Lea's Weight Loss Journey - Cannot believe WI today...

oh thats brilliant lea! i knew you could do it!! you must be beaming from ear to ear this morning!!
im so proud of you :)

hope you have a brilliant weekend ;)

suz x

:happy096::happy036::bliss::happy096:

Woah! how fantastic is that! amazing loss and finally ar your GOAL !!!!!!!!

how amazing! :) .. im so chuffed for you xxx​

YAY Lea, Congratulations on hitting your target weight :O) All that bike riding has payed off, I may have to dig out my exercise bike! Your where I'd like to be before June, A real inspiration thank you.

Pleased your feeling better, have a good day xx

A big CONGRATS to you and well done - how brill is that you skinny mini!!! lol

Am so pleased for you ;o)) x

Well Done Super Star!!!

Hiya Lea,well done hunny here are some stars for you,
Wow you must be over the moon.
Congratulations...
xx

Last edited:
:party0049: :bliss: :party0049:

Lea thats fabulous news!!! Absolutely thrilled for you!

Hope your tummy is 100% better now too!

Lea!! What a fab result - Am so pleased for you:D

I can't wait til i get there too - i'd need to get my ass into gear though - really faffing about.

Good luck with maintenance!!:p

well done Lea - youve done so so well, you must be over the moon :) good luck with maintenance - i'm sure you will easily manage it xxx

Well done Lea, knew you would do it you are so determined. Just need to ease into maintenance now. Very proud of you

M

Hi Lea, Hope you're all fully recovered now! Take care xxx

Thanks so much everyone! I really appreciate the support you all give!

I have not had a good few days. I am still ill. Now I can't talk lol. Cora is still being sick. She has been being sick now for 8 days now. We have to have her weighed and checked again today to see the damage as she has not been eating. Billy was sick last night. DH was sick the night before. I am exhausted. Not to mention the fact that they found DH to have a hole in his retina which he had to have laser surgery on yesterday. Blah....

I cannot wait for this weekend....

Wow - poor you!!!

How do you get a hole in your retina??

Hope everyone feels better by the weekend!!

Twigs
xx

sorry to hear you've had a difficult few days, hope things are looking up soon. fingers crossed that cora hasnt lost too much weight, little ones do seem to have a way off regulating themselves and bounce back quickly, but that doesnt make it less worrying when they are ill

Sending you hugs lea.... weekend soon be here xx

Saw you title and hopped straight over, poor you the whole family is in the wars, as my gran used to say. Sending you loads of hugs and hopes that you get well soon.

Take care

M

aww Lea i feel for you, same here in my house :(

wish the runs would go and never come back!!

suz x

goodluck for today chic :) and i hope that Cora is better xx

Back