Leaving Exante

Ess3x_Girly

Addicted to MiniMins!
Okay so I know I shouldn't weigh myself until at least a week - but I have :sigh:

I have lost 8lbs in my first 4 days on the diet which I am over the moon with - however Exante is just not for me :( I need to eat something!

I am going to go to the end of the week and then transition over to the Atkins diet

Good luck to everyone and although I WORKS it is just not for me

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck whatever you decide, but remember that first week is tough! I thought how can I carry on doing this, but it does get so much easier once that first week is completed. And rather than looking at how far away the goal date is, just take each day as a goal achieved.

Thanks King Maker - I know the first week is hard, but I really couldn't even stomach the vanilla shake this morning lol - I know it works and I have recommended it to loads of people, its just not for me - good luck on your journey too!

thanks everyone - I will keep popping back to see how you are all doing

Oh what a shame, good luck with your continued journey.

Have you tried the vanilla shake hot with a spoon of coffee - like a milky frothy coffee - yummy! :)

Awww, that's a shame. Good luck on Atkins, hope it well -x-

Well done on your weightloss so far, and I'm sure Atkins will be great. I was only on it for a month last year (I missed carbs too much lol) but it is good fun! xx

Back