Leaving Lipotrim question

hemmy_j

Hello.

I have been lurking on this forum but this is my first post. I have been on lipotrim since last monday and now know its not for me. I would rather lose weight on helthy eating and exercise. I congratulate you all on your losses I feel I cannot do this diet therefore this is my last day.

My question is because I have only done this diet for 1 week is it essential to do the re-feed programme? If I did not do it what would be the consequences?

Many thanks for your reply

Hi, I have only done LT for a week and have had to bin it for a while - I have just gone to a lowish carb / low calorie diet straight away and I am still shedding pounds (well I was on Friday, with a bit of luck I still will be on Wednesday!).

Hello.

I have been lurking on this forum but this is my first post. I have been on lipotrim since last monday and now know its not for me. I would rather lose weight on helthy eating and exercise. I congratulate you all on your losses I feel I cannot do this diet therefore this is my last day.

My question is because I have only done this diet for 1 week is it essential to do the re-feed programme? If I did not do it what would be the consequences?

Many thanks for your reply

Hi I hope you find a weight loss programme which suits you. I would strongly suggest you do the refeed programme due to the water weight loss which occurs in the first week of this diet. The refeed will stop you regaining this weight plus extra which may occur due to body physics that I do not fully understand too well. But if you do the refeed then continue a weight loss program you will be able to prevent regaining this weight.

Best of luck x

That would depend, did you stay 100% and enter into ketosis? If you did and you just carry on as before then you will probably just see the return of any weight that you lost in the week which will have primarily been water. if you want to keep that weight off then you will need to refeed properly.

Can I ask why you've change your mind?

Thank you for your replys I will then start the re-feed tomorrow.

Sandra, I was 100% and am in ketosis. I think for me it was a number of reasons, I didnt do enough research into it and saw it as a quick fix which I never should have done, I dont think its good for my body seeing as I have minor kidney problems didnt want to aggravate it. I love food (am craving salad) and I would rather do it the normal way then to put my body through this. I am only a stone or so overweight so I think I can do this on my own.

So if I had lost any weight this first week it would not have been fat but water?

Thank you for your reply

Hemmy J..........I only had 21lbs to lose also. I have to say Lt is the best thing I've ever done, it really re evaluated my relationship with food. Best of luck to you x

Back