Lea's Weight Loss Journey - Cannot believe WI today...

Lou...I am the same! I never had ovulation pain before but now i do. TOTM itself is so much more painful and heavy and I want it to go :( Still having tummy pains and feel bloated. I hope this goes by Monday!

Thanks Jess. How you doing?

M, I am feeling really stressed still. I'm not sure what is wrong to be honest. i have butterflies constantly and have a panicky feeling in the pit of my stomach. I have not slept for 2 nights properly and I am not sure what is wrong. I am feeling so tired today.

Well, I think a chinese is in order tonight. All i have had today is Rice Krispies, WW soup and 2 x bread. This 'stress' thing has put me off my food. I just wish i knew what it was....

I just feel like something bad is going to happen.... :/

Thanks Sandy. I just feel like something is brewing....I am sure it will be unfounded too but I feel so uneasy.

Chinese has been ordered :D

Chinese has been eaten :D

Sweet and sour chicken and boiled rice. I know it's high in points but I only ate half a portion of each. I also had a few crackers and pointed it as half a bag to make up a few points. Now i am supping my magners light and still have 1.5pts left for later if i need it ;)

Hi Lea, glad you enjoyed your Chinese. Hope you're feeling more relaxed and back to your normal self soon hun. Take care xxx

Hi Lea, glad you enjoyed your Chinese. Hope you're feeling more relaxed and back to your normal self soon hun. Take care xxx

Thanks Jax. I hope so too. Yes the chinese was LOVELY :D Thank you x

Hi Lea, sorry to hear you have that horrid feeling. I hate it when that happens. I sometimes think we pick up on other people's feelings too when that happens - is your OH feeling stressed? I know it sounds weird but it has happened to me a few times.

Glad you enjoyed the chinese - you deserve it.

Hi Lea, sorry to hear you have that horrid feeling. I hate it when that happens. I sometimes think we pick up on other people's feelings too when that happens - is your OH feeling stressed? I know it sounds weird but it has happened to me a few times.

Glad you enjoyed the chinese - you deserve it.

Nope, he is not feeling stressed...it's just me. It's very odd. I have never really felt like this before. Maybe it's because me and mum haven't spoken for a while...we have a bit of friction going on. I'm not sure. I wish it would go away.

I hope you are feeling more yourself and more positive soon Lea! xx

Well a decent nights sleep has helped a little. Feeling slightly less stressed this morning but still not right. I'm sure all will be fine.

Paying for my chinese last night.....feel so bloated this morning! God, why do I bother!?!?!?

Heya! Just been reading through your diary and wanted to say well done!!! Your doing so well hun :)

How do i look at ur pictures? I probably sound stupid but I have hardly been on forums before and am a little confused still! hehe

xxx Katie xxx

Lou...I am the same! I never had ovulation pain before but now i do. TOTM itself is so much more painful and heavy and I want it to go :( Still having tummy pains and feel bloated. I hope this goes by Monday!

Thanks Jess. How you doing?

M, I am feeling really stressed still. I'm not sure what is wrong to be honest. i have butterflies constantly and have a panicky feeling in the pit of my stomach. I have not slept for 2 nights properly and I am not sure what is wrong. I am feeling so tired today.

I'm doing well thank you :) I hope your stress passes soon, must be awful not knowing what's actually causing it.

I always thought people stopped having painful periods when they had babies. Damn! You could try the pill if you're not already on it? I don't get any pain when I'm on it yet when I'm not it's crippling.

Heya! Just been reading through your diary and wanted to say well done!!! Your doing so well hun :)

How do i look at ur pictures? I probably sound stupid but I have hardly been on forums before and am a little confused still! hehe

xxx Katie xxx

Hi Katie. Thanks for reading my diary and thanks for your lovely comments :D If you look to the left of my post underneath my avatar pic there is a link that reads, lea8198 profile albums. If you click on that you should be able to see them :)

I'm doing well thank you :) I hope your stress passes soon, must be awful not knowing what's actually causing it.

I always thought people stopped having painful periods when they had babies. Damn! You could try the pill if you're not already on it? I don't get any pain when I'm on it yet when I'm not it's crippling.

I might start the pill soon. It affected my milk supply which is why I stopped taking them. I am feeling in less pain today but still bloated. Grrrr I hate these damn cramps.

Gosh ive been trying to catch up with every1 but so much has happened in the last week.lol.

Hope you feel better soon chick.xx

Have a great week hun , you are doing soooo well.xxx

Well week 20 for me (20 weeks!?!?!) and I am quite surprised to say that I have lost 0.5lbs this week. Considering I still feel bloated after my chinese and the fact that it is horrendous TOTM I am quite pleased really. I now weigh exactly 145.0lbs. 1 more pound and it will be a 2 stone weight loss. I hope for this next week.

I know things are going to go slowly and to be honest I don't mind. I am quite happy as I am but would still love to hit 10 stone :D

Thanks Susan :)

Rosie, well things went ok. no big arguements so that was a good thing. Still not sorted but better than they were. thanks for all your support xxx

hi love, sorry to read that youve been stressed and not yourself, its horrible when you feel like that.

welldone on the weightloss and il keep everything crossed for your 2 stones next week! you should be really proud of yourself hun!

suz x

Hi Lea

Well done for that 0.5lbs in what are difficult circumstances. TOTM can be a devil (yes I can remember that far back) which can bring pain and increase feelings of stress. Hope it all settles down soon.

M

Wow! 2 stone is alot, well done! Just 1 lb to go :)

I think i must be the only member who cant look at your pictures! When i click on it it comes up with this message:

purpleprincess71, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
I honestly don't know what I've done but i've never been very good with computers! All i want to do is see your amazing pictures!!! :sigh:

xxx Katie xxx

Back