Learning to dance again!!!

I am a home weigher so no classes for me! Too be honest it was more because money is a little tight at the minute and I already go to a zumba class once a week so I was finding it a little hard to justify both - so far I think I have made the right decision, I'm getting my exercise and with the support I am getting from here I don't feel that I am missing out on going to a weekly group!

How about you? K x

I go to group. I have tried to do it at home but I found that I would cheat or forget to weigh myself lol At least by going to group though i can be sure of an hour and half me time!! I know what u mean though paying for group and an exercise class is a bit much. I only go to group at the min so no exercise classes for me around where i live plus i would be a bit embarrassed going alone!! I have Zumba for the wii fit though and i do enjoy it.

ooh my mum has zumba for the wii fit and I had a bit of a go this week - it was really good and I was sweating buckets so I think it's as good as a class. I know what you mean about going to class on your own, but if you do get the chance it may be worth giving it a go, I go on my own some weeks and too be honest am so busy simply trying to co-ordinate my arms and legs I don't notice much of what is going on around me :) K x

Yeah Kirsty i will have to have a wee noisy and see if there is any classes in my area that tickle my fancy. I have just notice you ticker and did tremendously well this week misses 4.25lb is amazing :woohoo::woohoo:

I slept in this morning and was 45min late for work!!! Bad times the boss wont be too impressed when she finds out lol But sure these things are sent to try us.
I was talking things over with my hubby last night and he commented how he has noticed a change in my attitude to weight loss time. As i had tried sw world before and only ever done it half heartedly. He noticed that i seem to be really committed to the plan this time. It does feel different this time i really feel like my whole heart is in it. I had planned to have a freddo bar last night and just couldn't bring myself to want to have it even though i knew it would be within my syns allowance. This is so not like me!!

So today can only get better from the crappy start!! How come when sleep in u feel worse and tireder than before lol!! I dont often eat much on weigh in day but in my panic to pick sw friendly items in a rush i have lifted a gd bit of stuff lol!! So I will have:

Breakfast: 2 eggs with nimble (HXB) and a pear
Lunch: Crosse & Blackwell Pasta & Sauce, Cheese & Broccoli (1 Syn) , mullerlight (0.5 Syn) and an orange
Dinner: Bachelors rice with soy sauce and mushrooms
Snacks:(HXA) milk for tea

Total Syns 1.5

Last edited:
Morning - I know I couldn't believe my WI this morning, I almost fell off my scales haha!!

Whoops about the oversleeping - I know what you mean about feeling even more tired, I think it's cause the shock makes your body move so quickly you tire yourself out again!! I hope the day gets a bit better for you!!

What time do you weigh in tonight?

K x

Weigh in at half 7 tonight!! I finish work at 4 so i try to get my dinner for half 4ish then go for a walk with the dog to try and walk a bit of it off before weigh in prob doesnt make a blind bit of difference but sure lol!! I'm sure you were delighted!! Its good to see ur hard work pay off!!!

xx

Well just back from class and i am so flipping chuffed!!! I lost 4lbs and was also slimmer of the week!!!! So chuffed!!!!! Came home with a big smile on my face and a big bag of fruit!!!!

bubblensqueak said:
Well just back from class and i am so flipping chuffed!!! I lost 4lbs and was also slimmer of the week!!!! So chuffed!!!!! Came home with a big smile on my face and a big bag of fruit!!!!

Woooo hooooo :) congrats!!! Xx

Well still have a big smile on my face this morning after last night!!! I don't want to become complacent though so here's to a gd next week. We had a chat in group last night about speed and super speed foods for boosting you're weight loss. I am going to try and incorporate a lot of these in to my cooking this week!!

Today i will have:
Breakfast: Hifi Bar (HXB) Crumbled into a mullerlight with Some raspberries.
Lunch: Ham Salad (with lots of speed veg in it!!!)
Dinner: Green beans, slimming world chips and chicken fillet hot and spicy coating (4 Syns)
snacks: (HXA) milk for tea

Total Syns: 4

Thanks very much Karnak, I was well chuffed!!

Today has been great so far for a change lol!!! If this weather improves a bit I might go for a swim tonight. I dont why i need the weather to improve but i just have a real thing about going swimming when it is raining as mum used to always not let us go swimming when it was raining cause you would come out and catch the cold lol!!! But it is prob an old wives tale lol!!!

Today I will Have:
Breakfast - Raspberries and mullerlight
Lunch - Ham salad with lots of super free veg!!!
Dinner - beef stirfry on a bed of bean sprouts

snacks: (HXB) HiFi bar
(HXA) milk for tea

Yea Karnak!! That so good Glad ur chuffed and so u should be!!! HAHA abut the swimming thing it must a mum story lol!! Even though i have told my mum u cant catch the cold from being cold its a virus she still is set in her wee ways lol!!! Your are so lucky u can use the gym at work u should make the most of it!! Well done again on your loss here is too a great next week!!!

Back