Lea's Weight Loss Journey - Cannot believe WI today...

Sending you hugs and get well vibes Lea xxx

Aww Lea, hope you're all feeling better real soon! Big hugs hun :hug99: xxx

Hope you are all on the mend in your household. Take care xx

And Well done on reaching your goal. Great news.

Thanks everyone. DH seems better. Cora is better but I still feel sick.....

Suz, I totally forgot about WI - it's just been one of those week! My battery is low on the scales and I am bloated again (I think TOTM is approaching) so I guess I was in no rush to see what it said. Plus i have not exercised much this week and eaten lots of snacks rather than meals...so don't expect it was good news anyway. Might see if i can get the battery today....

Thanks again for all the well wishes. x

Well, I am quite surprised....I took the battery out of my scales and put it back in and have enough power to WI. I sts this week. I am really shocked as it has not been a good week. I haven't been to the loo again in quite afew days so had I been able to go this morning i reckon I could have actually lost some. I am shocked!

Still feel full and bloated :(

Thanks Jess :)

Reactions: ugg
Hope it all gets better soon Lea, I'm sure you will all come through its just a matter of time and sadly patience with the attendant food demons but you can do it.

Might not be around until next weekemd but will check back with you then

M

Hope things get better for you soon Lea. I think everyone gets a phase of thinking the world is against them as everything goes wrong. I'm sure things will improve soon.

Hi Lea - well done on STS:p Really hope family health improves soon ((((HUGS))). Poor hubby and his retina (Sounds awful)

Ah, once u've been to the loo you'll see a loss :)

hey thats brill lea, think we have had the same week lol Lucas still has the runs but thankfully now his bottom isnt sore he's not bothered by it so just going to have to ride it out i think!

goodluck for our next wi ;) xx

Thanks everyone.

I am feeling ashamed of myself :( I have been binging on chocolate since Sunday :( So unhappy with myself!!!!!!!! I have been working like a demon on my bike (at least 30 mins every day) to make myself feel better but i seriously think I would be needing to cycle 24/7 to make up for what I ate ....

I don't want to go near those scales tomorrow.....what a mess!

ah thats what Easter is for! Dont worry too much about it, just be good next week! :D

Back