Lee jays lipotrim story begins

Hey Leejay!!

I'm exactly In the same boat as you. I'm currently at the same weight and my goal is the same. I'm also trying to reach that goal by the last week of October for my sisters wedding! How ironic.
We should keep eachother updated on our weekly weigh ins. Xx

Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey T!

How you getting on chick? Are you still on track for the wedding? Can't believe I'm heading into week 4, nearly a month without food.....how crazy does that sound lol

xx

Week 3 weigh in today & lost 4lbs. So in total that's 2 stone in 3 weeks! How mad is that. Clothes are feeling loose, belts are belted up one hole further down the belt, but most of all boobs have gone down a cup size!!! The other half says he can feel me disappearing - bless him lol! So onwards & upwards shakers! Hers hoping you have fab weigh in & remember every pound lost is a step towards our final goal! :) xx

Week 3 weigh in today & lost 4lbs. So in total that's 2 stone in 3 weeks! How mad is that. Clothes are feeling loose, belts are belted up one hole further down the belt, but most of all boobs have gone down a cup size!!! The other half says he can feel me disappearing - bless him lol! So onwards & upwards shakers! Hers hoping you have fab weigh in & remember every pound lost is a step towards our final goal! :) xx

Well done!!!! Keep going xx

Aw woooop Lee. Great loss im proud of you! Fantastic you can notice the difference such a motivator. Go girl and you are very right. Every pound counts. especially 4 of them. Lol

Its a bit early. But im expecting a 2lb loss next Sat as i lost 4 last week.

Happy shaking lady

Ava
xxxxxx

Aw woooop Lee. Great loss im proud of you! Fantastic you can notice the difference such a motivator. Go girl and you are very right. Every pound counts. especially 4 of them. Lol

Its a bit early. But im expecting a 2lb loss next Sat as i lost 4 last week.

Happy shaking lady

Ava
xxxxxx

Hiya Ava,

did id you have a good night out with the girls? All tanned up & looking super trim? I bet people who hadn't seen you for a while where amazed at your foxy new bod!!

You must be getting excited, nearly time for the LBF to land back home & then count down to your big three oh!! Are you having a big party to celebrate?

I'm expecting the lb's to start slowing down now, looking at other peoples stats it seems the trend so slow down, then the odd big peak to keep you going. To be honest, I'm not too hung up on the numbers, for me it's more about how I look/feel & getting into smaller sized clothes.... I'm happy! :)

Have a fab week lady xx

Hiya Ava,

did id you have a good night out with the girls? All tanned up & looking super trim? I bet people who hadn't seen you for a while where amazed at your foxy new bod!!

You must be getting excited, nearly time for the LBF to land back home & then count down to your big three oh!! Are you having a big party to celebrate?

I'm expecting the lb's to start slowing down now, looking at other peoples stats it seems the trend so slow down, then the odd big peak to keep you going. To be honest, I'm not too hung up on the numbers, for me it's more about how I look/feel & getting into smaller sized clothes.... I'm happy! :)

Have a fab week lady xx

Hey Lee. Aw you are so thoughtful. The night was only ok. I think Im past the pub / nightclub thing. Its not really my scene anymore. It was my first night out since March so maybe im just not used to it.

I was called an inspiration which was nice and plenty of favourale comments tho. Win.

Ill see boyfriend in 6 days we cant wait to be reunited. Thx for asking doll. Im only having a wee family party with about 10 of us. Im so looking forward to it. Sparing LBF the onslaught of my relations so he bringing me for a romantic Sunday lunch just the 2 of us.

Yes they slow a little with unexpected big peeks. I am so delighted your a happy lady. Lipotrim really works. Its been life changing for me and Im not at goal yet.

Hope you have a lovely week too honey. Keep going.

Ava
xxxxxxx

Hey Lee. Aw you are so thoughtful. The night was only ok. I think Im past the pub / nightclub thing. Its not really my scene anymore. It was my first night out since March so maybe im just not used to it.

I was called an inspiration which was nice and plenty of favourale comments tho. Win.

Ill see boyfriend in 6 days we cant wait to be reunited. Thx for asking doll. Im only having a wee family party with about 10 of us. Im so looking forward to it. Sparing LBF the onslaught of my relations so he bringing me for a romantic Sunday lunch just the 2 of us.

Yes they slow a little with unexpected big peeks. I am so delighted your a happy lady. Lipotrim really works. Its been life changing for me and Im not at goal yet.

Hope you have a lovely week too honey. Keep going.

Ava
xxxxxxx

Hiya!

wow, didn't realise it had been a few days since on her last, been a busy old week! I know what you mean, it very much depends on where I'm going to enjoy myself, new places don't interest me that much....I'm a creature of habit & know what/where I like, pretentious glitzy glam places with banging chart music fill me with dread, much prefer a good pub :)

final count down till the fellas home now, you must be uber excited!! And then your birthday! When dya start your refeed as you must be nearing your final target?

I've had sneaky peak on the scales (something I've resisted up to now) and only lost 2lb this week (so far), but hey oh, that's a bag of sugar disappeared off somewhere lol! Oh, and I caved in last night & ate a mini pork pie.....I couldn't help it! The hubby had bought them for his lunches, and I was home alone, bit bored & could hear them calling me... Feel bad, but it was bloooody lovely haha! Wouldn't mind I wasn't even hungry, just pure temptation getting the better of me. Back to shaking now :)

have a a great weekend doll

xx

Hi LeeJay,

I'm pretty new to this years forums (originally did Lipo first time in 2012), and have been looking at people's losses - your first week's loss was amazing!!!!

How you getting on now?

xx

Hi there Ang,

Yes! Week 1 was a whopper! This week it's slowed down to a 2lb loss, but hey, that's a bag of sugar gone missing off somewhere so that'll do me! I think you just have to take the low weeks on the chin & hope there's a biggie due in the weeks to follow.

how you finding life on lipotrim second time round? I'm going to refeed 1st 2 weeks in October as going on hols on 15th. But then I'll be back on it till a couple of weeks before Xmas. Possibly another stint in the new year if I've not reached 10st, then focus on a proper refeed/maintenance programme & eat healthy.... With no holiday or Christmas/new year excuses to have a binge!!!

Youve done well with your first weigh in.... Great motivator!

:)

Thanks goose!! Are you still away at the folks with your smuggled scales lol :) Xx

Hshaha!! ThT made me chuckle!!
Im back home!! Been rather annoyed as i stayed 100% for 2 weeks there n as soon as i got back my hubby insisted i go to his parents n have dinner. Begged n pleaded with him but he refused n said i had to go n mske them happy as not seen them in 2 weeks. Was gutted as i didnt want to eat n had to as under no circumstances would i want the inlaws to find out!!! But ivd been back on 100% and its still 5 days 100% after what happened so not expecting An amazing loss but hoping for some sort of a loss none the less

I hate blips as it just means longer to goal :(

Hshaha!! ThT made me chuckle!!
Im back home!! Been rather annoyed as i stayed 100% for 2 weeks there n as soon as i got back my hubby insisted i go to his parents n have dinner. Begged n pleaded with him but he refused n said i had to go n mske them happy as not seen them in 2 weeks. Was gutted as i didnt want to eat n had to as under no circumstances would i want the inlaws to find out!!! But ivd been back on 100% and its still 5 days 100% after what happened so not expecting An amazing loss but hoping for some sort of a loss none the less

I hate blips as it just means longer to goal :(

well good for you & being able to stick st it whilst at your folks! I don't think I would have been able to if at mine for a fortnight..... I deffo cave in somewhere along the line :/

Firm believer on not being too hard on yourself for something that has happened in the past which you have no control of changing. You did the correct/polite thing & had tea with the inlaws, I'm sure it won't have too much of a detrimental effect on your loss.

I was cornered into a lunchtime thing at weekend (still only me & the hubby in on my lipo secret), so I had a chicken omelette with salad and can't deny..... I loved every bit of it!!! Possibly the reason I only lost 2lb this weekend....maybe I would have lost more without the food, but who knows! :)

Back to to staying focused & shaking those lbs away :)

xx

well good for you & being able to stick st it whilst at your folks! I don't think I would have been able to if at mine for a fortnight..... I deffo cave in somewhere along the line :/

Firm believer on not being too hard on yourself for something that has happened in the past which you have no control of changing. You did the correct/polite thing & had tea with the inlaws, I'm sure it won't have too much of a detrimental effect on your loss.

I was cornered into a lunchtime thing at weekend (still only me & the hubby in on my lipo secret), so I had a chicken omelette with salad and can't deny..... I loved every bit of it!!! Possibly the reason I only lost 2lb this weekend....maybe I would have lost more without the food, but who knows! :)

Back to to staying focused & shaking those lbs away :)

xx

Aww you've really made me feel better. I know in my heart they would've genuinely been unhappy if i didnt go round for dinner... They love my daughter to bits so it meant they got to see her more. N my hubby said to me that you can't let this diet control your life, he knew it wld mean alot if i went there but in my head i couldn't see it like thst and i was sooooo angry with him. I was fuming!! I know im motivated enough to come back on 100%

Well i tried on a top thst i wore on honeymoon n its tight but am getting back into it!! Woop

Hiya!

wow, didn't realise it had been a few days since on her last, been a busy old week! I know what you mean, it very much depends on where I'm going to enjoy myself, new places don't interest me that much....I'm a creature of habit & know what/where I like, pretentious glitzy glam places with banging chart music fill me with dread, much prefer a good pub :)

final count down till the fellas home now, you must be uber excited!! And then your birthday! When dya start your refeed as you must be nearing your final target?

I've had sneaky peak on the scales (something I've resisted up to now) and only lost 2lb this week (so far), but hey oh, that's a bag of sugar disappeared off somewhere lol! Oh, and I caved in last night & ate a mini pork pie.....I couldn't help it! The hubby had bought them for his lunches, and I was home alone, bit bored & could hear them calling me... Feel bad, but it was bloooody lovely haha! Wouldn't mind I wasn't even hungry, just pure temptation getting the better of me. Back to shaking now :)

have a a great weekend doll

xx

Hey doll. Sorry only getting back to you now. Yip u cant beat a good pub :) How is your week going honey? What day do u weigh in? You will have to keep us all posted.

Reunited with Boyfriend. He was armed with mini Giorgio Armani perfumes. Love them. Birthday night out is 9th August. Cant believe how quick time going. Im refeeding on the 2nd August. :) Hope to be in the 9's.

Dont worry doll. I had a blip in my 15 weeks on Lipo. Except it made me violently ill so put me off food. Your loss might just be a wee bit slower this week. Delighted you back shaking honey. Keep up the good work. :) :)

Have a lovely day

Ava
xxxxxxx

Back