LeaE's Jelly Wobble

LeaE said:
Been and got weighed today and I stayed the same no weigh in for 2 weeks so ss all the way and I feel v determined now and capable whoop it's a good day for me I feel v capable x

Whoohooooop brilliant news welcome back xxxxxxxx

therealbbe said:
Brilliant so please to hear we have the Leanne back!!! Onwards and downwards on the scales!! I am doing good I gained 3 lbs since i last finished and my last weighin last week was def damage limitations and so y journey continues :) xxxxxxx

That is really quite good isn't it I would be well chuffed with that x

LeaE said:
That is really quite good isn't it I would be well chuffed with that x

Yeah Hun well chuffed however if I hadn't cut carbs out and kinda started last week thank goodness won't have really big first week but no prob I don't mind!!!! It's not a restart :) xxxxx

therealbbe said:
Yeah Hun well chuffed however if I hadn't cut carbs out and kinda started last week thank goodness won't have really big first week but no prob I don't mind!!!! It's not a restart :) xxxxx

Eerrhhhhhhhh u might be pleasantly surprised I think x

LeaE said:
Eerrhhhhhhhh u might be pleasantly surprised I think x

Nahhhhhh I did nearly all SS with 3-4 days eating salads so I doubt it but we will wait and see friday getting that 3lbs off and will be a huge relief and back to normal weight xxxx

therealbbe said:
Nahhhhhh I did nearly all SS with 3-4 days eating salads so I doubt it but we will wait and see friday getting that 3lbs off and will be a huge relief and back to normal weight xxxx

Not normal weight I mean weight before I took break hahahahaha I never gonna be normal xxxxxxx

therealbbe said:
Not normal weight I mean weight before I took break hahahahaha I never gonna be normal xxxxxxx

Oiy yes u will be x we are both heading there x x

LeaE said:
Oiy yes u will be x we are both heading there x x

Awwwwww I really hope so would be amazing to be 14 something next week haven't been that in donkeys years and bmi under 30 lol greedy I know xxxxxxx

Well Sunday night on a bank holiday and I'm de niting again just to be sure !! All rock and roll for me lol still feeling fine so should sleep well tonight so so pleased x tomorrow is my 100% day as I had veg and protein today as I cooked for everyone x I'm so happy with the control I have had while eating and staying the same weight wise because with the stress could be so easy to binge so I'm pretty chuffed and not so scared if getting to goal now and having to eat again x
Bf is at work and kids and me are watching the gruffalo child film while de niting again then bed I think x mum took kids and dogs on a walk so been quite relaxed really I have just done bits and bobs went for a coffee at my sisters nothing amazing really x ooohhh and no work tonight !!! So nice thinking I should be at work and I'm not mmmmmmm heaven !!!!!!!!

Its nice to have a evening where you dont have to do anything but chill.

Good luck for your 100% day tomorrow, You have done amazingly well LeaE, A little protein and veg now and then wont do you any harm at all x x x

Lea - you sound as if you've got this diet under control - I think planned days off are the key and if you can get back on the diet after then that is a good sign for the future. I'm moving up to step 2 on Thursday and am counting the days now as I'm looking forward to real food.

LeaE said:
Well Sunday night on a bank holiday and I'm de niting again just to be sure !! All rock and roll for me lol still feeling fine so should sleep well tonight so so pleased x tomorrow is my 100% day as I had veg and protein today as I cooked for everyone x I'm so happy with the control I have had while eating and staying the same weight wise because with the stress could be so easy to binge so I'm pretty chuffed and not so scared if getting to goal now and having to eat again x
Bf is at work and kids and me are watching the gruffalo child film while de niting again then bed I think x mum took kids and dogs on a walk so been quite relaxed really I have just done bits and bobs went for a coffee at my sisters nothing amazing really x ooohhh and no work tonight !!! So nice thinking I should be at work and I'm not mmmmmmm heaven !!!!!!!!

Hello lovely - so glad you're feeling better :) sometimes we just have to reach crisis point and admit that we are not ok, it doesn't mean we are not strong, it just makes us human.

I look at life as a bucket and all the things we juggle and cope with as water; what I'm saying is the bucket can only hold so much water before it started overflowing ie we can only cope with so much before we need a little bit of help.

I've had a really bad weekend, it was my dad and sisters birthday and I was weak and broke the diet. Not massively but enough to put on 2lbs, gutted!! It's also the anniversary of mum passing in 2 days and I'm starting to think about her and how much I miss her. I'm going to walk up to the crem with some flowers later I think xxx

angelupnorth said:
Its nice to have a evening where you dont have to do anything but chill.

Good luck for your 100% day tomorrow, You have done amazingly well LeaE, A little protein and veg now and then wont do you any harm at all x x x

I was just so down and stressed I needed a break from everything not just cd but today I'm good x I haven't had anything yet just green tea as I'm so bloated from my break !!!!! How are u getting on x I wanted to ask u about tr vibration plate has it helped at all I was thinking of getting one xx

Daisy65 said:
Lea - you sound as if you've got this diet under control - I think planned days off are the key and if you can get back on the diet after then that is a good sign for the future. I'm moving up to step 2 on Thursday and am counting the days now as I'm looking forward to real food.

Ooohhh that's exciting x I'm weirdly ok with my break and proud I didn't binge and go mad I still feel full today and haven't had a shake yet and to me this all stands quite well with me as a sign of post cd will be ok x x sooooooo step 2 hey are u prepared x u have done so amazing I'm so proud of u and yr such an inspiration x

ChristyT said:
Hello lovely - so glad you're feeling better :) sometimes we just have to reach crisis point and admit that we are not ok, it doesn't mean we are not strong, it just makes us human.

I look at life as a bucket and all the things we juggle and cope with as water; what I'm saying is the bucket can only hold so much water before it started overflowing ie we can only cope with so much before we need a little bit of help.

I've had a really bad weekend, it was my dad and sisters birthday and I was weak and broke the diet. Not massively but enough to put on 2lbs, gutted!! It's also the anniversary of mum passing in 2 days and I'm starting to think about her and how much I miss her. I'm going to walk up to the crem with some flowers later I think xxx

Ah love my heart goes out to u and yr family must be such a difficult time and I suppose u can't comprehend how bad until u go through it x x here as always if u want a rant x x xc <3
Don't worry about the break from what I have read on here and witnessed with other ppl who do cd if ppl feel guilty about the break they tend to stop posting and don't get back on the diet v well so take a bit of time off if u need it under yr control then get back on cd when yr ready and chose to x x
Hope yr sister and dad had a fab bday and hope u enjoyed too x how's date guy 2 getting on should I be picking out a hat xxxxxxx

Thank you - losing a parent is a horrible, life changing thing but you do move on and learn to live with the loss. It was 21 years ago and I still think of her every day. I get angry too, she should be here with us enjoying her grandchildren, but I can't change the past so have to appreciate the few family that I do have.

Guy #2 is great, he's making me smile a lot and really motivating me to get back to the old me...he's picking me up later and we're hitting the gym.

I've taken some inspiration from you and posted some pics on my diary so you can see some progress :) I was able to bag up my size 22 jeans today as I'm well and truely back in my size 18s. My dresses are a size 20, think its my boobs as they are still huge. Still, I've lost 6 inches in 10 days so hopefully won't be long until I'm in a size 18 all over.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ChristyT said:
Thank you - losing a parent is a horrible, life changing thing but you do move on and learn to live with the loss. It was 21 years ago and I still think of her every day. I get angry too, she should be here with us enjoying her grandchildren, but I can't change the past so have to appreciate the few family that I do have.

Guy #2 is great, he's making me smile a lot and really motivating me to get back to the old me...he's picking me up later and we're hitting the gym.

I've taken some inspiration from you and posted some pics on my diary so you can see some progress :) I was able to bag up my size 22 jeans today as I'm well and truely back in my size 18s. My dresses are a size 20, think its my boobs as they are still huge. Still, I've lost 6 inches in 10 days so hopefully won't be long until I'm in a size 18 all over.

Flipping heck I'm impressed gym date whhhoooo I'm loving it missy x x and defo good move x bag up them big clothes go weigh them in and save up in a jar for new clothes when yr at goal x x dodo impressed and guy 2 hey can we call him mr big mmmmmmm wishful thinking for u there lmao x x oohhhh gunna jump to yr diary to take a look xxxx well done sweetheart x just fab x and get rid of them clothes because then there's no going back x

ChristyT said:

And re the losing a parent x I can't say I have lost my parents or my grandparents well I have my dads parents but I was far too young to understand and for that I'm 100% lucky but my grandparents are ill and already I'm scared as to how it would feel and it's odd because Im comfortable with death prob due to work but when it's family it's different x I hear what u mean about it being unjust and it is but like u said u just have to hold on to the family u have with u x x sorry again and hugs and snuggles sent yr way x

Hello my dear. Well, i went well and truly off the rails this weekend. I ate so much that i was actually in a lot of pain. Ended up being sick to relieve the pain. How bad is that! At 230 this morning i was giving myself a right talking too. . .but, my amazing husband put such a positive spin on it that Im ok about it now and have stopped hating myself. He made me realise that you have to make mistake to learn. . .and i really have learnt. I had really been losing focus for the last couple of weeks and this has really put me back on track. I remember now what are horrible feeling it is to over eat. I am 100% again now. Wi tomorrow so we will see what damage was done. How has your day been Leah? Nit lotion free? X

Hello chick!! How you doing good to see you 100% hope your doing ok. Remember lea you inspire so many of us to continue and come back and stick smith it. We are all proud of what you have Achieved and can't wait to see you at your desired weight. Keep going love you can do it after all the rubbish and stress you have been through lately your star is still shining brightly and that is amazing
Luv Sharon xxxxxxxxzz

Back