Lea's Weight Loss Journey - Cannot believe WI today...

lea8198

Gold Member
Ok, almost 4 weeks in I thought I would start my own thread so that I can vent to myself.

So this is my progress so far and my goals:

Week 1 -5lbs :D 5 lbs loss so far
Week 2 -2lbs :) 7lbs loss so far
Week 3 -2lbs :) 9lbs loss so far
13lbs to go

Goal 1 - Lose half a stone - DONE :party0049:(week 2)
Goal 2 - Fit into pre-pregnancy jeans - DONE :D (week 3)
Goal 3 - Get below 11.7
Goal 4 - Have less to lose than I have lost
Goal 5 - Lose 1 stone
Goal 6 - Reach the 10s
Goal 7 - Lose 10% of body weight
Goal 8 - Reach goal of 150lbs
Goal 9 - Reach 10:7 if possible
Goal 10 - BMI of 25

I am not looking forward to Monday's weigh in. I just do not see any further progress (including the fact I just ate a chinese) so dreading it now...oh well.

Thanks Starlight and thanks for your advice in the other thread too. Coming from someone like yourself who has done so brilliantly is a real help and I will certainly take it on board. Now I just need to eat more! When does a dieter EVER say that lol :)

Well, I ate half of my chinese and did not go back for the other half nor did I polish of the prawn crackers :D My weigh in is Monday but out of curiosity I weighed this morning (fully expecting to be heavier) and I have lost 1lb this week! I hope this reads the same tomorrow because a 1lb loss would be good for me this week.

Thanks for your encouragement Anna :)

Thanks. I am expecting 1lbs loss but that would be fine with me.

Well even after my Chinese on Saturday I have lost 1lb this week. I am quite pleased with that actually. I have updated my siggie and ticker. That's 10lbs gone so far and 12 more to go.

Next week I am hoping to reach goal 3 and 4! That needs a 2lb weight loss this week which is doable i hope.....

Anyway, I think slow weight loss this week is due to a couple of things. Not eating enough and the need for more exercise. Therefore I will be checking in here each day to update the following information....I hope it will make me feel guilty enough to stick to it!

Monday
1) Avoid the scales -
2) Eat at least 27 of my 32 points -
3) Do at least 10 mintes on Wii Fit each evening -

I will start this today and update later.

Have a good day all and good luck for everyone else WI today.

Well done you - and with a cheeky chinese too!!

CJ
x

Monday
1) Avoid the scales - DONE
2) Eat at least 27 of my 32 points - DONE (31)
3) Do at least 10 mintes on Wii Fit each evening - DONE (32 mins, plus lots of walking and playing in the soft play :))

Thanks for popping in CJ and Karen. It really helps to spur me on!

Monday
2) Eat at least 27 of my 32 points - DONE (31)
3) Do at least 10 mintes on Wii Fit each evening - DONE (32 mins, plus lots of walking and playing in the soft play :))

Well done on the 31 points :D I've got 29 now & am making sure I have them all even if it takes a kit kat to use up some ;)

I've got a wii fit as well, great fun. I mostly do step or free step. My 12 year old loves it as well, she'd rather play on that than watch TV in the evening so it was worth every penny :D

Thanks for the encouragement guys :)

Tuesday
2) Eat at least 27 of my 32 points - DONE (28.5)
3) Do at least 10 mintes on Wii Fit each evening - DONE (30 mins)

Anna, I love step too...if only they did different routines for it hey? Tonight I did 20 mins free jogging and 10 mins free step as hubby was watching the footie. Fantastic invention. We were both happy tonight. I LOVE the boxing too although it KILLS my arms (which is good i suppose). Have you thought of the dancemat? My friend has just bought it and I am waiting for a review lol.

I'll let you know what she says.

Have you thought of the dancemat? My friend has just bought it and I am waiting for a review lol.

Yes we have one of those as well :) I've only been on it once, my daughter & husband have used it a few more times but it's been gathering dust for a while. If it doesn't get more use it will be on eBay in the new year! There is nothing wrong with it, everyone just likes the wii sports & the wii fit more. My toddler can do the basic step & the ski jump, very funny to watch :D

Have you thought of the dancemat? My friend has just bought it and I am waiting for a review lol.

I LOVE my Wii Fit!!!!!!!

And i had forgotten i had a dancemat, i shall have to dig that out later!!! Woops!!!

Wednesday
2) Eat at least 27 of my 32 points - DONE (30.8)
3) Do at least 10 mintes on Wii Fit each evening - DONE (33 mins)

Ohhh maybe I should get a dancemat then....

I love using the Wii Fit at the mo.

Back