ProPoints Leah's losing it! weigh loss diary

Yum! yus soup is excellent! I've made the butternut one several times and all my flatmates always ask what the delicious smells are!
Whats the courgette and mint one like?
Don't let the curly wurlys get ya down, you still came in way under daily points so no harm done, and even if you had made it home for tea still would've had enough points for it.

So I weighed in this morning and only lost half a lb. I know its still a loss but with it being my first week I thought it would be more. I just don't understand it. Iv stuck to it 100% only used 30 of my weeklies and earnt 15 AP too that I didn't use.
So this week I'm going to step up my exercise and only use my weeklies when I really need them not just because I can and they're there.

I'm also a bit miffed because in all my adult life I can't remember being under 13st.
Yesterday I peaked on the scales and I was 12st 13lb 3/4 lol and I was so happy to have broken through even if it was by that small amount. This morning I'm back up to 13st and wondering if maybe I'm just supposed to be this weight and my body won't go any lower. It always seems I get to this weight and then put all the weight back on again, don't want that to happen again.

Hope you're all ok x

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Dont let it get you down leelea . you could be like me and be a two week looser (dont mean that in a bad way now) Basically I find sometimes with even having two good weeks together I could loose 0.5lb one week and 4 lb next week. It also takes some people longer than than a week for their body to get used of the change of food and start to loose so I bet you will have a good loss next week.

Yeah that's true. Thanks Michillinwoman x

Sorry qtnutmeg, only just seen your post. The courgette and mint one is ok but its very thick so not sure about it myself. It's tasty though x

Hi there Leah! Thought I would pop over to your diary and return the favour since you stopped by mine :) I too have my first holiday with my bf which is in just over 3 weeks now! We are off to a wedding in Italy and I want to look nice enough that he thinks 'wow' rather than 'eh, she's ok'! I have lost my first 4lb but wanted to lose 13lb by the time we go so that leaves me with 9 to lose over three weeks - alot I know but I am determined to try my very best!

Looking forward to reading your diary and seeing how you get on. And please feel free to keep popping over to mine - the support makes a big difference. I am doing Points (Discover) but have done everything from that to SW to calories counting to elimination diets!

Speak soon hopefully! x

Don't let today's WI result get you down - a loss is a loss, and it's a big achievement :) At the beginning of starting PPs my weight loss was really slow (IMO!) but I stuck with it and now I'm further down the road the weight is coming off better than ever. I think my body is getting used to my new way of eating. You will soon see below 13st and you'll feel great, I promise :)

Hey lovely ;) found ur diary and here to follow ur progress :) xx

Back