save 100% completed day one and it went great! Was back in the 14s this morning so I'm hoping I get a decent loss to try and get to the 12s by the time I go on holiday.

You will be in the 12s in a couple of week at this rate.. Woo hooo!!! I have a lot to of work to do to even try and catch up! X

Ah thank u love I was happy with it but now I'm just focused on the nxt stone barrier ! I'm scared to death though it's all unknown territory from here I'm now the lightest I have ever been and I have never been in the 12s and I just feel mentally I have mind block to be able to get there but I'm forcing myself to try x how are u did u have a great time with friends + family. And don't worry love the gain will be off fast x

LeaE said:
Aahh thank u for that ! So many ppl say ooohh u have lose skin because u lost so fast and it wouldn't be like that if u had done it slower but if hers is saggy then kinda proves that wrong ! Mmmmmm I also use several creams every day but doubt it's going to do much x I will work hard to tone and shape my body when at goal but if I'm honest it's all bull shhhhht I think I stuck with this wobbly lose skin unless I can afford surgery !

My philosophy is I'll do as much as I can tone whilst I'm losing but if I need surgery I'll have it, as long as I know in myself I did all I could to minimise the sagging I will be happy. I've ordered a toning belt and I'm swimming 3 times a week, I'm starting back at the gym tomorrow. I may be a fatty but I'm a vein cow ha!!! Xx

Back