Lea's Weight Loss Journey - Cannot believe WI today...

Hi Lea - well done on the loss

I totally echo what Lou says - I am sure its all pretty normal "baby blues" stuff but just keep a check on it and get some support if it does not lift.

I didn't seek help with mine and it could have been a whole lot easier if I had.

Take care of yourself, angel. xxxxx

Thanks guys.

I am feeling a little brighter right now (might be to do with the fact I just ate a Cadbury's whole nut! yumm!) but I am so up and down. I hope this weekend helps I really do.

Hopefully it will settle Lea but if not pop along to see someone don't let it build.

Take care

M

Hi Lea

Good to hear you're feeling a bit better, and well done on continued weight loss, you're doin great!!

xx

theres nothing like a bit of chocolate to make you smile! enjoy your weekend hun xx

Slow and steady is the way to lose those last few pounds hon. Look after yourself, won't you.

My counsellor tells me three things to do each day to boost my mood:
1. take some form of exercise that raises the pulse rate
2. complete a task, however small, that needs doing (e.g. filling in a form or clearing out a drawer)
3. do something that's just for yourself, such as eat a bit of chocolate or have a bubble bath.

Luv ya x

Family life can be stressful and get you down, especially with younger children. Mine still give me a major stress. You've done so well that the odd choc bar will do no harm, so enjoy!! And how bad is this, my hubby has been nagging me to cook him a lamb shank for months. Finally did it tonight (he's the only one who really likes lamb), we finished eating and I asked him what it was like "ok, won't hurry to have it again", was his reply:mad: Back to the takeaway next week, instead of standing in a kitchen on a saturday!!

Enjoy your weekend:)

Karen x

Thanks everyone. Jools, cheeky git! but aint that about right lol :D

Feeling a little better now I have something to look forward to. We had a call on Friday night from our carpenter saying that finally, after 4 months of waiting, they are starting our office conversion in the garage on Monday. This should take no more than 2 weeks and once done it means Cora will have her own (albeit tiny!) bedroom. I am planning the clour scheme etc and cannot wait to get her in it :D Another 3-4 weeks and we should have our own space back. Not to mention that work will no longer be part of our 'home'. I really think this will help. It is costing a lot of money but hopefully it will help our sanity.

I have not been great the last few days food wise but I am back on the wagon today. I saw my MIL yesterday who was a little concerned about my weightloss. She said i was looking skinny. "going away to live" and she does not want me to lose anymore :/ I'm not sure what to think. 3lbs would not make much difference....would it????

Morning Lea
I am pleased your feeling better today, sounds great news aboue the office being done at least you can close the door and get away from it then.
Have a great day xx

Hi Lea

Good you're feeling a bit better. I think it would a shame after coming so far and then not losing the last 3lbs to reach your target weight you've been aiming for all along. I would do what you want to do!

x

Great that you have something to look forward to - and it will make a big difference getting work out of the house.

3lbs won't make you look too much different than you do now - so I suppose its just if you want to reach that 10st number.

Have a good week. xx

I think that's a really good idea. If I worked from home I'm sure I'd need to have my office outside of the actual house or it wouldn't feel like work! Now you can go to work! Your journey to work is very enviably short though :p

What colours have you decided on?

Thats so good Lea to have something to look foward to and a separation between home and work plus bedroom for Cora.

You sound brighter as weel so thats excellent. Keep on with your loss and just see how you feel thats the important thing.

M

Hi Lea, just catching up on your diary - so sorry to hear you've been feeling down :hug99: Was so relieved to hear that you're feeling a little brighter now but I totally agree with Lou and Rosie.

You are quite an inspiration to the rest of us - to stick to your diet and get so close to goal so soon after Cora. Over the last few months you've had the worry of your mum being poorly then no sooner did you get that sorted than you went back to work. You work such long hours and have had to hit the deck running whilst juggling everything in the air. You're doing so well and on top of this you're continuing to breast-feed Cora so your hormones are probably still all over the place. That in itself is an achievement! Then on top of this you're running your home and caring for the two men in your life - I know I couldnt have done half of what you are doing so soon after having my little ones. No wonder you're feeling a little down at times! Hope you continue to feel brighter my darling and just you remember how well you are doing and make sure you take time-out for you.

dont listen to your MIL! if you feel comfy getting your last 3lbs, get it. You can always put them back on if you feel you have gone too far. I know your MIL is just concerned, but you are well within your healthy weight range so its not dangerous / unhealthy for you at all.. i'm sure she doesnt mean to be, but in reality, little things like that are just sabotage to how well you are doing!

glad to hear you are feeling better Lea, and thanks for popping in my diary. I'm sorry I havent popped in yours so much recently! Take care of yourself, hope you're having a lovely weekend :) xxx

Hi Lea, just catching up on your diary - so sorry to hear you've been feeling down :hug99: Was so relieved to hear that you're feeling a little brighter now but I totally agree with Lou and Rosie.

You are quite an inspiration to the rest of us - to stick to your diet and get so close to goal so soon after Cora. Over the last few months you've had the worry of your mum being poorly then no sooner did you get that sorted than you went back to work. You work such long hours and have had to hit the deck running whilst juggling everything in the air. You're doing so well and on top of this you're continuing to breast-feed Cora so your hormones are probably still all over the place. That in itself is an achievement! Then on top of this you're running your home and caring for the two men in your life - I know I couldnt have done half of what you are doing so soon after having my little ones. No wonder you're feeling a little down at times! Hope you continue to feel brighter my darling and just you remember how well you are doing and make sure you take time-out for you.

Well put :) Seconded!

Back