Learning to dance again!!!

Well the halo slipped slightly last night!! :angeldevil: My son and hubby got a chippy for dinner i was happy enough to have my noodles and stir fry, but once those gorgeous smelling chips where in the house my will power wasn't as strong. I had a few to many of my sons gravy chips maybe about 10 :sigh: but hopefully that wouldn't of put me over my syns for the day.

Going to see my friend today which should be fun. Although when i go to her house there is always tea and buns so i am saving my hxb to have have a hifi bar at her house for tea instead. Made another big change this morning i left the car at home and walked my son to school he moaning about it before we left, but once we got out it was such a nice morning so we looked for pretty autumn leaves on the way and he had fun. I dont want my dislike for excerise to rub off on my son, so i am going to try and get us out in the great outdoors a bit more. Even if it is only small changes like walking to school on my days off.

Today i will have

Breakfast - Bacon, sausage x2 (3.5 Syns) beans, egg and mushrooms.
Lunch - No lunch :sigh:
Dinner - chilli (with extra lean mince lots of veg in it) and rice 2 slices of garlic bread with mozzerella (12 Syns)
Snacks - HXB HiFi bar
HXA milk for tea

Total syns 15.5

Last edited:
Ok so i blew the budget of syns yesterday i usally try to keep my syns to in and around the 10 mark. I skipped lunch yesterday, not on purpose just got caught up cleaning after being at my friends before I even realised I had missed it. This was no good though as come tea time I was starving and got stuck in to 2 bits of garlic bread before checking the syns!!! Who would of thought 2 miserable little pieces of garlic bread would of had 12 syns:sign0007: Well the lesson i have learnt from this is check the damm syn value before i put it in my mouth!!! I'll try to have very few syns today to pull this back.

Today I will have:
Breakfast - mullerlight and a pear
Lunch - Leftover chilli and baked spud
Dinner - Chicken, mushrooms, green peppers and black bean sauce with boiled rice (Syns 5)

Snacks - (HXA) milk for tea
- (HXB) Hifi bar

Total syns 5

Last edited:
Well changed things around a bit last night with my meal plan. I had intended to have a Chinese tonight but my hubby has to go out tonight so we decided to just have a chinese last night. It would have been so easy to have my old crispy chill chicken in peking sauce but I think the syns for that would of been shockingly high. So i just went with chicken, mushrooms and green peppers in black bean sauce. I had it with boiled rice so i think that is only 5 syns. I could be wrong.

So today i will have:
Breakfast - half a melon
Lunch - Chicken salad and an orange
Dinner - Southern fried chicken breast (4 Syns) Homemade singapore fried rice
Snacks - HXB - Hifi bar
- HXA milk for tea.

Total Syns 4

Last edited:
I sat in last night like a big bore lol!! I think being on SW makes me not want to go out for fear of going nuts and blowing my syns. I have a big weekend coming up in few weeks where i am going on my works Xmas weekend away. I don't know why the closer it gets the more i seem to dread it. I am looking forward to it but i want to believe i have enough will power to get me through it with out completely going nuts and ruining all my hard work!!! So I plan to just drink what i want. I am going to try and stick to the food plan though and limit the syns used through food. I hope this will in someway limit the damage.

Today I will have:
Breakfast - HXB Hifi bar and a mullerlight
Lunch - Chicken salad
Dinner - Sunday roast - roast chicken, brussel sprouts, carrots, broccoli, and cauliflower, potatoes and roast potatoes and Gravy 4 Syns
Snacks - HXA - milk for tea

Total Syns 4

I know that feeling I seem to have at least 1 party every weekend now until the end of nov which then culminates in a 4 day trip to the cologne - really excited but dreading the thought of putting on lots just before Xmas, which will be a challenge in itself!! However we still have to enjoy ourselves and just make sure we are aware of what we are eating - as someone said on here the other day "damage limitation" :) x

I suppose u are right kirsty!! How did ur weigh in go this morning?? I am out and about with mum today so cant see ur ticker!!

I have my weigh in tonight i dont want to temp fate and say i would like 2and a half off then i would get my stone shiney!! But i really would be pleased!! Anyway now i have said it i prob wont get it lol!!

Out for lunch with my mum today so dont really know my meal plan yet but will pop back later and update when i know more!!

Hello!! Bit later than usual getting on here today been flat out in work. I lost 2lb last night at weigh in which was bitter sweet. I was really looking to get 2.5 pounds, I was still pleased with 2lbs especially as that has now brought me up to 13.5 pounds in 3weeks I cant believe how quicly it is coming off.

Kirtsy you are doing really well another pound and half is fabulous!!! I really did enjoy my wee day out with my mummy yesterday, prehaps a bit too much. We went to a gorgeous pub for lunch and I gave in to temptation and had chicken goujons chips and garlic dip!!! I am not gonna beat myself up about it though. I have just decided to draw a line under it and get striaght back on plan today!!

Meal plan for today:

Breakfast - 3 eggs banana and grapes
Lunch - Oatbran HXB Tuna peppers and red onion With tbsp of light mayo (2 Syns)
Dinner - Chicken Keiv (12 Syns) sw chips and green beans

I have been following the SW plan now for 4 weeks and i have started started to notice a big differnece in my over all general well being!! My nails are growing faster and stronger than they have in a while and hair looks shinner!! I even noticed I have more energy I dont feel as tired in the evenings and I am not struggling to get up in the mornings. I am loving these new found benifits, long may it continue.

I have made plans with my lovely wee chum to go see the new twilight on movie on friday!!!! I am so excited to see the film I think I will freeze some grapes to bring with me so I am not tempted by the concessions stand lol!! Not the same as a box of popcorn I know but they taste a wee bit like ice lollies.

Today I will have:
Breakfast: Grapes and a pear
Lunch: Oatbran HXB Tuna peppers and red onion With tbsp of light mayo (2 Syns) and an Orange
Dinner: Extra lean mince, carrots, onions ( will add gravy to this but will only have some of the gravy so say 2 Syns) and potatoes and green beans
Snacks: HXA milk for tea
Total syns 4

You lucky person - I have been doing SW for 7 weeks, maybe my nails are a little better but, my hair is as thin as ever, I still fall asleep at my computor and 6.00am comes around far too fast:nightf:

I would have said that my metabolism was improving as I had started going to the loo more often, but now I am back to my usual ( not too often)

You can also try frozen bananas, they taste like ice cream as they melt ( take a bowl)

I know what you mean about 6am coming around too quick my alarm is always set for 6:20 but it has been a wee bit easier to get up these past few mornings lol!!! Although this morning was freezing in my house the hubby forget to set the heating to come on for me getting up. I poked a toe out from under the covers and just wanted to stay there all morning lol! I am in the middle of freezing a banana as we speak so hopefully it is yummy!!!!

I think it is time to dust the Wii fit off again after last nights escapades. I though I would do some body magic and take my wee son a walk over to the local shopping center to see Santa arriving on his Clydesdale horses. The center is about a 20min walk from our house. 10 mins from the center the heavens opened and lashed with rain!!!!! So we were both soaking when we arrived at the center. To make matters worse we missed Santa arriving and the queue was about 50 people long so we had to walk back home. My son was a bit disappointed but was happy enough to jump in the puddles all the way home since we soaked anyway. It really just wasn't our night. So until the winter is over the wii will have to suffice for body magic in the evenings.

Today at work is no better everyone in the office is on leave apart from the boss. Not too much skiving for me today gutted lol!!

Todays meal plan is:
Breakfast - grapes and a hifi bar HXB
Lunch - Left over mince, carrot, onion (2 Syns for gravy) and a baked potato
Dinner - Southern fried chicken (4 Syns) with home made singapore fried rice
Snacks - HXA milk for tea

Total Syns 6

Santa on a Clydesdale - thats far more imaginative than anything we get around here. :D
The nearest place to us for a shopping centre is Chester. Its a lovley city but too money orienatated, it costs an arm and a leg to park, you can do Park and Ride as long as you dont mind waiting for bus after bus becuase they are all full of Christmas Shoppers,:xmascheers: too far to walk - for me anyway (about 15 miles). The shops are heaving already. I need to get a dress for our works do :(, something I hate doing at the best of times...

How old is your son?

Mine is now 24 but I do have great memories of when he was little and doing things like getting caught in the rain, getting lost in a forest,:lost: and falling in a stream together :character0053:,thankfully that was in the summer

My wee son is 7 and a right wee menance he is just into everything. But i wouldn't have him any other way lol! I love walking in the rain and get soaked by the puddles somehow I always seem to end up wetter than my son. I love this time of year with Adam though as he just gets so excited about everything. The other night we sent a txt message to the house phone telling him it was santas wife and that she was just letting him know that santa was still watching all the boys and girls right up to xmas eve before deciding on what list he would go on. I actually thought he was going to explode with excitment when he came off the phone he couldnt even speak for being so excited lol.

Wow i must be very lucky to live near the shopping centre in my 15 mile radius there is about 12 different shopping to choose from. Not so go for the old bank balance. I hate shopping especially clothes shopping for me. Thankfully I have finished my xmas shopping and will not have much more cause to hit the shops.

How long till your xmas do??
I am going to Dublin for a weekend for my works xmas do!! Cant wait 2 weeks this friday.

Well I have major news this morning!!! I have signed up to walk the Belfast City marathon in May!!!:talk017: I must be crazy!!:silly: So i am gonna have to get my arse in gear and ensure that i keep plodding on with the weight loss cause i dont really fancy carrying this huge behind around a marathon course :8855:lol

I have been quite organised for the past few day with lunches and things this week so i just need to keep up with that and I should be fine.

I am going to see the hunky :heartpump: Mr Cullen tonight!!!! So i have my frozen fruit to take with me for a snack. We will have a chinese for tea tonight but it will be allowed with in my Syns for the day.

Today I will have:
Breakfast - 3 eggs and 2 nimble HXB and a banana
Lunch - Left over rice from last night, pickles and a orange
Dinner - chicken green pepper and mushroom in blackbean sauce (6 Syns) with boiled rice
snacks - HXA milk for tea
Total Syns - 6

Back