LEAP YEAR DAY Anyone brave enough to Propose

I did 2 weeks ago couldn't wait till today had to book tickets to vegas.22 years of waiting to be asked,i thought i'd better do it myself.So vegas here we come,plus i bribed him with boxing tickets:D

Ah, bless you. Are we all invited to Vegas with you??

Oh my goodness the GMTV proposal is making it way across the internet as the most 'cringeworthy proposal ever'..... I really feel for her now, but it was cringy!!

I just couldn't do it unless I absolutely knew that my partner would not say no!!!!

AWWW That poor woman on GMTV, If that was my man I would of give him a good hiding, he didn't give the impression that he wanted to marry her, he was like yeah ok, if I have to.. She was so emotional too. :rolleyes:

Did you hear about the GMTV Viewers were texting/e-mailing in if they had proposed today, 1 woman said she proposed to her partner this morning & he just patted her on the head laughed & said 'right I am off to work', PMSL..

Not a chance! My fella knows that i'm not interested in marrying again - been there, done that, and have the divorce to prove it. :p

I know my OH would marry me, but I don't think he really minds not doing it either. My worst nightmare would be him proposing to me (especially in public!!), as i'd have to turn him down!

Very cool tro have gotten married on Feb 29th, though. So congrats to those of you with anniversaries. :)
My niece was due on Feb 29th four years ago, but arrived a day late. I'm not sure whether a Feb 29th Birthday would be a blessing or a curse - on the one hand it'd be really cool and unusual, but, on the other, you'd never feel as though you'd had a 'real' Birthday on three out of four years!

Btw, Sue - we're apparently 'allowed' to propose during the whole of Feb in a leap year, so you didn't really jump the gun at all. :D

Jo x

Mine wasn't really a propsal more of a "we're getting married in Vegas in 8 weeks get over it".I think i've worn him down after all these years.He even has 1 friend who's been married 4 times since we 1st got together.We've been to 3 of his weddings.

They were an odd couple though, she was completely ecstatic and he was stoic. Not great tv either.
Poor woman, will she make it to the altar?

I proposed to my husband eight years ago on leap year day and we hadn't even met! We had got chatting in an internet chat room and were planning to meet on March 10th and i jumped the gun and proposed. He accepted and we have been happily marrieed for 6 years now!

I proposed to my husband eight years ago on leap year day and we hadn't even met! We had got chatting in an internet chat room and were planning to meet on March 10th and i jumped the gun and proposed. He accepted and we have been happily marrieed for 6 years now!

Oh my goodness, how lovely!!! :)

Back