Lea's Weight Loss Journey - Cannot believe WI today...

Aww Lea hun, like others have said go to your doctors and make sure you get some help through this. Take as much time away from your own diary as you need but please pop your head in ours from time to time as we'll miss you loads! Take care - will be thinking of you xxx

Aww i really feel for you sending big ( :hug99:)
and hope you are feeling more yourself very very soon.

How about trying something herbal-i found Kalms quite good or as the other peeps have said maybe go and see your dr.

Hope to see you again soon,take care xx

Big virtual hugs! Hope you feel a bit better soon angel xx

Hi Lea sorry you're feeling crap. Just echoing what everyone else is saying. Make sure you're talking it through with someone. Look after yourself too

x

You guys are the best - even if you did make me cry.

Irene - thanks for pointing out my star. I am so proud of that :D

Anyway, I am not going to update as it makes me whinge and I am sick of that. No doc appointments yet but I will if I go down hill again. Thanks everyone xxx

keep you chin up hun x

(((hugs))) Hope your feeling a wee bit better. Mwah x

Just to update you on my WI this morning - I have lost 0.8lbs. Weighed in at 142.2. 2.2lbs from goal now.

I have to do better this week. My eating has been really bad this week. I have eaten so little due to stress and not drinking my water. When I am stressed I find it hard to eat properly. I need to take control over my eating this week....

Nearly there though...

Its all in the right direction and at least you are getting a sense of how much you can eat to pretty much keep your weight stable so if you are eating a lot then its a good sign for maintenance. :D

Good to see you are still posting your weight losses, Lea. Stay connected. xx

well done hunni xxx
hope ur feeling a bit better xxxx

So pleased about your weight loss Lea thats really a positive thing for you and moving steadily towards goal.

Hope you will continue to drop by

M

Well done on your loss this week. Take care - am thinking of you xxx

Hi all. I just thought I would pop in quickly....

Things have been a little better the last few days. Working hours still long and stressful but I have not been feeling quite so low. It helps that DH was re-assured at the doctors earlier this week. We have been worried sick about a potentially serious condition which would not have helped. Whilst we cannot assume that al is clear 100% we have been told it is unlikely so we both feel a little better about that. Sometimes things get on top of you. I have so much going on in my life and I covered it for months putting a brave face on but I think it finally caught up with me.

Anyway, I hope things continue to improve.

On a more positive note - we have finally chosen Cora's bedroom set and paint etc. I cannot wait to start painting it for her. The garage is coming along slowly. The snow pushed things back slowly but we have a diving wall, a ceiling and on Monday we should have a window and a door. Very exciting :)

Thanks for all your lovely messages - you are such a great bunch of people.

so glad you are feeling a bit better , thinhs do have a habit of sorting themselves out most of the time and i'm glad that they seem to be for you. hope things continue in the same direction.
take care

Lea, am so pleased things are starting to looking up for you. Take care and make sure you squeeze some quality time in just for you!

Back