LeaE's Jelly Wobble

ChristyT said:
Oh they were....all 21 stone of my porky self! I'll get a copy and post it up so you can see. I need to get an up to date one done to see if you can tell the difference xx

I had a look round the Bull Ring in my lunch hour today and it was lovely looking at size 14/16 dresses thinking I'll be able to wear them in a few months :)

Seriously u must x pictures will be the only way u can truly measure how well u have done xxx ah yr shopping trip sounds fun shame u dont live closer mind u our bank balance might suffer so prob good u don't but so pleased for u that u had that moment of dreams of what's to come x

Well what a day ! Been doing DIY for sister chores for me errands for my elderly friend and then !!! As if things couldn't be worse my eldest had nits ! We are talking thick curly mixed race hair here omfg sooooo 4 hours later 3 bottles of nit killer and some nit repellant spray all beds stripped washed and drying inc duvets pillows mattress protectors oh and steamed mattresses and full house bleach + dogs bf sister and me treated well if they survived that they deserve to stay ! This is my 1st mummy experience of nits and no I didn't enjoy that said it took my mind off things and now I'm done I'm stressing x popped on the scales and still no change in weight so all in all crappy week lmao oh and my NANs fell and broken her rib so off I go there tomoz to chip in and help !
Anyway on a lighter note I'm ss 100% still and I'm not been beaten !

LeaE said:
Seriously u must x pictures will be the only way u can truly measure how well u have done xxx ah yr shopping trip sounds fun shame u dont live closer mind u our bank balance might suffer so prob good u don't but so pleased for u that u had that moment of dreams of what's to come x

Your a Yorkshire lass aren't you?? My best buddy lives in Leeds along with the main chunk of my friends. I used to live in Harrogate. If I hadn't had my son I think I would have moved back by now :) xxxx

Sounds like you've had a frantic day - nits are my biggest fear, pesky little buggars. My son is dowsed in Nitty Gritty on a daily basis and I even spray his hair with hairspray as I've been told it breaks their legs if he gets one on his head. Hopefully you've seen them off :)

Sorry to hear about your Nan - sending lots of love and hoping she's on the mend, and I'm sure your love and help will go a long way to getting her back on her feet. Muchos love xxxx

Last edited:
Ditto on Christy's comments. Hope everything is ok with your nan and that the nit problem is all sorted. I guess every parent goes through that at some point. I might keep Harry's hair short when he starts school. Dunno if that will help?

Wow! You have done everything to get rid of the nits!

My mum used to put really tight French plaits in my hair for school!

Hope your Nan is okay x

LeaE said:
might not even make mine by next week been 100% and not lost a pound this week but might be water retention as totm x sad times

Never mind might sweetie it will be water retention guarantee it!!!! Awwwwww please don't be sad xxxxxxx

Lea - I was doing nit inspection for my goddaughter last weekend. She is mixed race and her mum was dreading the thought of combing through her hair. They had spent the week before in a nit infested household. It must be the season for it...
You sound like you've been keeping busy - I think that's the key to getting through this diet.
I've just been trying on clothes again. Can finally fit into the size 12 dress I bought from Hobbs 4 weeks ago - felt like such an achievement!

Hiya Lea, how are you enjoying your weekend? Sorry to hear about your Nan, hope she's feeling better soon. Glad your keeping to it 100%, ive really struggled for some reason this last few days. My body has needed more kcals and ive been dizzy and light headed which is really weird but i think its down to weird shifts and long long hours, back on it today regardless, is just a good job im not getting weighed for 2wks

hey diary hey mini friends i need to update so much
as anyone reading my diary will know im going through a bit of a rubbish time at present and havent been able to sleep or function too fab x my way of dealing with stress is to work work work and isolate myself from ppl which i think is a bit of a problem ! i have done this for the best part of a week and hense why i havent updated very much ! I went to see a doctor i know well i actually bumped in to him yesterday actually and what we talked about really upset me ! He knows things about what i have been coping with and i spoke to him about not been able to sleep that im constantly anxious and that i just dont want to go out and i knew what he would say depression and stress no shhht sherlock but when someone else says it it kinda feels real now im not against depression in the terms of i blame nor think its a weakness but when my body and mind displays forms of it im afraid it freaks me out x x so the only answer to this is counselling = no time and it doesnt really do anymore for me than talking to friends or family or medication ! now im not against medicting the not been able to sleep problem but to me thats just a cover up for the real problem and it isnt going to make me feel any better anxiety wise plus could become an issue with the kids as i dont want to be doped up sleep wise for if my kids are ill or theres a problem through the night so thats a no go and the anxiety being medicated ! well i know my body so i dont really want to do that either soooooooooo I have decided to pull it back to basics and deal with this head on x on friday i went out with my bf and 2 kids we went for a meal in a nice pub resurant and had a lovely few hours just talking and being us no worries or problems talked about i then went out with nadine to the cinema and then went for a McDs wasnt nice to eat but was the social aspect of it and we talked about stuff my problems how i acted etc etc ooohhh i do love nadine shes great xxx then today because it rained me bf and kids have cooked together played twister monopoly fustration done a jigsaw we have baked together and just had a really nice pleasent family day no arguing no talking about all whats going off no nothing ! and its what i needed i just needed to be me and a major part of that is being with the ppl i love ! Unfortunately this is meaning no cd for 2 days and not even considering it which has freaked me out and i do feel fat and bloated but something had to give and i needed to be social and relaxed for a few days and part of being social is eating x it has been a choice which i did think through and although im sad not to have worked towards the 12s this week im ok because i know i can jump on and off this diet no problem now as i havent struggled in the past and i just got really slapped in the face when that Dr said i needed medicating if i didnt do anything soon and i just couldnt cope with that so that my friends and diary is my confessions of my eating weekend lmao x
anyways now thats all written down and thought through i must say i do feel less anxious x today has been lovely and im so lucky to have all i have around me im not rich im not special but i do have amazing ppl surrounding me in my life and for that im greatful and feel a little stupid for winding myself up to the point of not been able to sleep with worry what a nutter !!!!! it was like i had all these balls to juggle in the air and i was trying and trying to keep them all up and it was killing me to a point i feel i have just let them all drop the cd ball the court ball the family ball my nan and grandad financial work house work nits etc etc etc all i have just let go of and just picked up my friends and family ball and i just feel more in control and chilled ! Does that make sense im no good am i at describing stuff lol its like i have had to let go of everything pulling me in all different directions to be able to regain control of my life and today i have concentrated on my family which is the most important aspect of all this and now i feel more ok about stuff i can start juggling again and picking up all the other balls i have like the cd one house work work etc etc
wow what a ramble x well i havent got a clue what the damage is and to be honest i dont really want to because that could be the straw that breaks the camels back so tonight im having a bath and off to bed for an early night as havent slept well for weeks and i feel tonight might be my night and im not weighing in with my cd for 2 sundays now so will be back to cd tomoz as if im starting from scratch just milkshakes and water ooohhhh and no tea or coffee as that doesnt help does it so 2 weeks milkshakes and water and i think by the time i go back to my cdc i will be dam close to them 12s x aaahhh big sigh and breath lol x

omg congrats thats brilliant so so pleased for u xxx well done sugar yr hard work is paying off a treat x

tank u love my nans ok shes just on bed rest and we are all pulling in as a family to pick up the pieces x how are u hope yr having a nice weekend x

aahhhh well if yr ever up this end and fancy a quick catch up then give me a buzz u sound like my kinda girly xxx oh we could do a girly shopping trip when at goal lol x

Oh Lea I hope you really are feeling better and in that bath soaking right this minute.

There's no rush to the 12s remember its a marathon not a race ;-) and at the end of the day your health and family should always come first including your mental health. I think ppl think mental health is a dirty phrase like its contagious but I'm a strong believer that if you let your mind rot and get unhealthy then you'll never get truely physically fit & healthy. So heres to a happy and a lot less stressed out Lea.

<<big hug>> coming your way.

p220157 said:
Oh Lea I hope you really are feeling better and in that bath soaking right this minute.

There's no rush to the 12s remember its a marathon not a race ;-) and at the end of the day your health and family should always come first including your mental health. I think ppl think mental health is a dirty phrase like its contagious but I'm a strong believer that if you let your mind rot and get unhealthy then you'll never get truely physically fit & healthy. So heres to a happy and a lot less stressed out Lea.

<<big hug>> coming your way.

I agree it is a taboo and a 'dirty' word but everyone goes through some degree of mental issues illness at different phases of their life x I'm not clinically depressed I'm just stressed and struggling but that's all part of a drive for me x it's how u cope with it that's the issue and like I said I know my body so just needed to put everything down for a min to re evaluate to be able to pick it all up again and deal with it x in my eyes problems only escalate out of control when u don't deal with it in this way and keep stressing and worrying and struggling x I'm in my bath and like I said feel tons better x x thank u so much for caring x

Hey lea hun, sorry to hear things are tough, u have done the right thing by being 'normal' for a while I hope u start to feel better and maybe talking to someone will help! Big massive hugs to u hunni xxx will catch up properly tomorrow xxx

Ahhhhhhh sweetie your a star and what a lovely time you had together must of been just what the doc ordered. Hope your doing ok what you up to today????? Remember we have a trip to theme parktonsort out when ya on target so keep going xxxxxxx

ayshaahmad said:
Hey lea hun, sorry to hear things are tough, u have done the right thing by being 'normal' for a while I hope u start to feel better and maybe talking to someone will help! Big massive hugs to u hunni xxx will catch up properly tomorrow xxx

Thank u love I feel good today after a good night sleep ready to take on the world again x 12s here I come x how was yr holiday x

therealbbe said:
Ahhhhhhh sweetie your a star and what a lovely time you had together must of been just what the doc ordered. Hope your doing ok what you up to today????? Remember we have a trip to theme parktonsort out when ya on target so keep going xxxxxxx

I'm good I feel loads better thank u and back to Leanne x it feels great tbh and I just feel like I can battle on all over again x how are u love x

Been and got weighed today and I stayed the same no weigh in for 2 weeks so ss all the way and I feel v determined now and capable whoop it's a good day for me I feel v capable x

LeaE said:
I'm good I feel loads better thank u and back to Leanne x it feels great tbh and I just feel like I can battle on all over again x how are u love x

Brilliant so please to hear we have the Leanne back!!! Onwards and downwards on the scales!! I am doing good I gained 3 lbs since i last finished and my last weighin last week was def damage limitations and so y journey continues :) xxxxxxx

Back