Lea's Weight Loss Journey - Cannot believe WI today...

Don't worry Lea, it's Easter and it's just one week! If you really don't want to weigh in tomorrow then don't, have a good week next week then weight in next Friday. You're not going to be able to go through your whole life eating like an angel, you just have to deal with the bad quickly instead of letting it build up. Plus exercising! Would you have done that before you started WW? x

Don't worry Lea you've had loads on at home. Your'll pull it back and I'm sure all them APs will help.
Hope you have a good evening xx

oh dont worry hunni, too many temptations around and its done now so just start a fresh from today and good things will come :) x

Hey Lea we are all in the same boat hunny,dont stress too much about it and stop being so hard on yerself....:eek:

Have a lovely w/end xx

Hi Lea

Don't be too hard on yourself hon. As others have said, you can take your pedal off from time to time and it's not the end of the world.

Good luck for wi x

Thanks everyone.

I still feel ashamed but don't feel as bad as I realise most people are feeling like I do as it is Easter! duh!

Well I have not been good - I have been ok and no more chocolate which is good. I had gained on Friday (much less than I expected though!) but will not post it unless the weight remains the same for coming WI. I have a week to pull something back. I am finally on constipation tablets as going 1 x a week is not good and I had a bad experience this weekend when I did go. Not fun :( So this should help.

Exciting news now......I HAVE JUST PROVISIONALLY BOOKED A WEEKS ALL INCLUSIVE HOLIDAY TO PALMA NOVA, MAJORCA! I am so excited. It's our first real holiday since having kids so it should be fun! We are not going until last week of September so it should be warm but not too hot. I can't wait! :) Oh, plus, my mum and stepdad are coming soooooooo babysitters ;)

aww Lea that sounds amazing - bet you'll have a fantastic time :) well done on weighing in last week even though you didnt think it would be a good one - its all too easy to not face reality! good luck for this week and i hope your constipation problem sorts itself soon xxx

Glad you are felling a bit better now lea, i have totolly goen off the rails this weekend too, but we'll get back to it!!
great news on the holiday too, something to look forward to is always good

Hey, I left a good comment, I think that deserves a rep point :p

Glad you're feeling better. I'm sure the constipation tablets will help you shift that extra weight.

Enjoy the holiday. I'm really jealous, I want to go away! You'll have a great time :)

Hiya Lea great news on the holiday front and babysitters you can trust... wey hey youll have a ball...
Good luck for a 100% week ahead xx

Holiday is a great motivation and sooo exciting, especially with the baby sitter! :D!

Booking holls are very good day to keep you focused and off chocolate! Hope all lbs gain will come off this week. Good luck x

Hey Lea, A holiday is great motivation to keep you on track. Good luck for this week xx

Wow, that sound fab Lea ... and how handy having the babysitters come with you too! Hope the meds sort your tummy out! Take care xxx

Back