Lea's Weight Loss Journey - Cannot believe WI today...

u have done so well hun and continue to do brilliantly hope u and the family had a brilliant xmas xx

awh well done chic!! its a loss so that is all that matters xxx

well done on your loss Lea, so pleased for you :) xxx

Exactly, a loss is a loss! Well done Lea. You are doing so well! Have a great day today x

Very well done hon and on your new target as well. Woo hoo!

hello, hope you're having a good day :) xxx

Hi all, having a pretty rubbish day but nevermind.

Thanks for all your well wishes as always. Much appreciated. Diet wise...not great but not too bad either....just doing as best I can at the mo really. I just want the chocolate out of the house and next week to come so that I can get back to it.

Keisha, I am off work until the 5th thank goodness :D Loving the time off with my babies :D Not going to want to go back though....

Well, I did 40 lengths at the pool this morning. 2009 has to bring more of the same if I am to tone up my wobbly bits lol! I really enjoyed my swim. I am feeling so much fitter :D Aquafit starts again on the 6th. Looking forward to that :D

Ok, I am going to bed. I am posting away wily nilly and everyone else is off enjoying their lives lol! DH is lay here now ill so i better go and help with 'man flu' hehehe. Night all xxx

OMG...SOMEONE PLEASE REMOVE THE CHOCOLATES FROM THE HOUSE? I just ate a Flake for breakfast! There are still 2 selection boxes in the house....I need help! Why do people think buying kids so much chocolate is good? Billy had 5! Plus 4 tubes of milk buttons. What is wrong with people??? I need them gone :(

But me clearing them is not the way I want to do it! So tempted to just throw them! I think I will have to have DH hide them when he wakes up...he is still ill and has been ill all night. Looks like the flu. I had it, Billy had it and Cora did too. I guess it as inevitable really.

Happy New Year eh?

LOL 6 posts straight in my diary from myself. How sad is that?

No its not sad Lea - you talk alot like me! Obviously you were waiting for just me to post? :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

I hope your hubby feels better soon though, i had that flu thing with a virus chucked on top as well and felt like i was dying for 2 weeks. So hope your fella feels better soon - and you dont catch it as well!

As for the flake, last week i had 4 of them kinder beaunos for breakfast!!! not good - id used my points in one for a binge yikes!

Im going back to meetings in new year too so i can buy myself lots of their yummy chocs and its less temptation then the real thing!

get away from the flake lol!! thanks for all ur support hunni, and have a happy new year xxx

Hi hun, just popping in to wish you a Happy New Year! Have a great time and I hope 2009 brings with it all that you wish for :D Hope your OH has hidden the chocolate now from you now! Take care xxx

happy new year hunni.xxxxx

Back