Learning to eat...

15th October - not in a good place today!

I've been avoiding posting on my own thread for a few days. I've been reading others and putting my 2 pennies worth here and there. However not wanted to address my own stuff!
For about 3 weeks I've been developing a headache. I put it down to maybe a cold coming. Not a searing head just one that needs a couple of paracetamol to keep at bay. My shoulders are stiff as a board and my circulation up the pole! Although falling asleep on the settee, when i get to bed I can't sleep. Last night from about 3am I've been having panic attacks and my stomach is in knots.
I've, (again!) lost a bit of tooth cos Im nashing them in my sleep so much. I think all the back teeth on the right side need concrete reinforcements! My jaw aches so much!

There isn't anything in particular that is concerning me I just think all the crap I've wadded through has backed up a bit.

The diet isn't going well and no matter how much I try to put on a positive spin it aint working.

I came off anti- depressants before xmas and since then have gone it alone. I've managed reasonably well but I think now is the time to go back to the drs to get a bit of help.

At the end of the day I could keep trying and doing things alone but I don't want to undo the work I've done and if I admit defeat I'll eat and put everything back on and feel even worse.
Life is too short to wait for things to get better I'm going to do something about it!

Diet wise I may leave the weigh ins and just keep to my points until my head is in the right place to go again! I need to make time for me to go to the gym and have release my endorphins.
I have to get healthy for me!
I will get healthy for me!

Hi Jazzyj,

You are not alone. It could have been me writing your post. I have suffered from anxiety and depression for a long time but it was manageable until I was hit with post natal depression after the birth of my twins. For 5 years now I have struggled on and off with depression and anxiety and have taken prozac on and off. I havent taken tablets for a full year but this is a bad time of year for me (I hate winter and the dark mornings and nights) and I have felt myself going under for the past few weeks. Added to that I am having serious marital problems and im unsure whether we are staying together. I desperately want it to work for the sake of the kids but we cant seem to get on an even keel and become even friends again nevermind husband and wife. Sometimes I just feel so sad and overwhelmed by everything in my life. Thankfully my family and friends are wonderful and keep me afloat.
Hopefully things will get better for us both soon.

xx

Back