Lea's Weight Loss Journey - Cannot believe WI today...

Katie, I have a feeling it may be to do with you not having made 50 posts. If I am correct you cannot look at pics until you are at 50. You are now at 36 so not far to go. Keeeeeeppp Pooosting :D

Hi Lea

Well done for that 0.5lbs in what are difficult circumstances. TOTM can be a devil (yes I can remember that far back) which can bring pain and increase feelings of stress. Hope it all settles down soon.

M

Thanks M. It's on it's way out thank goodness. It was horrid this one. Maybe that's where my stress came from?

hi love, sorry to read that youve been stressed and not yourself, its horrible when you feel like that.

welldone on the weightloss and il keep everything crossed for your 2 stones next week! you should be really proud of yourself hun!

suz x

Thanks Suz. I am proud of myself now :D It took a while to realise what I have done but it dawned on me that I am now my size pre-children. I am the weight I was when we got married. I am my 'normal' weight. Being 12 stone 4 seems such a distant memory now...I can't quite believe I was 2 stone heavier than I am now. I am really pleased. Good luck for Friday hun x

Katie, I have a feeling it may be to do with you not having made 50 posts. If I am correct you cannot look at pics until you are at 50. You are now at 36 so not far to go. Keeeeeeppp Pooosting :D

Ohhh okay hehe I'd better get posting then!!!

You must be soo happy to be the weight you were before having kids, thats a brilliant achievement :)
xxx

Well done on your 0.5lb loss this week :D You're doing brilliantly! Hope you're feeling better real soon hun xxx

Well done with the weight loss - not much to go now- must feel great :)

Glad you enjoyed your chinese and hope your pains ease up

Karen x

slowly, slowly, catchee monkey (or so they say - I don't know who "they" are, but I think I have heard it somewhere.)

Well done you - its all in the right direction. You are so consistent with this and have done brilliantly in just 20weeks.

Glad yesterday wasn't too bad. Slow and steady there too I think. xx

Thanks guys. It's getting harder now. So much harder... I think my body would quite like to stay here but I am not finished just yet ;)

Speaking of my next WI I am going to be changing my WI day. I think I will be WIing in on a Friday from now. The reason I will be doing this is for the sake of DH. He is now desperate for me to chill out a little and share in the odd weekend treat (Chinese etc!). I do it occasionally but I always end up feeling bad as WI comes straight after the weekend. I'm going to try it for a little while as I do not want to associate treating myself (and DH) with negativity. If it does not work I can always go back to Monday right?

Another goodish day today. Not feeling so bloated now and TOTM almost gone thank goodness!

Ooooooooooooooh, magners light? I need to get me some of those. SOrry your feeling a little blue.... The butterflies and nerves you describe sounds like a tad of anxiety to me. Do you get this normally at totm?

Ooooooooooooooh, magners light? I need to get me some of those. SOrry your feeling a little blue.... The butterflies and nerves you describe sounds like a tad of anxiety to me. Do you get this normally at totm?

Yep. I love cider and at 1.5pts a bottle it is well worth it :D No I have never suffered with this but I have to agree with you...I am obviously just very unsettled at the moment. I am not feeling so bad now and sleeping better. It was odd and very unnerving. I just feel the need for something to look forward to....

Hey hun
How are you? I have not seen you about as much,sounds a good idea for you changing wi day.
At the minute i need my wi to be a monday to keep me on track!

Gem, that's exactly why I had a Monday all this time. It did keep me on track but now I am at the end of my journey I thought it was time to slowly get my life back :) I am hoping it does not have a negative affact on on last few pounds. If it does I will be going back to Mondays.

I'm ok thanks hun. Work is really busy which is why I have not been around too much. I am just so shattered all the time. I really feel i need to do something. Give myself something to look forward to. I need a holiday or something!!!

I agree with you Lea, I was ment to be going to Mexico in 2 weeks but had to cancel due to lack of Steve work :(
So im feeling sad knowing i would be going .
But lucky his work seems ok a little slow but if carrys on like this we can go September.
I see 2 weeks half board to Tenerife for £600 which we said was good so keep hoping :)

hey Lea - good idea about changing your WI day.. for a while when i was on 26points per day, i thought well chinese isnt that difficult to fit in.. but then i realise with you being so much smaller it is a lot harder to fit it in and not worry about it - i know this now i've dropped a few points!

well done on your loss anyway.. you're living proof that you can lose 0.5lb a week and still look amazing :D xxx

Hi Lea, maybe that weekly points thing that Lydia did (does?) would also work for maintenance/losing that last little bit.

How about exercise? I know I am the exercise queen (talking about it rather than doing it mostly ;)) but that might also help alieviate some of the guilt.

Work it off before you eat it!!! Perfect. xx

hiya hun, yay i weigh in on a friday too - find it helps if i ever so slightly over indulge on saturday or sunday and then have the rest of the week to sort myself out!

hope it works for you and you feel more able to relax when you have your hard earned rest at the weekends.

when will you weighin next then? this coming friday or the friday after?

suz x

Sounds like a good idea :) If Chinese bloats you that'll make you seem like you weigh more. You shouldn't feel guilty for having treats, you deserve them! Hope the date change helps.

Rach, that is such a lovely thing to say. You are doing amazingly too! I cannot wait to see your next progress pic. We are going to see a different you.

Rosie - me and exercise do not mix now I am back at work. This is my day....up at 6am, feed and dress 2 kiddies. Start work at 9am. Work until 6pm at the earliest barely stopping. After work I then have to do washing up, washing etc, which normally takes to 8pm. Then bed at around 10:30pm. Up 2-3 times in the night with the little one and up again at 6am to start the day. Exercise is just not accounted for :( However, I WILL do some if i have too ;)

Suz, well I might still WI on Friday - just to see. If I have not lost I will ignore it until next week and pretend I was never going to look anyway. Does that sound fair? hehehe Good luck for Friday WI buddy!

Jess, that's exactly why I am changing. I fear it is ruining my WI and then making me feel guilty. I did have a sneaky WI this week on Friday and my theory is right - chinese is bloating me and so i would rather not have to weigh in so soon after eating one. I know in the long run it will not matter but I do not want to become disheartened by it.

Gemma, have a lovely break in September (fingers crossed). Sorry you have not been able to go to mexico! Not fair! x

Hi Lea. Changing your wi day sounds like a reasonable compromise to me and worth a try if it works. Trying weekly points sounds like a good idea too. Good luck x

well done on your loss honey! I know you were wanting a little more,but look at your journey as a big picture, youve done so well! You must be so proud of yourself to be almost at your goal!! wow!! you look fabulous!! well done!!

Back