Lea's Weekly Weigh in

lea8198

Gold Member
I am new here and I am so inspired by all that I have seen and read on this forum already. I started weight Watchers on 1st Septemeber although I am doing it from home so i thought this forum could provide the extra support needed to shift my weight. I had a son almost 3 years ago and a baby girl 3 months ago. I never got to my pre-pregnancy weight after my son and now I want to lose this baby weight once and for all! Before I was pregnant I was around 150lbs. I was 140lbs on my wedding day. I would be happy reaching 150lbs :D

Starting Weight - 172lbs
Week 1 - 167.2lbs -5lbs :)
Week 2 - 165.2lbs -2lbs :)

Goal weight - 150lbs!
15lbs to go.....

Last edited:
Well done on your journey so far. U have made an active decision to do something about your weight, so you should be very proud. Keep going! :D

I lost another 2 lbs on Monday so we are now 9lbs down and 13lbs to go. :D

Thanks everyone. I am not feeling too hopeful this week for some reason.....I have not cheated but I have eaten more of my points and I am not sure that has helped me this week. Nevermind....2 more days to go until we find out.

Ok, naughty me....I just ordered a Chinese....I still have 23 points free for today and I will only eat half of it. Can you see I am trying to make myself feel better???

Weigh in on Monday which I will now be dreading :/ Waiting for my first gain...... oopps!

I have just weighed in and I have lost 1lbs. I am quite pleased with that this week actually because I was expecting a bad week for some reason. It is the worst loss yet so far but as long as it is going down I don't mind.

I now have my sights set on goal 2 or 3 for next week.....that means I have to lose 2lbs this week....I hope we can manage just 2 lbs!

Thanks for the support.

Thanks guys x

Another 1lb gone this week :) so 11 more lbs to go :) Halfway there now :D

Thanks Keisha!

2lbs gone this week. It is TOTM so I am chuffed to bits with that :D

Well done Leah keep it up, just imagine at Christmas you will be so slim in a LBD how fantastic ;)

Back